tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ Closeup Lash Liner uploaded by Svetlana M.

BY TARTE

A tightlining twist-up inner rim eyeliner that delivers triple-black pigment and crisp definition to enhance the appearance of lash volume.

Powered by: vitamins (A, C, E)

Vitamin A: Vitamin A can be found naturally in many fruits, vegetables and proteins, and plays a vital role in the human body for necessary functions – immunity, vision, reproduction – but it is also important in skin health. Widely-known for its anti-aging properties, Vitamin A has been proven to treat various skin conditions including wrinkles, acne, eczema, stretch marks and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates processes in the skin that promote collagen production, cell turnover, and moisture retention to plump fine lines and wrinkles while smoothing texture for the appearance of younger-looking skin. Also a powerful antioxidant, Vitamin A helps fight free radicals to prevent early signs of aging.

Vitamin C: Naturally found in many fruits and vegetables, Vitamin C is widely-known for its antioxidant properties in the human body and the skin. It has been proven to neutralize free radicals and prevent early signs of aging, while rejuvenating dull, uneven skin for a brighter, more radiant complexion. In addition to its antioxidant benefits, Vitamin C promotes collagen production and strengthens the skin’s barrier to smooth wrinkles, combat sagging and aid in healing for an overall healthy-looking appearance.

Vitamin E: As the oldest and most well-known antioxidant, Vitamin E has been shown to boost the immune system when incorporated into a healthy diet, but it also has widely-recognized benefits when used topically on the skin. Vitamin E protects against UV-induced free radicals, and its anti-inflammatory properties can help improve the appearance of existing skin damage. This natural preservative also nourishes dry skin while preventing moisture loss, leaving the skin soft and supple.

• I'm looking for an eyeliner to use for tightlining. I do have sli...1 Answers
  • Is this a good liner to use on your water line? Will it last thro...2 Answers
  • Does this bleed at all? I love the mascara but have never tried t...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
I've used this liner along with their eyeliner for several weeks before choosing to switch to Stila. This lash liner is thick and pigmented and applies fairly easily to the lash line. It is long lasting but I have noticed some smudging and creasing when it's worn for long periods of time. It isn't perfect, but it is a great option for people who don't have issues with oily skin.
Arielle W.
Durham, NC
I keep trying different mascaras out there and this one accomplishes everything I look for. I always get smudges under my eyes and this mascara doesn't do that. It also curls my lashes a little more and gives me a "wide-eyed" look. It also has good things in it.
Alyssa P.
Lancaster, PA
My absolute favorite liner for on my waterline! I find that this does not budge at all and never runs throughout the day. It is very pigmented and goes on super easy. It works great for tight lining and lining the lower lash line!
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
This is a wonderful eyeliner. I love the color pigment. It goes on smoothly and evenly. I use it almost everyday when I apply full eye make up. It comes in a super cute package, as most Tarte products do! I will keep buying it to use!
Debra U.
Love love love. This product is wonderful. It lasts and glides on smoothly. You need to have one of every shade in your palette collection. This is a quality product that is well worth the price.
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
I love the whole line of the lights camera close up. Tar is a really good brand. It's a high-quality formula of product that won't break out your skin. I think the brand does a good job of being sustainable and he go friendly as well. But still giving you a great Quality that you can rely on
Madison Z.
I love this mascara! I also love the packaging. There's something about how clean it looks. It's good at lengthening and separating. No clumping from this product
Rochelle N.
I have sensitive eyes when it comes to tight lining and I always get teary and watery eyes. However this eyeliner from Tarte was just comfortable for me to use. I first warm up the eyeliner on my hand and then I start to tight line my upper water line. This eyeliner pencil glides smoothly so it's great for those who are new to tight lining. The black eyeliner was very rich in color and pigmented. I will need to repurchase this again!! The bad thing about this is you need to be careful with your pressure because the pencil can break off.
Mary E.
Liquid liner can be a little intimidating at first, but I love the tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes product. The liner is really thin and easy to hold. The tip is very tiny so you can make fine lines or cat eyes, or use it to thicken up. I like to start small and anticipate a little room for error. It can be a little tricky to take off and requires a good scrub, which can be a little tough on my sensitive skin. The black color is something fierce.
ifrah a.
Leesburg, VA
its very black but still transfers to the top of my eyelid. I do like how smooth it is but it finishes very fast. I will say that it is a decent waterline liner because it stays there. But when it comes time to take it off, its very hard to take it off. I do like it, but I dont reach for it as often.
Samantha M.
Gainesville, VA
Does this bleed at all? I love the mascara but have never tried tartes liners.
Lauren M.
Is this a good liner to use on your water line? Will it last throughout the day?
Chantale M.
I'm looking for an eyeliner to use for tightlining. I do have slightly oily kids and many eyeliners, even waterproof ones, transfer to my lower tightline within 30 minutes. Has anyone with oily lids had any luck tightlining with this liner?