Alyssa B.
I am very picky about mascaras so I am always skeptical trying a new one - but I can say that I liked this one.

This mascara gives me the length and volume that I was hoping for. I only needed about two coats to get that volume too, unlike other mascaras I've had when you need many coats to get that type of volume. The only downside of this mascara is that it does dry a bit quickly, so you can't really wait too long in between coats or it will dry. It also doesn't last as long as I wanted and did fade off towards the end of the day. But I would still purchase this again. This mascara did not really flake or smudge while applying or throughout the day. It also did not really clump at all when applying, even with multiple coats. I will say that it is a little on the pricey side, but it gives really nice volume so I think it is worth it. :)