BY TARTE

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Double-Ended Mascara And Lash Fibers see more...

Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Okay so I have a love/hate relationship with this stuff. The fibers really do lengthen lashes and make your lashes look SOO much fuller. But the problem is a lot of times the fibers fall into your eyes and actually are really irritating. I've learned to put the fibers on Immmmeaditly after the mascara. I'm talking like as soon as possible. That helps the fibers stick better and not fall off as much. Over all it's great for the days you need an extra confidence boost, but maybe not everyday use.
Meagan G.
I liked the length and volume this mascara gave my lashes. My only complaint is the fibers can be difficult to build and sometimes will flake off in your eye if you’re not extremely careful.
Erica T.
Hawthorne, NJ
Nope!!! Omg this is one of the worst products I’ve ever used. I followed step by step directions on how to apply the fibers. The fibers kept falling in my eyes. I will never buy again
Daphne’s G.
This mascara gives volume for days! I love it because it’s so good on all types of lashes and it really gives length! You can find it at your local Sephora or Ulta! And it’s so good! I recommend this mascara for anyone!
Loren M.
Peoria
This is horrible, do not use it. The fibers got into my eyes and made them burn so bad. There is nothing good about this.
Karen K.
Laval, QC
I was so excited to try this but there was not any product in it. I think it was empty?! Or is it just me. Went to the trash