BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set
  • "I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes." in 11 reviews
  • "This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
I love big full lashes and have tried a lot of mascaras. This one is probably my all time favorite. The packaging is a little awkward in your hand but the product more than makes up for it. It does not clump and it separates the lashes wonderfully. Such a great product.
Tiffany D.
flemington
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has little to no eyelashes! Amazing! If you want to look like you have long gorgeous lashes this is definitely for you!
Emily G.
Houston
I got it as a sample from my Ipsy bag. It's okay. I prefer my normal mascara over this one. I have only used it two times, but it a normal mascara nothing to big about it.
Emely T.
Wonderful mascara. My lashes aren’t the shortest but they are very thin. This did a great job at adding a little length while making my lashes more voluminous. Great brush. I would definitely recommend this product.
Susan M.
Oh how I love you!! Lol this is by far THE BEST MASCARA I have ever tried. It applies very well, it's not clumpy AT ALL. I doesn't smear when I cry, it comes off very easy with makeup remover, and it doesn't make my lashes fall off, it just gives my natural lashes more volume. I bought this Mascara online from starts themselves and I honestly don't see myself buying any other mascara ever again! ♥
Karrie F.
Tarte's lights camera lashes mascara is perfect for adding color and definition. A bit pricey but worth it. This mascara isn't very waxy and washes off easily too. Another bonus is that it doesn't flake or smear! The only thing I think they could improve on would be the formula. It takes multiple costs to achieve the high drama look. This formula I think is for a more natural look. I would definitely buy again. tarte Cosmetics
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
This stuff BLEW MY MIND. Its way better than Better than Sex, it doesn't clump, it doesn't flake, it clings and makes my lashes look super long and beautiful. I used to use better than sex on the regular but I've totally switched to Lights Camera Lashes. I got it in a little sample set and fell in love, bought the full size immediately.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
Davina P.
San Jose, CA
This is the first time I've tried the Tarte mascara and I am impressed! I am constantly reaching for it whenever I do my makeup. The formula does not clump at all but makes me lashes look longer and fuller. I really love the bristle and believe that is what makes it work so much better than other mascara.
Amica S.
Hot springs village
I got this product for free on Ultas opening day. It was just a little sample, BUT it’s been 2 months, I use it EVERYDAY. I just went and got a new one, it was $22 plus taxes. A little more pricey for mascara for ME, but it did everything I needed it to do!! So I’m addicted! It’s a for sure go too!!
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes