2 colors available

BY TARTE #70 in Mascara

A blacker-than-black, longwearing mascara that creates lusciously long & thick, faux-looking lashes.

Powered by: Mineral pigments

Made by pulverizing natural earth minerals into a fine powder, mineral pigments are one of the most preferred cosmetic ingredients for women with sensitive skin. Natural colors and dyes derived from mineral pigments contain no oils, fillers or chemical ingredients like their synthetic counterparts though they are just, if not more, colorful and vibrant. Mineral pigments have anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and can be used on even the most sensitive skin types. tarte formulations containing pure mineral pigments provide long-lasting color that powers throughout your day and deliver a healthy-looking radiance.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates copolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, glyceryl stearate,  cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, stearic acid, paraffin, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, aminomethyl propanol,  ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polybutene, caprylyl glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, tropolone, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium dehydroacetate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara is this a good mas...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara?3 Answers
  • I've Been Looking For A Mascara And I Cant Seem To Find One I Have ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick." in 3 reviews
Lacey G.
Lacey G.
West Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly I wasn't too pleased with this. Let me start off by saying I have really bad eye allergies so I have to be very picky with mascara. I purchased during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale so I figured for the price it would be great.

The mascara has a rather interesting smell (it's a pet peeve of mine). The mascara didn't really help making my lashes look fuller or longer, it just gave them some color. It was also very hard for me to remove with makeup remover, which created clumpiness the next day.

I have been loving the Tarte Lights Camera Lashes 4-in-1! I have been using this for 1 month straight and i really see a difference in how long and thick my lashes look when using it! I would recommend you try that one!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Review for: Black
This is Tarte's finest mascara in my opinion. If you are looking for a dramatic look or lashes this is the mascara for you. As I have aged my lashes have not grown back as long or as full as the were. This mascara brings them back to their original beauty without clumping. I have never had racoon eyes with this mascara but have with a few other high end products and that was very embarrassing and disappointing. This is my mascara of choice. I sometimes use it with the Tarte primer or alone. Works well either way. The brush is also AMAZING. It really helps to coat even the tiniest last. Try it you may just love it!👏👏👏
Anna M.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive been using this mascara for about 2 months now and coming from Youniques 3d fiverlasg i was looking for some drama in my lashes. I loved the packaging for starters it's cute and very stylish. The first time i applied it i actually poked myself in the eye with the wand. It did take some getting use to, but after a few tries it was simple and i actually grew to love this mascara. Currently it is my too choice ib mascara. It added volume and length to my lashes and i love it. I have recommended this to my friends and family and will be buying more soon!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
I've been on a mission for years to find that one perfect mascara. This mascara does it all - volume, length, lasting, no flaking, no clumping. I think this is it for me. This mascara is ideal for work with just 1-2 coats almost natural looking. It lasts well without smudging. It also layers well for more volume and drama. The brush is a comfortable size with natural bristles that reach the corners well and is also easy to use on the lower lashes. Love it!
Leah Helen T.
Leah Helen T.
Philadelphia, MS
Review for: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara 5 ml / 0.16 Fl oz
I love Tarte eyeshadows! So far, this is my favorite one! It lengthens and plumps my lashes. Honestly, I look as if I am wearing false lashes. I use a setting spray or nothing at all on them, and my lashes maintain a gorgeous appearance all day! Also, I love the gold scaly mascara tube. It is so unique in comparison to others I own that are simply smooth and and onyx. It took my quite a while to run low on this, so I just recently ordered my next tube!
Laura H.
Laura H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fabulous mascara for anyone who wants lashes to be bold and out there for the whole world to see LOL. I totally recommend this I got it as a Christmas gift and I'm enjoying it every time that I use it mostly just for my top ones I use a smaller bristles mascara for the bottom ones cuz it's a bit big but not too big so if you did want it for bottom no worries there shade black is very out there and the curls on my lashes stay for a long time.
olivia v.
olivia v.
Review for: Black
The lights, camera, flashes statement mascara is currently my favorite. It lengthens, separates and does an awesome job of defining the lashes. The well designed brush makes the application process neat and easy. The mascara stays on well, yet easily washes off with natural oils, like almond or jojoba. It is definitely a top performer (and not just among the natural mascaras, but amongst them all).
Mary G.
Mary G.
This may be one of my favorite mascaras ever! First, don't get scared off by the price because this LASTS on your lashes. This is a very good product to use if you're gonna wear falsies or by itself for nice, long eyelashes. It's not clumpy at all which means it defines your lashes without having to stress yourself out afterwards trying to fix the spider lashes issue. All in all, great mascara!
Kristen m.
Kristen m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try a lot of mascaras and this one adds a lot of volume to the eyes. It can sometimes become clumpy. I have blue eyes and this mascara makes them pop. It lasts all day without flaking. I'm not sure if I would buy again because I have a couple mascaras that I like a little more than this. However, I like this mascara and I could see a lot of people really enjoying the results.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
I wish I was more impressed, I was at Ulta and an associate suggested I try this out. I sampled it and it seemed like a good mascara. The price was a bit high and after using for a few weeks I discovered that my lower price drug store mascara was a better formula that didn't clump my eyelashes. I really wanted to like this but it's just not living up to the Tarte brand.
Georgette S.
Georgette S.
Ive heard so many good reviews about thks mascara but does anyone know if it leaves your eyelashes all clumpy? 😏
Julie S.
Julie S.
rama, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many received this in a beauty box? Were you impressed?
Elianna S.
Elianna S.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is this? I've only ever used the sample size so it doesn't have the brush? How's the brush?
Britney M.
Britney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite youtubers, sonjdradeluxe, always seems to use this mascara and it looks amazing on her. I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find this product? I live in Canada if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
Megan N.
Megan N.
Clumpy? I've seen a few people say this particular mascara tends to clump easily. is that true?