BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Super black and doesn't crumble. I love the look it gives me. I do two coats and my lashes look amazing! I have worn the label off I reach for it so much.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty good not my favorite it's more clumpy in my opinion than better than sex and doesn't give as much volume as it cosmetics superhero or UD perversion
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
This makes my lashes super long and is very long lasting. I'm not crazy about the brush, it's a bit difficult to use on lower lashes.
Whitney L.
Whitney L.
Ocean Springs, MS
Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection Just bought this and I love it Not too heavy but offers lots of protection
Lidia G.
Lidia G.
Chula Vista, CA
I love love love this product! It makes my lashes so long without that clumpy feeling! It's also so easy to take off which can be a drag with other products!
Ana M.
Ana M.
I like this mascara only downaide to this is that if you put too much in the first swipe it will get a bit clumpy. But it also makes eyelashes a bit longer.
juciara c.
juciara c.
Jacksonville
I recently bought this mascara and i must say, im not buying any other everr hahaha, the best in the market,a must have,the number 1.
Elizabeth T.
Elizabeth T.
Gulfport
I didn't like this. I felt it smudged everywhere and would take too long to dry. It didn't do anything to make my lashes look longer.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
This is my ultimate fave mascara. My lashes are fantastic when I where it. It's never clumpy and it's doesn't smudge
Paty C.
Paty C.
Detroit, MI
Love this I still have it but it's all out makes lashes look voluminous and long and thick love the purple packaging