Katniss G.
As mentioned in another review, mascaras are a hit or miss for me. And mascaras are a necessity for me, since chronic dry eye made me lose a number of my lashes.
I've sample so many over the years, including drug store brands, every mascara from SmashBox and Benefit's They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. TARTE's Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara is my 2nd favorite.

Again, as previously said, I receive a lot samples from Sephora, Birchbox and Ipsy and this mascara is one of those samples I try to get often. I gave it 4-stars because there are times where (when at the end of the forumla) I get raccoon eyes from fall out that eventually is rubbed in, creating raccoon eyes. Not a cute look, I might add.
I like the brush on the wand. The bristles on the brush are closer together to create fullness and volume of your lashes. Outside of the formula being buildable, it's clumpy and it smells funny.