MakeupEye MakeupMascaratarte
Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - 0.24 oz/ 7 mL .

tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara - 0.24 oz/ 7 mL

Which mascara has worked better for you, without smearing throughout the day? tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte or Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
Has anyone with small/sparse lashes tried this before? I love the maneater mascara because, it separates the lashes I do have and I want to try this one
I’m getting married soon and looking for the perfect mascara. Compared to too face better than sex how does this one hold up? tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte
Start your review of tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte!
Keri N.
Hanover Twp, PA
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Keri N.
tarte™ lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara Wow, all I can say is WOW! In my 39 years on this planet, I have used A LOT of different kinds of mascara and this is the best BY FAR. It doesn't get all over my eyelid (still not sure how or why) and it makes my lashes a mile long. This is my new favorite and will never leave home without it!!
Robynne W.
Knoxville, TN
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Robynne W.
I enjoyed this mascara formula and it lengthened and thickened my lashes. I wasn't a huge fan of the brush spool but it did the job. I love how decorative the packaging is on this because it's really cute, but I think it was a bit unneeded.
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this mascara voted dries out so fast . I put a little bit of oil in it and it helps to be able to add a coat but I don't prefer it because it's too expensive to dry out within the 1st couple uses. As you can see I could barely get any on my eyes.
Heather C.
Morgantown, WV
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: ULTA
My absolute favorite mascara! I've tried a bunch of other mascaras and I always come back to this one. I love the formula, love the wand, love how long it lasts. I never have issues with smudging or flaking and it adds the perfect amount of volume and length! Also love that Tarte is a cruelty-free brand!
Kaitlyn L.
Scappoose, OR
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Kaitlyn L.
I have been on the look out for the perfect mascara for a very. very. long time. So many, clump and have strange brushes, but for me this is perfect for my eyelashes in every way. It coats and lifts your eyelashes accentuating without overdoing it. If you're not a fan of this brush I would still recommend tarte cause theirs are 10/10
Melissa E.
Westminster, MD
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Melissa E.
This mascara is lit! I have naturally long and thick lashes, but this mascara brings them to a whole other level entirely. This mascara gives me a "falsie" look without the need for falsies and I am HOOKED. I get the lash look I want in less than three minutes without glue or worrying that my band will come undone at some point in my uber busy day!
Shianne W.
San Diego
tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara 7ml Full Size by Tarte uploaded by Shianne W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing application! The brush is thoroughly cleaned off by it's container, before application so it helps to avoid that embarrassing hairy legged spider look!
Kendall K.
1,634 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This was one of the first high end makeup purchases I made. It gave my lashes good volume and length. And best of all, it didn’t clump! The packaging is a little bulky and awkward, but it’s not a huge deal. I don’t use it anymore because I have found a cheaper mascara that I like, but this is still a nice mascara.
Esmeralda C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara is my go-to, I love it sooo much... it used to be difficult to have my lashes curled and pretty all day until I found about this mascara 💗 the best thing is that it’s waterproof and I love the packaging.
Kathy B.
Winfield, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This is seriously one of my favorite mascaras! It's my go-to. The brush separates and elongates my lashes and it doesn't clump. The packaging is so cute and makes it feel super high and and fancy. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and I will definitely buy it again!