BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them ...3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set
  • "I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes." in 11 reviews
  • "This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
This stuff BLEW MY MIND. Its way better than Better than Sex, it doesn't clump, it doesn't flake, it clings and makes my lashes look super long and beautiful. I used to use better than sex on the regular but I've totally switched to Lights Camera Lashes. I got it in a little sample set and fell in love, bought the full size immediately.
Davina P.
San Jose, CA
This is the first time I've tried the Tarte mascara and I am impressed! I am constantly reaching for it whenever I do my makeup. The formula does not clump at all but makes me lashes look longer and fuller. I really love the bristle and believe that is what makes it work so much better than other mascara.
Amica S.
Hot springs village
I got this product for free on Ultas opening day. It was just a little sample, BUT it’s been 2 months, I use it EVERYDAY. I just went and got a new one, it was $22 plus taxes. A little more pricey for mascara for ME, but it did everything I needed it to do!! So I’m addicted! It’s a for sure go too!!
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Yes, yes, yes.  I love this mascara.  It makes your lashes nice and thick and long.  The packaging is also so nice and luxurious.  I have purchased this many times, and will continue to do so.  It's one of my top 3 mascaras in my makeup bag.  And the price is competitive with all of the other luxury brands.
Connor W.
This is by far my favorite mascara I've ever used. The formula was smooth and never clumped. One swipe and it's natural but you can always layer for a dramatic effect. This mascara made my lashes look like they reached my eyebrows. I wish it wasn't so expensive
haleigh r.
pittsburgh, PA
i naturally have short eye lashes but this mascara worked wonders for me. it's absolutely great for an every day look with just your natural regular eyelashes and even with falsies. i'm a repeat user of this mascara and would definitely continue to buy it
Taylor K.
Really a great mascara! Received it in my Ipsy bag and looking to buy the full version! My eye color is blue and it really makes my lashes pop! I love using mascaras that have large brushes as it gives my lashes a boost. Can’t wait to buy the full version.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I love this mascara and it has quickly become my go-to. I bought this while it was on sale at Ulta and I was so impressed. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy, nor does it smear. It is a great price for being high-end. I highly recommend to all makeup lovers.
Claud R.
Raleigh
This is a great mascara. This is a little pricier than drugstore but not as pricey as some other mascaras at Sephora. The quality is nice and it really makes your lashes look amazing. I do not get fallout from this mascara. I always keep this on hand when I went heavy lashes.
Gloria R.
Spring, TX
I have small lashes so I really need a volumizing NOT clumpy mascara. I really like this mascara and how much volume and length it gives them. The only thing is that it touches my eyeshadow sometimes and its really annoying if i have a eye look done already. I still recommend it!
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes