BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
This is the best mascara I have ever used!! Makes your lashes so long, that the look like falsies!!! They keep my lashes conditioned, and soft! My go to mascara always!!
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
Overall great product. Received a sample in my ipsy bag and has definitely been a great freeebie however I feel like the new L’Oreal mascara is a much better deal.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This mascara is a great mascara but a little drying. I do love the packaging and the overall look but I would say it's a little drying. I would re buy it though.
Marie Jasmine S.
My lashes get significantly longer using this. They don't clump or flake. Its a bit difficult to take off which is great if you end up crying lol. It wont smear!
Wendy L.
I use this mascara just about every day. I bought it just recently and it is my go to mascara now!! I never have a bad review on Tarte products I basically love all Tarte products that I've tried my favorite brand by far.
Ryan E.
Charlotte
I love this. It gave my lashes the appearance of being fuller and longer! It didn’t flake or run through out the day. I def recommend it for a big night out!
Ana M.
I like this mascara only downaide to this is that if you put too much in the first swipe it will get a bit clumpy. But it also makes eyelashes a bit longer.
Lidia G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love love love this product! It makes my lashes so long without that clumpy feeling! It's also so easy to take off which can be a drag with other products!
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Super black and doesn't crumble. I love the look it gives me. I do two coats and my lashes look amazing! I have worn the label off I reach for it so much.
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty good not my favorite it's more clumpy in my opinion than better than sex and doesn't give as much volume as it cosmetics superhero or UD perversion
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes