BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Jennie M.
Walterboro, SC
This is the only mascara I've been able to wear in month. I seem to be allergic to all other ones. I have so many full tubes of mascara that I can't wear! Only negative is its not waterproof.
At least I don't have red, itchy, puffy, eyelids!!! #Bestof2015
Alecia K.
Osceola, IA
I just wore this today and just realized how much it sucks...sadly and it doesnt make my lashes full. They shrink down and makes it look like I dont have mascara on. Luckily I didnt buy this and it came in a set.
Kristin D.
Yorktown , VA
Love this mascara. Makes my lashes look so long and beautiful and doesn't seems to rub off on my lids or under my eyes. I haven't noticed a scent. It also doesn't irritate my eyes and I have very sensitive eyes.
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Such a great product it is so handy that it has a regular applicator and also has a small one for your lower lashes. The formula is amazing but the aplicators are what really make it stand out. Definitely a product I highly recommend for everyone to try.
Christina S.
I think this product has a great concept. You'll be able to have great looking lashes and feel good knowing that you spent your money wisely. I also think it is fairly easy to use.
Cindy V.
Most favorite mascara ! Esp having the flur fiber definitely help and improve your lashes to me longer than just using mascara itself . Definitely a recommendation if anyone is looking for a good mascara to use .
Nichole P.
Fremont , MI
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. It lasts forever and it perfect for my dry and sensitive eyes. I have never had any smudging issues. I got this in a sample size and immediately went out and bought the full size tube. I have got my friends and sisters hooked.
Lucinda C.
Parsons, TN
HELLO LASHES! This is the perfect product for the girls (& boys) who are wanting more volume! I use this product for the days i reallllly want my lashes to be the main point of my eye look! I will def be buying again!
Ryenne H.
Sheboygan, WI
this is awesome for traveling! everything is in one convinient little tube but it is pricey and the formula is a little strange sometimes. but over all it is a good mascara.
Brooks A.
My eyelashes are already pretty thick and long, they are just blonde so I like pretty much every mascara. However, this does a good job of making them look even better.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?