BY TARTE #60 in Mascara

Cult-classic vegan lengthening, curling, volumizing & conditioning mascara dressed up in limited-edition, dreamy kaleidoscopic packaging

• Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Like a fantasy pushup bra for your lashes, tarte’s iconic, award-winning mascara is getting a magical makeover with gorgeously ‘grammable packaging. This special iridescent stunner delivers the amazing length & 330% increase in lash volume you love in the same black, buildable glam formula. The 360° magniLASH wand curls & defines every lash, laying down even intense pigment & a high-performance natural blend of rice bran, carnauba wax & olive esters so you can soften & replenish lashes with each ultra-luxe, longwearing application.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• Who else loves this mascara? tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1...2 Answers
  • What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gor...2 Answers
  • Does this make your lashes long and full looking?3 Answers
Malia R.
For more than a decade, it is the best selling vegan mask, which lengthens, curls, gives volume and moisturizes lashes, they associate it with a push-up bra for eyelashes (LOL).It has a brush with a lot of small bristles (very thick), contains provitamin B5, rice bran and olive esters that soften and nourish the lashes with each pass.Provides + 330% volume on the lashes, is dermatologically tested and is safe for people with contact lenses.By using it if I could confirm the presumed increase, lengthens the lashes without a doubt, has durability despite not being waterproof and is easy to remove.
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
The packing is different than any other mascara I've seen. It's priced the same as any high end mascara. Now to the product. It is cruelty free. Doesn't do much for volume but seems to lengthen but not a crazy amount. It doesn't flake thought the day. It's very dark. Usually mascaras dry out my lashes and they break but this one didn't so its my holy grail right now. It takes a few coats to get my lashes where I want them.
Beth R.
First off, I love the packaging. I got this specific type because the packaging is what caught my eye. It hasn't gotten to a point where I use this over my #maybelline lash sensational. But I've been using it more frequently as of the last few days. It stays on long and I have close to no transfer. I do really enjoy this mascara and I would re purchase when I run out of the tubs I have now.
Taylor H.
This mascara is soooo good and I really enjoy it. It gives a lot of length and volume at the same time and it super dark! It lasts all day long and doesnt flake or transfer to your under eyes. I love this but it is kind of pricey so I don't buy it often but I really do enjoy it and think it is a really good highend mascara
Samantha D.
Lake Wales, FL
Absolutely in love with Tarte's Lights, Camera's , Lashes mascara! It is my #1 go to mascara. I wear it all the time. I love the formula and how easily it applies with little to no clumps. Makes my lashes look absolutely amazing and lasts all day long! I highly recommend this products to everyone! #Giftcrush
Alexis S.
I have always struggled to find a mascara that actually worked to make my lashes look fuller and longer, and this product is the BEST! I have continued to buy this product since it works so well. Its brush is perfect for application and does not leave a heavy or clumpy feeling on your lashes. I love it!
Joelle K.
This is a good mascara. It builds both length and volume and doesn’t flake or get clumpy when multiple coats are applied. It is a bit dryer of a formula than I prefer but I still enjoyed it. I would repurchase but I decided to go back to my holy grail the top faced better than sex mascara this time.
Tiffany Y.
My favorite mascara! It does a great job and the packaging is gorgeous!! This is the same as the regular Lights, Camera, Lashes but with prettier packaging! :) Pro-tip- Make sure to get this when it goes on sale- do not pay $23 for it! I got mine for $10 from the Tarte website!
•brook• B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love this mascara and I love the packaging of this mascara. This product makes my lashes so long and that makes me really happy. I was mindblown the first time that I used this mascara! I love this and I recommend it to anyone looking for a nice lengthening mascara.
Serena M.
I like this mascara, but to me I think the Tartiest Tarte does a better job at lifting and separating my lashes. This one sometimes leaves my lashes feeling a little sticky and clumpy. However, it does add lots of volume and length, I just prefer Tartiest Tarte.
Tiffany R.
Does this make your lashes long and full looking?
Angie G.
Windber, PA
How much is this mascara?
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gorgeous? !
Does it clump your lashes?