BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them ...3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set
  • "I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes." in 11 reviews
  • "This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
The brush is your more basic shape but it works very well. It lasts all day. It makes your lashes super long without being super clumpy. I would definitely recommend this product, it is one of my new favorites!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well work the buy.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
I actually received this product in my ipsy bag for October. I’m always looking for a good mascara that gives me volume and length and I must say this product does both! I love how dark it is and no fall out which is a plus!!
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
This product is AWESOME for length. I like to use this with my Better Than Sex mascara to make for the perfect fullness and length. It's reasonably priced. I got this product with my subscription box and it was a hit.
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Received a deluxe sample in my October Ipsy bag. Love this mascara! It volumizes and lengthens lashes. It’s a bit pricey, but it does what it’s supposed to do so it’s worth it. I would recommend this.
Madelynn B.
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
This was the bests mascara I have EVER received. I received this from Ipsy and I will never go back. It made my already long lashes soooo long and gorgeous. I loved how black the color was as well. I am a fan.
Debbie T.
North Charleston
I like this but there is a few things i don't like. Like when I use it my eyes start to burn from it. It doesn't smell good at all. But it makes my eyelashes longer thats a plus
Madi O.
St Augustine, FL
This mascara does a really great job of separating your lashes. However, I don’t think this mascara would give very good length to your lashes it just separates them out very well. I would recommend this product to family and friends who have super long natural lashes (like me🙈)
Courtney M.
Blackfoot, ID
I love big full lashes and have tried a lot of mascaras. This one is probably my all time favorite. The packaging is a little awkward in your hand but the product more than makes up for it. It does not clump and it separates the lashes wonderfully. Such a great product.
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes