BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

Miriam M.
Miriam M.
It's an ok mascara. I really can't tell the difference between this "high quality" one and a drugstore one. It does the job but it's nothing special. It's a shame because I usually love all things tarte.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
I have already gone through 3 tubes of this mascara! I love them!! They make my lashes look full and long! I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend trying it
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
This is the best mascara I have ever used!! Makes your lashes so long, that the look like falsies!!! They keep my lashes conditioned, and soft! My go to mascara always!!
tori s.
tori s.
no joke i am wearing it right now! it's not clumpy and the application is so smooth. i use this every time i wear mascara! it's a great value! i reccomend this to everyone who likes mascara! it met all expectations
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Vancouver, WA
This mascara is a great mascara but a little drying. I do love the packaging and the overall look but I would say it's a little drying. I would re buy it though.
Marie Jasmine S.
Marie Jasmine S.
My lashes get significantly longer using this. They don't clump or flake. Its a bit difficult to take off which is great if you end up crying lol. It wont smear!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Fort Worth, TX
Pretty good not my favorite it's more clumpy in my opinion than better than sex and doesn't give as much volume as it cosmetics superhero or UD perversion
Emily G.
Emily G.
Houston
I got it as a sample from my Ipsy bag. It's okay. I prefer my normal mascara over this one. I have only used it two times, but it a normal mascara nothing to big about it.
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Columbus, OH
Super black and doesn't crumble. I love the look it gives me. I do two coats and my lashes look amazing! I have worn the label off I reach for it so much.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken , NJ
This makes my lashes super long and is very long lasting. I'm not crazy about the brush, it's a bit difficult to use on lower lashes.