BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

Natalya K.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
One of my all time favorite mascara! Not only are the ingredients healthy for your lashes the performance is great! My eye lashes achieve maximum volume and the brush makes sure to grab on to every lash for ultimate lift and curl as well! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Connor W.
Connor W.
This is by far my favorite mascara I've ever used. The formula was smooth and never clumped. One swipe and it's natural but you can always layer for a dramatic effect. This mascara made my lashes look like they reached my eyebrows. I wish it wasn't so expensive
haleigh r.
haleigh r.
stamford, CT
i naturally have short eye lashes but this mascara worked wonders for me. it's absolutely great for an every day look with just your natural regular eyelashes and even with falsies. i'm a repeat user of this mascara and would definitely continue to buy it
Susan N.
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I love this mascara and it has quickly become my go-to. I bought this while it was on sale at Ulta and I was so impressed. It doesn't leave my lashes clumpy, nor does it smear. It is a great price for being high-end. I highly recommend to all makeup lovers.
Claud R.
Claud R.
Raleigh
This is a great mascara. This is a little pricier than drugstore but not as pricey as some other mascaras at Sephora. The quality is nice and it really makes your lashes look amazing. I do not get fallout from this mascara. I always keep this on hand when I went heavy lashes.
Gloria R.
Gloria R.
Spring, TX
I have small lashes so I really need a volumizing NOT clumpy mascara. I really like this mascara and how much volume and length it gives them. The only thing is that it touches my eyeshadow sometimes and its really annoying if i have a eye look done already. I still recommend it!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
San Antonio, TX
I actually received this product in my ipsy bag for October. I’m always looking for a good mascara that gives me volume and length and I must say this product does both! I love how dark it is and no fall out which is a plus!!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
I payed 20 dollars for this mascara to be a disappointment. The brush is terrible along with the formula. Once you've applied it, it almost immediately smudges and is impossible to get off. I would not recommend this for anyone looking for natural looking lashes
A•RVW G.
A•RVW G.
Rocklin, CA
This mascara is amazing! Plus it coming with a travel size is even better! I'm able to take the travel one anywhere I go!! The price is great it's like getting the travel size product for free. I would definitely buy again
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
I use this mascara just about every day. I bought it just recently and it is my go to mascara now!! I never have a bad review on Tarte products I basically love all Tarte products that I've tried my favorite brand by far.