BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
Miriam M.
It's an ok mascara. I really can't tell the difference between this "high quality" one and a drugstore one. It does the job but it's nothing special. It's a shame because I usually love all things tarte.
Casey N.
Berwick , LA
I love all things tarte and this mascara is no different. It may definite go to mascara for every look. Long lasting. I definitely would recommend someone trying this mascara. I definitely buy this product over and over
Chrissy V.
Just got this mascara from a friend and I am obsessed! It's amazing going on and it stays on all day! Will be buying again! I use it everyday! It makes your lashes so long! I definitely recommend!
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Received a deluxe sample in my October Ipsy bag. Love this mascara! It volumizes and lengthens lashes. It’s a bit pricey, but it does what it’s supposed to do so it’s worth it. I would recommend this.
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
I love tarte! This is a great mascara,I'm always looking for awesome mascaras because my lashes are just so uggg and I have to say this mascara really makes them longer looking and fuller!
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
This was the bests mascara I have EVER received. I received this from Ipsy and I will never go back. It made my already long lashes soooo long and gorgeous. I loved how black the color was as well. I am a fan.
Kim G.
Albuquerque, NM
I have already gone through 3 tubes of this mascara! I love them!! They make my lashes look full and long! I will continue to buy this product and I highly recommend trying it
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
I love big full lashes and have tried a lot of mascaras. This one is probably my all time favorite. The packaging is a little awkward in your hand but the product more than makes up for it. It does not clump and it separates the lashes wonderfully. Such a great product.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
This is the best mascara I have ever used!! Makes your lashes so long, that the look like falsies!!! They keep my lashes conditioned, and soft! My go to mascara always!!
Lauren H.
Columbia, SC
Overall great product. Received a sample in my ipsy bag and has definitely been a great freeebie however I feel like the new L’Oreal mascara is a much better deal.
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes