BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
Waverly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS MASCARA! It makes my lashes so nice and long and separated. Even separated they still look thick. This is my first time using this product and I am in love. Definitely going to purchase this again.
Casey N.
Berwick , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all things tarte and this mascara is no different. It may definite go to mascara for every look. Long lasting. I definitely would recommend someone trying this mascara. I definitely buy this product over and over
Evelyn O.
Best mascara I've ever used   I absolutely loved it and would definitely recommend buying it especially since it is not too expensive and it is sold at sephora or tarte online and sometimes ulta store as well. Don't think I've ever tried another mascara like this one
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte! This is a great mascara,I'm always looking for awesome mascaras because my lashes are just so uggg and I have to say this mascara really makes them longer looking and fuller!
Rene A.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this product at first. The brush was great and it separated my lashes and lengthen them. But now for some reason it just isn't doing that anymore. Maybe it could be lashes that are doing a weird thing. I don't know.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have already gone through 3 tubes of this mascara! I love them!! They make my lashes look full and long! I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend trying it
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best mascara I have ever used!! Makes your lashes so long, that the look like falsies!!! They keep my lashes conditioned, and soft! My go to mascara always!!
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is a great mascara but a little drying. I do love the packaging and the overall look but I would say it's a little drying. I would re buy it though.
Marie Jasmine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lashes get significantly longer using this. They don't clump or flake. Its a bit difficult to take off which is great if you end up crying lol. It wont smear!
Wendy L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this mascara just about every day. I bought it just recently and it is my go to mascara now!! I never have a bad review on Tarte products I basically love all Tarte products that I've tried my favorite brand by far.
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes