BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks ...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Double-Ended Lash Fibers & 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "One thing I love about mascara is length. This is so lengthening. Also, full of volume. " in 26 reviews
  • "I absolutely love all of Tarte's products but this is definitely an awesome mascara. I've tried so many but I really do find this one to work the best. It's long lasting and makes my lashes look full and long. I'd definitely recommend." in 10 reviews
  • "Ahh!!! I just purchased this and I love it! I already love the original but it's so convenient to have the bottom lag applicator. it's so small and waterproof!" in 8 reviews
Merceades S.
Anderson, SC
This stuff was okay. i found the first couple of uses were awesome but after the 4th time using it the formula dried way to quickly and got clumpy on me. There was no use in fixing it either. It was kind of a loss- but I'm not sure if they had a formulation change. It was a great try- but i wouldn't buy.
Hannah H.
CORDELE, GA
First off let me say that I LOVE a GOOD mascara for my long lashes. That being said:
Lengthening. Curling. Volumizing. Conditioning. This does-it-all magical mascara seriously puts the spotlight on your lashes. The awesome “MagniLASH” wand coats, separates, and defines everyyy last lash. Best part this product is not tested on animals which is a HUGE plus! Retails for $19.99 at Ulta Beauty
Julia C.
Imperial Beach, CA
I’m really shocked to see the reviews in here about this. I was so excited to try the product because I always love anything that plumps up my lashes. The three times I’ve used this product I’ve had bad reaction the little fibers throughout the day fall into my eye and causes them to be red all day and scratchy. It doesn’t promise what it says it does and to be honest it made me feel like it wasn’t safe for my eyes. Very disappointing because I love the tarte line. I was Also sad I spent 20 dollars. This is why I love testers before buying a product. Live and learn experience for me.
Hope B.
I love this mascara so much! The wand makes the lashes look so long and amazing. This mascara doesn't clump or flake. It is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I have hazel eyes and this looks very pretty against them. I do recommend
Olivia J.
This is the best mascara ever! It stays all day. It’s not flakey. And it’s pitch black which I love. The packaging is so adorable and you just can’t beat the price. I will be buying again and I recommend everyone buy one as well.
Alyssa B.
This tarte mascara came in my ipsy bag as a sample size. I definitely liked this mascara - it gives a nice amount of volume that does make a difference in my eyelashes. My eyes weren't irritated or sensitive to the formula at all. I didn't have any issues with it looking clumpy. I'm not sure how often I'd really purchase this because it is a little more $ than I typically like to spend on mascara. But still was impressed by the product.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I received this product as part of a monthly beauty subscription box. I didn’t get the double ended version so it didn’t include the “faux extend” second step. However this mascara was just so-so. I’m not sure I would reach for it when I have better mascara products at my disposal.
Mandy G.
Dallas
Not a huge fan. The fibers fall off and get in my eyes easily, and don’t look that much better than my regular eyelashes. You have to use many coats of each side to even get it to show up, which wastes a lot of product. I got it in a pack, and wouldn’t probably buy it on its own again in the future.
Sabrina R.
This mascara is awesome for a night out or a night time look when you want more dramatic, long and thick lashes. If you want more natural lashes i would try something else but I personally love long thick lashes. Its a bit pricier but a good higher end option
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
If you do not know how to use mascara with fibers this is definitely not the one you should start with but it is a great product of you know what you’re doing. I like it but I know how to use it. Not for first timers but definitely for ya OGs
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Bailey Y.
Lynchburg, VA
Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one instead of the other?
Sarah L.
Is this for sensitive eyes/skin?