MakeupEye MakeupEyelinertarte
Lights, Camera, Lashes Closeup Lash Liner

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Closeup Lash Liner

A tightlining twist-up inner rim eyeliner that delivers triple-black pigment and crisp definition to enhance the appearance of lash volume.

Powered by: vitamins (A, C, E)

Vitamin A: Vitamin A can be found naturally in many fruits, vegetables and proteins, and plays a vital role in the human body for necessary functions – immunity, vision, reproduction – but it is also important in skin health. Widely-known for its anti-aging properties, Vitamin A has been proven to treat various skin conditions including wrinkles, acne, eczema, stretch marks and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates processes in the skin that promote collagen production, cell turnover, and moisture retention to plump fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing texture for the appearance of younger-looking skin. Also a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin A helps fight free radicals to prevent early signs of aging.

Vitamin C: Naturally found in many fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is widely-known for its antioxidant properties in the human body and the skin. It has been proven to neutralize free radicals and prevent early signs of aging, while rejuvenating dull, uneven skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion. In addition to its antioxidant benefits, Vitamin C promotes collagen production and strengthens the skin’s barrier to smooth wrinkles, combat sagging and aid in healing for an overall healthy-looking appearance.

Vitamin E: As the oldest and most well-known antioxidant, Vitamin E has been shown to boost the immune system when incorporated into a healthy diet, but it also has widely-recognized benefits when used topically on the skin. Vitamin E protects against UV-induced free radicals, and its anti-inflammatory properties can help improve the appearance of existing skin damage. This natural preservative also nourishes dry skin while preventing moisture loss, leaving the skin soft and supple.

I'm looking for an eyeliner to use for tightlining. I do have slightly oily kids and many eyeliners, even waterproof ones, transfer to my lower tightline within 30 minutes. Has anyone with oily lids had any luck tightlining with this liner?
Is this a good liner to use on your water line? Will it last throughout the day?
Does this bleed at all? I love the mascara but have never tried tartes liners.
Start your review of tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Closeup Lash Liner!
Product Highlights
Love tarte lights, camera, lashes closeup lash liner in black. I would recommend this to any woman. Goes on smooth.in reviews
Awesome liner! I love using with the matching mascara. It makes my eyes pop and I use it on the lash and sometimes the waterline. It looks great at the end of my masterpiece. Goes on smooth and is easy to use.in reviews
Easy to use. Great colour. No pulling. Does not smudge. Long wearing. Love the smokey eye. This works well does not run. Will buy again.in reviews
There are not many eye liners like this. The colour is bold and doesn't fade throughout the day - It doesn't smudge and is really pretty in reviews
My eyes are very sensitive and they would get irritated with almost every lash liner I tried. This one is so amazing! It's easy to use. It sometimes tends to run which could be improved but overall it is my absolute favorite!in reviews
Heather D.
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Closeup Lash Liner uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this thin liner for tightlining. It's great to get right into your lashes to help them appear more full. I love how thin and narrow this pencil is for that. It doesn't transfer much to the waterline, but it does a little which is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. It seems to stay fairly well once it sets.
Brandi D.
Osseo, WI
I would NOT recommend. Very dry! Doesnt go on smooth. Clunky. The color is barely there. Worst liner ive ever used!
Amanda C.
Not easily smudgeable , long lasting and packed with pigment . I love the precise tip and the sturdy packaging .
brittni W.
I am almost site that thus is the product that was used on me. It was looking lasting and volumimous on my lashes. Even though I had a hard time taking out of I still loved it.
Jennifer M.
San antonio, TX
Great eyeliner. Very intense black. I haven't had a problem with any smearing. Great pencils to apply to the lid to have colors stand out or make a nice smoky eye.
Larisa M.
sonora , TX
Me fascina tarte y lo recomiendo mucho mi experiencia siempre es Buena con sus productos amo esta marca
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
I've gone through a ton of eyeliners and a lot of them tend to bleed; but Tarte lights, camera, lashes never bleeds and lasts a full day.
Kira S.
Williamsport, PA
Very good, it lasts all day and gets in between lashes for a natural look. My fave for adding a little pop of something on my eyes
Bysa L.
Albany, GA
I just purchased this eyeliner last week and it is amazing. I have since tossed my old liners actually. The color is a deep black that looks good on my dark skin and it lasted throughout the night. Would definitely recommend.
Samantha S.
I love this eyeliner. It glides on like butter. It is long lasting but I do use an eye-primer because I tend to have an oilier eye liner. It has great color and an easy applicator. I love the Tarte brand so much!