BY TARTE

A cult classic for over a decade, this best-selling vegan mascara lengthens, curls, volumizes & conditions, acting like a push-up bra for your lashes.

• olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline
  • vitamin C: antioxidant that helps fight free radicals

Product performance: Curls & separates every lash with a 360° magniLASH wand for a naturally defined & voluminous look. The mascara’s blend of good-for-you ingredients like rice bran, olive esters & provitamin B5 soften & nourish lashes with each stroke

• Do you thing that this product is heavy? tarte Lights, C...5 Answers
  • Is this mascara really as amazing as they make it out to ...47 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
  • "I use this mascara everyday. Your lashes still feel like lashes when you use this. It says your lashes get 464% more volume or something like that which I believe. My lashes also look so long and separated. I use many Tarte products, it is my favorite brand, because they have no parabens! If you don't know what parabens are, they are said to cause cancer and they are in a lot of cosmetic products. Tartes whole line has no preservatives or parabens. They are natural and just feel good to use. My lashes still bend and don't flake at all. I set my under eye well with a good powder so it never smudges. Great product and worth the price tag. Love." in 1346 reviews
  • "This is my current everyday mascara and I am in love with it. It is my favorite by far. With this mascara, my thin and short lashes always come out looking fantastic. I find it to be lengthening without weighing my lashes down and volumizing without clumping. It is defiantly worth it's price. " in 640 reviews
  • "I used this as a sample size and it was so amazing it works really well lengthens and separates and doesn't clump up " in 322 reviews
  • "This is honestly the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. Its lengthening, volumizing and isn't clumpy at all. I've been on the search for the best waterproof mascara since i was 12. No joke. I discovered Tarte Lights camera lashes mascara through a sample set, then saw this waterproof version in an ULTA ad! I love the original, so I thought I would give this one a try. Not a single waterproof mascara I have ever tried has ever even been close to the same as the original. I have to say this formula may be better! Not to mention, such cute packaging! I don't use this everyday because it is such a great waterproof, it is sometimes a little difficult to come off. I once went 4 days on one coat of this baby after multiple showers and a makeup wipe or two. You have to use waterproof remover, but it is so worth it! I started using this mascara again after I began a swimming and aquatics unit in Gym. I go in the heavily chlorinated pool every day, no goggles, and I would get out and not only no raccoon eyes, but it looked just as nice as when I got in! I began using a waterproof eye makeup regimen to same some precious time after class. I recommend using this mascara, Make Up Forever's Aqua Eyes Liners, and MAC Paint Pots. (For extra staying power, don't forget Urban Decay Primer Potion!) This will be my go to summer beach mascara for sure! A true Holy Grail Product." in 224 reviews
Katy F.
West Palm Beach
This is a good mascara. I don't know if I would make it my number one mascara out of all of the ones they have out there between drugstore and high-end! I have had maybe two tubes of it and I honestly never went back to get more so it definitely wasn't my favorite but it's a good mascara. It and the way the brushes designed it does definitely offer some separation, but as far as long lasting or lengthening I just don't remember anything amazing about it. I really do like like big thick teddy bear brushes and while this one is not a teddy bear brush it is still pretty thick! It's more of a definer kind of mascara than it is a lengthening one, I don't know for some reason I seem to gravitate mainly towards drugstore mascaras for some reason. I do like quite a few that are higher end I like the Dior, I like benefit Cosmetics roller girl I like Benefit Cosmetics yes they are real I Like It Cosmetics superhero so I do like to find him scares that have little Coney things on the brush. There's just nothing about this mascara that stood out to me maybe I should give it another chance!
Katniss G.
As mentioned in another review, mascaras are a hit or miss for me. And mascaras are a necessity for me, since chronic dry eye made me lose a number of my lashes.
I've sample so many over the years, including drug store brands, every mascara from SmashBox and Benefit's They're Real! Lengthening Mascara. TARTE's Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara is my 2nd favorite.

Again, as previously said, I receive a lot samples from Sephora, Birchbox and Ipsy and this mascara is one of those samples I try to get often. I gave it 4-stars because there are times where (when at the end of the forumla) I get raccoon eyes from fall out that eventually is rubbed in, creating raccoon eyes. Not a cute look, I might add.
I like the brush on the wand. The bristles on the brush are closer together to create fullness and volume of your lashes. Outside of the formula being buildable, it's clumpy and it smells funny.
Patricia D.
This mascara was amazing. I love how black and long my lashes are after applying a coat of this mascara (you can always build it up). I wore it by itself just to give my eyes a little "awake" look. I noticed that it does smudge though. I was having dinner with some friends and siblings one night after I got home and looked at my eyes, it looked like I was rubbing my eyes all night but I wasn't. It was embarrassing and I never had this happen this badly from mascara I've worn in the past. I wore this out for 4 hours and this happened, I was pretty disappointed to be honest, but I do still wear it. I just have to make sure that my eyes don't look like panda eyes. I most likely will not be purchasing this product again after I finish the tube. Expensive for the quality. If it didn't smudge (maybe just a tad bit) then I would say great product for the quality, but unfortunately that wasn't the case for me.
Alyssa B.
I am very picky about mascaras so I am always skeptical trying a new one - but I can say that I liked this one.

This mascara gives me the length and volume that I was hoping for. I only needed about two coats to get that volume too, unlike other mascaras I've had when you need many coats to get that type of volume. The only downside of this mascara is that it does dry a bit quickly, so you can't really wait too long in between coats or it will dry. It also doesn't last as long as I wanted and did fade off towards the end of the day. But I would still purchase this again. This mascara did not really flake or smudge while applying or throughout the day. It also did not really clump at all when applying, even with multiple coats. I will say that it is a little on the pricey side, but it gives really nice volume so I think it is worth it. :)
Rojan N.
Pasadena, CA
The  tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara is my favorite mascara of all time. It volumizes my lashes so much and gives them so much length. I think they are definitely worth it for their price because they do such an amazing job. They are barley clumpy, and by brushing through my lashes with a clean spoolie it separates my lashes and gets rid of any clumps completely. I have gone through 2 tubes of this mascara already and I highly recommend!
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I had higher hope's for this mascara. It could just be my preference but I feel like the formula is too thick and a tinge sticky (meaning when you close your eyes you can feel your lashes stick together ever so slightly)

Good news is it doesn't flake and I feel like it would be considered a more moisturizing formula also gave the appearance of thicker fuller lashes.

I used it without curling my eyelashes prior to application. It did not offer any curling effect. My lashes are very straight though. I do think other mascaras (such as Benefit Roller Lash) give, at least, a slight curl upon application without using an eyelash curler. This may be due to the mascara being heavier and thicker.

Overall, not MY go-to mascara but I do not hate it. Just okay.

*I do love #tartecosmetics tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I'm always on the hunt for great mascaras, and I picked this baby up at Sephora after hearing nothing but great reviews. All in all, this is an okay mascara.

The formula is nice and black, which I love. It's a drier formulation, but it's not so dry that it instantly looks clumpy on the lashes. It claims to be lengthening, which is the #1 thing I look for in a mascara, but I found that to be untrue - it didn't do much for my lashes besides make them look darker. It also smudged onto my (admittedly oily) lids through out the day.

It's up there in price for a mascara, so I can't in good faith recommend it when I know there are so many great drugstore options out there. I won't be repurchasing.
Heather W.
I received a sample of this mascara and used it for the first time yesterday. Today I used it by itself. I gotta say I like it! My usual mascara routine is: One coat of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Primer, two coats of Clinique High Impact mascara and two coats of L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Waterproof mascara. This routine works for me but can be tricky due to multiple coats causing clumps. Today I only used one coat of this  tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes™ 4-in-1 Mascara and I was impressed because my lashes had more volume with the one coat of this than halfway through my usual multi-coat routine. Yesterday I used the primer and two coats of the tarte mascara and WOW were my lashes full and long! Unfortunately I didn't take any pics yesterday but I did take a couple of pics today with just the one coat of this mascara. It did not flake or smudge or run all through my busy day yesterday either. Overall I'm quite impressed with this one, and will probably buy a full size tube.
Tess M.
Orlando
I bought this item when Sephora was doing a special package at the checkout counter. I wasn't expecting much but I really like this mascara! My lashes look fuller and it doesn't get chunky when I apply it. It's a great waterproof mascara and is comparable to other brands I have been using. My only con is that it has an interesting smell kind of reminding me of paint. I am not sold to one mascara in particular but this is in my top 3 mascaras! It's average price, waterproof and has a great formula - all things that I look for when I'm shopping for mascara.
Kayla F.
Youngstown, FL
SO MUCH YES! This mascara has made its way into my everyday routine. The formula never flakes on me throughout the day and the brush separates my lashes so they’re clump free.

The formula gives my lashes volume and length without looking heavy or chunky. I prefer to buy the smaller sample sizes because they don’t dry out as fast as full size tubes but I still get a lot of use from them. Love this mascara!
Christina C.
Is this mascara really as amazing as they make it out to be? Or is it just as good as any low end mascara?
jasmine A.
Fife , WA
I hear this it the best mascara is this true should I go buy some myself?
Maddie M.
Bloomington, IN
Anyone else struggle getting this mascara off?
Megan G.
Does this clump up and flake. does it last all day
Chrissy P.
Indiana, PA
Where can you buy this? I don't think that I have ever seen it in the stores? And what is the price?