BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

Paloma O.
Paloma O.
Yes! My current favorite mascara! Tarte has recently become my favorite makeup brand, they have won me over with their awesome Tartlet girls and the products do NOT disappoint. This mascara along with maneater are so good and worth the money.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Clarenville
Did not like this very much at all. My lashes are very short and straight and this did nothing for them. I did like the packaging but unfortunately the product just did not work for me. Will not repurchase this and won't be recommending this to my friends.
Nicola C.
Nicola C.
Omg this mascara is INSANE!!! I have non existent eyelashes and I swear this stuff makes me look like I've got falsies on. I don't even need to bother using an eyelash curler with this!! Some sort of wizardry going on!!!!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Preston , Lancashire
Lovely mascara, really good brush, lasts well throughout the day, does not flake off. Really pigmented nice and true black, makes lashes nice and long and thick but not clumpy and crumbley
Sade E.
Sade E.
I have short eyelashes, and when I used this tarte mascara it made my eyelashes a lot longer than they would usually be and made me look like I actually have eyelashes, I highly recommend this product.
💕💕💕 W.
💕💕💕 W.
London
Best  mascara  It's makes your lashes look super long and you look like u have lashed on 💕 Love it 😍 I legit use this product everyday with my brown eyes it  compliments  them
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Niagara Falls , ON
This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend.
Rebekah A.
Rebekah A.
I have extremely short lashes that do nothing and almost are non existent with no mascara on. This mascara made them much longer and stand out