BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are...3 Answers
Malia R.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For more than a decade, it is the best selling vegan mask, which lengthens, curls, gives volume and moisturizes lashes, they associate it with a push-up bra for eyelashes (LOL).It has a brush with a lot of small bristles (very thick), contains provitamin B5, rice bran and olive esters that soften and nourish the lashes with each pass.Provides + 330% volume on the lashes, is dermatologically tested and is safe for people with contact lenses.By using it if I could confirm the presumed increase, lengthens the lashes without a doubt, has durability despite not being waterproof and is easy to remove.
Agnes A.
Pineville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best mascara ever, I tried others before and had a chance to try this one as a sample, I fall in love with it. Is long lasting, not bulky and the best thing it makes your lashes longer and healthy. Very easy to washed. I really recommend this product.
Katrina H.
Naples, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
First of all I want to note that I have naturally long and dark lashes so it doesn't take a ton of product to get the look I am going for but with this mascara I felt I just kept coating them because it felt as though nothing was happening. I didn't notice any kind of improvement on length or curl. It was quite disappointing because I absolutely adore the Tarte brand.
It was easy to remove though unlike other mascaras that tend to keep leaving that black ring under the lash line
Bruna M.
Beauty Junkie Expert

This is  THE BEST MASCARA I have ever tried. My eyelashes are so huge and beautiful with this mascara like I never seen before! I'm just in love for this mascara! Also I feel like the formula let my eyelashes natural and not like I just put something on it! Amazing!
Amica S.
Hot springs village
I got this product for free on Ultas opening day. It was just a little sample, BUT it’s been 2 months, I use it EVERYDAY. I just went and got a new one, it was $22 plus taxes. A little more pricey for mascara for ME, but it did everything I needed it to do!! So I’m addicted! It’s a for sure go too!!
Chenoa A.
Dodge City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in my I pay bag and I love it. I am "not" a mascara wearer because they irritate my eyes. This one doesn't upset my eyes at all and lasts all day. The brush is awesome for separating lashes, but a little big for the bottom ones. I like it because it isn't horribly clumpy either.
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my all time favorite mascara! Not only are the ingredients healthy for your lashes the performance is great! My eye lashes achieve maximum volume and the brush makes sure to grab on to every lash for ultimate lift and curl as well! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Kristian S.
Tulsa , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is great quality. I received it in an Ipsy glam blag, and it works well on my naturally long tangly eye lashes. If you love the spider look, this is for you. It did thicken my lashes quite a bit making them a a tad sticky. Overall, 4 stars and would purchase in the future
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara wasn't my favorite.  I felt like it dried out too quickly for the price.  It also seemed to pull out too much product out of the tube causing my lashes to clump together.  Tarte has some great mascaras, but this was not one I liked so I will not be purchasing this again.
Naomi R.
Lakeforest, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The brush is your more basic shape but it works very well. It lasts all day. It makes your lashes super long without being super clumpy. I would definitely recommend this product, it is one of my new favorites!
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes