BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is your more basic shape but it works very well. It lasts all day. It makes your lashes super long without being super clumpy. I would definitely recommend this product, it is one of my new favorites!
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually received this product in my ipsy bag for October. I’m always looking for a good mascara that gives me volume and length and I must say this product does both! I love how dark it is and no fall out which is a plus!!
Hannah K.
Clarksburg
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AWESOME for length. I like to use this with my Better Than Sex mascara to make for the perfect fullness and length. It's reasonably priced. I got this product with my subscription box and it was a hit.
Afton H.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love all of tarte’s mascaras. They are extremely light weight and don’t weigh my eyelashes down and still make my lashes look On freaking point. I highly recommend this product I know you will love
Miriam M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an ok mascara. I really can't tell the difference between this "high quality" one and a drugstore one. It does the job but it's nothing special. It's a shame because I usually love all things tarte.
Chrissy V.
Just got this mascara from a friend and I am obsessed! It's amazing going on and it stays on all day! Will be buying again! I use it everyday! It makes your lashes so long! I definitely recommend!
Asha S.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received a deluxe sample in my October Ipsy bag. Love this mascara! It volumizes and lengthens lashes. It’s a bit pricey, but it does what it’s supposed to do so it’s worth it. I would recommend this.
Madelynn B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. Looks great on my face. Lasts long time but can smudge a bit when wearing for a long time. Very good product. Would love to do a full length in depth review on the product. Love that it works for my completion.
Mackenzie A.
Ada, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the bests mascara I have EVER received. I received this from Ipsy and I will never go back. It made my already long lashes soooo long and gorgeous. I loved how black the color was as well. I am a fan.
Debbie T.
North Charleston
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this but there is a few things i don't like. Like when I use it my eyes start to burn from it. It doesn't smell good at all. But it makes my eyelashes longer thats a plus
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes