BY TARTE #63 in Mascara

Cult-classic vegan lengthening, curling, volumizing & conditioning mascara dressed up in limited-edition, dreamy kaleidoscopic packaging

• Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Like a fantasy pushup bra for your lashes, tarte’s iconic, award-winning mascara is getting a magical makeover with gorgeously ‘grammable packaging. This special iridescent stunner delivers the amazing length & 330% increase in lash volume you love in the same black, buildable glam formula. The 360° magniLASH wand curls & defines every lash, laying down even intense pigment & a high-performance natural blend of rice bran, carnauba wax & olive esters so you can soften & replenish lashes with each ultra-luxe, longwearing application.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, cyclopentasiloxane, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., palmitic acid, stearic acid, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, triethanolamine, acacia senegal gum, panthenol, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, aminomethyl propanediol, chlorphenesin, ascorbyl palmitate, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

• What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gorge...2 Answers
  • Does this make your lashes long and full looking?3 Answers
  • Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?2 Answers
Lydia S.
Lydia S.
Lexington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried multiple mascaras from so many brands (Dior, Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay, NARS, MAC, etc.)! This has become my favorite, by far, and I've been using it for a little over 4 months! I don't have long, voluminous lashes like one would hope for! Mine are straight, thin, and don't hold a curl. This isn't a wet mascara, which is why I like it so much! I use a primer prior to applying. It's build-able, and you can add a few coats for thickness! It does not flake or smudge, and lasts all day! Overall, it gives me the length, thickness, separation and curl I've been looking for!
Hayden W.
Hayden W.
Spring Hill , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product everyday and my lashes stand up beautifully. My eye color is brown and this mascara just helps them stand out even more. The packaging is so pretty because, it is like a unicorn holographic rainbow. I recommend you buy the product if you want beautiful standing lashes tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
Anna C.
Anna C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff!! I belong to N online makeup group with 1000s of women and I did a "live" make up video and posted pictures, the main compliment I got was about my lashes and how awesome they looked. I hate clumpy dry looking lashes but love a bold striking lash, this product delivers that. It stays in place and doesn't shed. My eyes are super sensitive so I hate when mascara flakes or feels heavy on my lashes but Tarte does not. The only downside is, I hate the packaging, it feels bulky and I think it's just ugly but the product itself is awesome!
Mara L.
Mara L.
Monroeville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this with some other products by Tarte for the limited edition items even though I've never used this mascara. I was drawn to the beautiful and unique holographic packaging. This mascara is so lengthening and makes my lashes look great. They also last all day. The black is such a great dark black too. I didn't know exactly what to expect from this but I ended up loving it! I highly recommend.
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , WV
I usually don't buy limited edition because I feel like it is a ploy to drive sales but I just wanted pieces in this collection so bad that I gave it and boy I'm glad I did. Yes it is pricey but if magic came in a mascara bottle this would be it. No clumps to mess up your look , full volume lashes that didn't even need to wear falsies! It doesn't wear off or flake thru the day and If you want a quality product then sweetie you gotta pay for it . I would recommend!!
Caitlin K.
Caitlin K.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is absolutely stunning. The packaging is absolutely beautiful, very shiny and exciting. It's a little bulky but I don't mind because it's so appealing. The mascara itself is great. It adds volume, curl, and length to my eyelashes, as well as separating them to make sure that they're all coated and not clumpy in the slightest. It doesn't flake or feel dry and it doesn't smear all over my face, even on a hot and humid day.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
NEW FAVORITE MASCARA EVER. I honestly bought this initially because it was on sale on Tarte's website and I just thought the packaging was so pretty but I was so pleasantly surprised. People I work with even started asking me what I did to my lashes! The formula isn't too thick or too watery. The brush is thin but substantial and easy to work with and I don't have to worry as much about getting mascara all over my face!
mackenna l.
mackenna l.
winter springs
After seeing this collection, I knew I had to try something. I would be lying if I said the packaging didn't pull me in. I'm a sucker for cute packaging I really am so this collection made me totally weak. However, aside from the beautiful packaging, I really like the mascara. It gave me great volume and a dark color. For me, the darker the mascara the better. It did not make my lashes clumpy which is a huge plus. Loved it!
Madison Y.
Madison Y.
Rochester, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail mascara! When in doubt, I grab my Lights, Camera, Lashes! This limited edition packaging is beautiful! I like it a lot more than the original packaging. I hope to see them continue to do different styles of this packaging in the future. But this mascara gives my lashes both volume AND length. I will always keep this in my makeup collection.
Camryn M.
Camryn M.
Van Horne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm always skeptical when buying an expensive mascara because you won't know how it is until you get home and try it. I got it for $10 (originally $20) during the "21 Days of Ulta Beauty". I swear by this mascara. It lengthens your lashes, adds volume, and adds a curling effect to them. Not to mention, the packaging is super cute. It's definitely worth the $20.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Does this make your lashes long and full looking?
Does it clump your lashes?
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it the same as the regular lights, camera, lashes?
Angie G.
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much is this mascara?
Anastassia G.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What? ! A holo mascara? ! Don't you all just think this is so gorgeous? !