BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them ...3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set
  • "I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes." in 11 reviews
  • "This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Maria J.
Wendy L.
I use this mascara just about every day. I bought it just recently and it is my go to mascara now!! I never have a bad review on Tarte products I basically love all Tarte products that I've tried my favorite brand by far.
Emely T.
Wonderful mascara. My lashes aren’t the shortest but they are very thin. This did a great job at adding a little length while making my lashes more voluminous. Great brush. I would definitely recommend this product.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
Loved it when I got it. Great packaging. This is the 2nd time purchasing the product and I really loved what it did from my lashes, but the whole top broke of within 2 wks, just like the 1st time..I wouldn't recommend.
Jennifer R.
Ft Blackmore, VA
I love love love this mascara. It's a little pricey but it's a must have! I have tried lots of other mascaras but this one is buy far my favorite and I refuse to waste money on others when love this one so much!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This mascara is a great mascara but a little drying. I do love the packaging and the overall look but I would say it's a little drying. I would re buy it though.
Marie Jasmine S.
My lashes get significantly longer using this. They don't clump or flake. Its a bit difficult to take off which is great if you end up crying lol. It wont smear!
Ashley M.
Huntsville, AR
A friend of mine had this one night when we were getting ready together. I had never tried it and absolutely fell in love with it. Had to go buy it right away.
Ana M.
I like this mascara only downaide to this is that if you put too much in the first swipe it will get a bit clumpy. But it also makes eyelashes a bit longer.
Ryan E.
Charlotte
I love this. It gave my lashes the appearance of being fuller and longer! It didn’t flake or run through out the day. I def recommend it for a big night out!
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes