BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

Katrina H.
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
First of all I want to note that I have naturally long and dark lashes so it doesn't take a ton of product to get the look I am going for but with this mascara I felt I just kept coating them because it felt as though nothing was happening. I didn't notice any kind of improvement on length or curl. It was quite disappointing because I absolutely adore the Tarte brand.
It was easy to remove though unlike other mascaras that tend to keep leaving that black ring under the lash line
Karrie F.
Karrie F.
Tarte's lights camera lashes mascara is perfect for adding color and definition. A bit pricey but worth it. This mascara isn't very waxy and washes off easily too. Another bonus is that it doesn't flake or smear! The only thing I think they could improve on would be the formula. It takes multiple costs to achieve the high drama look. This formula I think is for a more natural look. I would definitely buy again. tarte Cosmetics
Susan M.
Susan M.
Oh how I love you!! Lol this is by far THE BEST MASCARA I have ever tried. It applies very well, it's not clumpy AT ALL. I doesn't smear when I cry, it comes off very easy with makeup remover, and it doesn't make my lashes fall off, it just gives my natural lashes more volume. I bought this Mascara online from starts themselves and I honestly don't see myself buying any other mascara ever again! ♥
Kylie C.
Kylie C.
Cookeville, TN
This stuff BLEW MY MIND. Its way better than Better than Sex, it doesn't clump, it doesn't flake, it clings and makes my lashes look super long and beautiful. I used to use better than sex on the regular but I've totally switched to Lights Camera Lashes. I got it in a little sample set and fell in love, bought the full size immediately.
Maria J.
Maria J.
Evanston, IL
I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes.
Bruna M.
Bruna M.

This is  THE BEST MASCARA I have ever tried. My eyelashes are so huge and beautiful with this mascara like I never seen before! I'm just in love for this mascara! Also I feel like the formula let my eyelashes natural and not like I just put something on it! Amazing!
Davina P.
Davina P.
San Jose, CA
This is the first time I've tried the Tarte mascara and I am impressed! I am constantly reaching for it whenever I do my makeup. The formula does not clump at all but makes me lashes look longer and fuller. I really love the bristle and believe that is what makes it work so much better than other mascara.
Chenoa A.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
I received this in my I pay bag and I love it. I am "not" a mascara wearer because they irritate my eyes. This one doesn't upset my eyes at all and lasts all day. The brush is awesome for separating lashes, but a little big for the bottom ones. I like it because it isn't horribly clumpy either.
Deanna P.
Deanna P.
Gloucester, MA
Yes, yes, yes.  I love this mascara.  It makes your lashes nice and thick and long.  The packaging is also so nice and luxurious.  I have purchased this many times, and will continue to do so.  It's one of my top 3 mascaras in my makeup bag.  And the price is competitive with all of the other luxury brands.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mascara wasn't my favorite.  I felt like it dried out too quickly for the price.  It also seemed to pull out too much product out of the tube causing my lashes to clump together.  Tarte has some great mascaras, but this was not one I liked so I will not be purchasing this again.