BY TARTE

A revolutionary, double-ended eye routine for fuller lashes in 3 simple steps.

• Nylon: gentle fibers used to build on natural lashes to add length and volume
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Olive esters: help condition, treat and protect lashes

Product performance: Achieve all the drama of lash extensions at home! Now available in a convenient, double-ended tool, tarte’s revolutionary lash extending fibers and best-selling mascara work together to build on your natural lashes, making them instantly appear full, fluttery and fabulous – it’s as easy as 1, 2, 3: mascara, fibers, mascara!

Step 1 – PREP with mascara: Prep and prime upper lashes with deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara end of the portable, double-ended tool.

Step 2 – EXTEND with fibers: Before mascara dries, apply the deluxe best in faux lash extending fibers on opposite end, coating the lash brush entirely with black fibers before gently patting onto top of upper lashes. Start from the middle of upper lashes and working outward towards the tip.

Step 3 – SET with mascara: Flip over the double-ended tool one “lash” time and finish with a final coat of the deluxe lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara

Lash Fiber Ingredients: Nylon-6, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, black 2 (nano) (CI 77266).

Mascara Ingredients: Water/aqua/eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethylpropanediol, chlorphenesin, myristic acid, lauric acid, isopropyl alcohol, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Dose this work for thin lashes ?2 Answers
  • Does this mascara create long length? What are the perks of one ins...2 Answers
  • Is it really worth the price?3 Answers
Rachel O.
Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
First off I want to say that I'm a drug store kind of girl, I'm not really one to spend $21 on a mascara. That being said I think mascara is a staple in any girls makeup bag. I absolutely love this mascara. The formula isn't clumpy but puts the right amount of mascara on my lashes. The double ended brushes really help me sculpt my lashes especially the tiny bottom lashes that never seem to show up with other mascara. Eventually I caved in and bought it but it's one of the best investments I've made in a while. I would totally recommend this to anyone. Awesome product.
Joley W.
Joley W.
Chevy Chase , MD
I got a sample of Tarte's waterproof mascara and it was great for the pool/ beach. I decided to buy the full size and came across this product on Tarte's website. I don't usually put mascara on my bottom lashes because it gets too messy, but this mascara is the perfect solution. The small brush makes it so easy to apply mascara to your bottom lashes. The formula also dries pretty quickly, so it does not smudge on the skin under your eyes.
Ember D.
Ember D.
Hightstown, NJ
This Mascara is the must have thing any girl needs in their beauty bag. it doesn't just have an applicator for the top but also for the small little tiny lashes that are super hard to get mascara on. It might be a little expensive but its totally worth it. If your looking for a mascara don't look anymore cause you have found the perfect one.
Edith Q.
Edith Q.
Columbus, GA
These are great for when you're going out or on a date and want that extra boost for your lashes. The only downside to the product to me was the fibers can start to fall off your lashes onto your cheeks so you have to check that. Otherwise the application is easy and my boyfriend comments on how good my lashes looked when I used it!
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Atlanta, GA
Overall, I like this mascara but it's really only for fairly dramatic lashes. If you're looking for a more toned down daytime look, there are others that better suit that purpose. It makes my eyes pop and makes my lashes look super long. A big plus is my eyes are not sensitive to it and it isn't prone to flaking
Monica B.
Monica B.
Greenwood, MO
Hands down the most expensive mascara I have ever purchased - BUT it is the best mascara I have ever worn. My job requires me to work outside in hot weather and this is the only mascara I have ever tried that lasts all day no matter the conditions. This has become my "go to" mascara! Love it!!!!
Julianna B.
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
I especially love the lash primer on this mascara--it truly makes your lashes double in volume! It can be used with pretty much any mascara in my opinion and have the same effect. I also really like the brush that comes on the mascara side, perfect for not making your lashes too clumpy.
Jacklyn E.
Jacklyn E.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love love love this mascara!! i have naturally long eye lashes and this makes them look amazing. if you're willing to spend $23 on a mascara then i really suggest this brand, it lasts all day and doesn't run if you start to cry. ill definitely be purchasing this product again.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Canandaigua, NY
The only reason this mascara gets 4 stars is because if you get the fibers in your eye it is irritating, but as long as your careful that wont happen. Other than that I think the fibers really help out an already fabulous mascara, I will definitely repurchase when I am out.
Genesis M.
Genesis M.
I really like the mascara part of this but dislike the other end just because I fee like it clumps my eyelashes a lot no matter how much I try to work with it it never works if somebody knows how to work this out please give me a suggestion because I gave up
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE this idea w/ the smaller Bottoms Up side of this mascara. I alway do my bottom lashes. Does it come in brown? Natural Red Head who always is looking for browns.
Erin P.
Erin P.
Is this mascara waterproof?
Lindsy H.
Lindsy H.
Green Cove Springs, FL
Is it really worth the price?
Tina D.
Tina D.
Aubrey, TX
Is this a good value? Does it work as advertised? Recommended for contact users? Thanks in advance.
Maii A.
Maii A.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
Dose this work for thin lashes ?