Newcastle England

Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
2 years, 8 months ago
I didn't care for it at all. I tried it years ago, I have long thick full lashes and no matter how many coats I used I never looked like I had mascara on. My tube started out dry, it just seemed almost empty or like it was "pretend" mascara. I bought it at sephora, or I'd think I got a fake!
Lizbeth D.
Lizbeth D.
Bell Gardens, CA
2 years, 9 months ago
This is amazing! People ask me if I'm wearing falsies when i wear this mascara, way more "natural looking" that the benefit they're real :p
Newcastle England
Carly G.
Carly G.
Riverview , FL
2 years, 9 months ago
It's a great mascara. Definitely worth the cost! Gives great volume and fans the lashes out as well! It's in my top 2!