BY TARTE

Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set - Say hello to this delightful duo featuring Tarte's iconic 4-in-1 mascara in both full and deluxe sizes - all for the price of one full size mascara! With this versatile lash set, you'll get all the bombshell benefits of Tarte's best-selling lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning mascara that delivers a 330% increase in lash volume instantly. For a limited time, you'll also get a free, travel-friendly mascara bonus for a dramatic boost and smoldering stare at home or anywhere!Powered by:Olive esters: Help condition, treat and protect lashesProvitamin B5: Vitamin B derivative that helps condition and volumize lashesRice bran wax: Natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashesMineral pigments: Soothe and soften lashes - Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set

• Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them ...3 Answers
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Take Two Lash Set
  • "I like this mascara a lot it gives my lashes a long length look every time I apply it.Is only down fall is that its brush should be a little. Better so on the point of applying the mascara it doesn't leave your eyelashes sticking to each other it needs a more bigger brush to give you a even more bigger volume to your eyelashes." in 11 reviews
  • "This mascara is really nice. It doesn't bother my eyes or go flakey. Doesn't smudge at all. Really lengthens and thickens my eyelashes and doesn't give my lashes that dried out feeling. Highly recommend." in 7 reviews
Lana S.
I love that there’s two little bottles that come in this package when is my scare other one is these little fibers that you lied on to Eyelashes.

It’s a little tricky for me I have to be very precise careful and persistently the fibers. The cons of this mascara are pretty heavy, the fibers fall onto my face throughout the day I have to wipe them off and I am careful not to get these into my eyes they irritate my eyes and cause redness.
Katrina H.
Casco, ME
First of all I want to note that I have naturally long and dark lashes so it doesn't take a ton of product to get the look I am going for but with this mascara I felt I just kept coating them because it felt as though nothing was happening. I didn't notice any kind of improvement on length or curl. It was quite disappointing because I absolutely adore the Tarte brand.
It was easy to remove though unlike other mascaras that tend to keep leaving that black ring under the lash line
Agnes A.
Pineville , NC
Best mascara ever, I tried others before and had a chance to try this one as a sample, I fall in love with it. Is long lasting, not bulky and the best thing it makes your lashes longer and healthy. Very easy to washed. I really recommend this product.
Bruna M.

This is  THE BEST MASCARA I have ever tried. My eyelashes are so huge and beautiful with this mascara like I never seen before! I'm just in love for this mascara! Also I feel like the formula let my eyelashes natural and not like I just put something on it! Amazing!
Michaela K.
I didn’t think this would be good considering I’m a two faced better than sex lover, but it’s great! It’s easy to apply, has a small brush to get every lash and just wonderful!
member-3b2f7
MY FAVORITE. If I could I would give 10 stars! I recently had a child and suffered from anemia(lost a lot of eyelashes) they havent been the same sense but this mascara makes them look normal and long like they use to be.
Chenoa A.
Dodge City, KS
I received this in my I pay bag and I love it. I am "not" a mascara wearer because they irritate my eyes. This one doesn't upset my eyes at all and lasts all day. The brush is awesome for separating lashes, but a little big for the bottom ones. I like it because it isn't horribly clumpy either.
Kristian S.
Bixby , OK
This mascara is great quality. I received it in an Ipsy glam blag, and it works well on my naturally long tangly eye lashes. If you love the spider look, this is for you. It did thicken my lashes quite a bit making them a a tad sticky. Overall, 4 stars and would purchase in the future
Natalya K.
Tacoma, WA
One of my all time favorite mascara! Not only are the ingredients healthy for your lashes the performance is great! My eye lashes achieve maximum volume and the brush makes sure to grab on to every lash for ultimate lift and curl as well! I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Tiffany B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This mascara wasn't my favorite.  I felt like it dried out too quickly for the price.  It also seemed to pull out too much product out of the tube causing my lashes to clump together.  Tarte has some great mascaras, but this was not one I liked so I will not be purchasing this again.
Jessie E.
Does anyone have sensitive eyes? Does this irritate them mine are pretty bad when it come to mascara I get infections or swollen eyes