BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one i...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 14 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
I’m really shocked to see the reviews in here about this. I was so excited to try the product because I always love anything that plumps up my lashes. The three times I’ve used this product I’ve had bad reaction the little fibers throughout the day fall into my eye and causes them to be red all day and scratchy. It doesn’t promise what it says it does and to be honest it made me feel like it wasn’t safe for my eyes. Very disappointing because I love the tarte line. I was Also sad I spent 20 dollars. This is why I love testers before buying a product. Live and learn experience for me.
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
I really wanted to love this mascara since I love the Tarte brand so much. However, I found it to just be okay. The mascara didn’t plump my lashes as full as other brands even when layered. I also found that as the day went on the actual mascara started to flake and irritate my eyes. The mascara went on smoothly though and the packaging is cute. Overall, I prefer other mascaras to this one.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
First off let me say that I LOVE a GOOD mascara for my long lashes. That being said:
Lengthening. Curling. Volumizing. Conditioning. This does-it-all magical mascara seriously puts the spotlight on your lashes. The awesome “MagniLASH” wand coats, separates, and defines everyyy last lash. Best part this product is not tested on animals which is a HUGE plus! Retails for $19.99 at Ulta Beauty
Amira S.
Leesburg, VA
So disappointed. I love tarte but this mascara wasn’t doing much for me. Tarte was having a package deal and the mascara came with it. No length, no volume. It also flaked a lot. My lashes were a little bit thicker but that’s it. Drug store mascara is better than this.
Hope B.
I love this mascara so much! The wand makes the lashes look so long and amazing. This mascara doesn't clump or flake. It is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I have hazel eyes and this looks very pretty against them. I do recommend
Olivia J.
This is the best mascara ever! It stays all day. It’s not flakey. And it’s pitch black which I love. The packaging is so adorable and you just can’t beat the price. I will be buying again and I recommend everyone buy one as well.
Alyssa B.
This tarte mascara came in my ipsy bag as a sample size. I definitely liked this mascara - it gives a nice amount of volume that does make a difference in my eyelashes. My eyes weren't irritated or sensitive to the formula at all. I didn't have any issues with it looking clumpy. I'm not sure how often I'd really purchase this because it is a little more $ than I typically like to spend on mascara. But still was impressed by the product.
Gloria J.
Tampa, FL
I had high expectations since it came with fibers to extend and make your eye lashes look fuller. I like the mascara but I wasn’t a big fan of the fibers. Every time I applied the fibers it felt like some fell in my eyes.
Stephanie C.
Torrance, CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I didn’t get the double ended version so it didn’t include the “faux extend” second step. However this mascara was just so-so. I’m not sure I would reach for it when I have better mascara products at my disposal.
Demi L.
Palm Bay, FL
I love this máscara. It does wonders for my lashes. Makes them appear dark and fuller without looking clumped. The formulas applies on evenly and doesn’t have a smell which I love because when mascara has any type of smell in it, my eyes tend to get watery. Definitely recommend and you can buy this brand in makeup stores like ulta and Sephora
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?