Sandra Y.
Fair Lawn, NJ

How is this mascara? Heard so many great reviews on it and not sure if i should pick it up. The packaging looks cute

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
2 years, 7 months ago
I hated it, I have very long full thick lashes and no matter how many coats I put on I was left looking like I had no mascara on. I could've had a bad tub...but it was dry, it started out dry when I bought it? I hated it.
Renata A.
Renata A.
Union , NJ
2 years, 8 months ago
I really like this mascara. It separates my lashes very nicely and makes them super long but it doesn't give me volume which I don't mind.
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Bell Gardens, CA
2 years, 8 months ago
I personally love this mascara, but I would suggest getting the deluxe size, which I believe is around $10, before buying full size :)
Destiny D.
Destiny D.
Washington, PA
2 years, 8 months ago
In my opinion it's great !