BY TARTE

A blacker-than-black, longwearing mascara that creates lusciously long & thick, faux-looking lashes.

Powered by: Mineral pigments

Made by pulverizing natural earth minerals into a fine powder, mineral pigments are one of the most preferred cosmetic ingredients for women with sensitive skin. Natural colors and dyes derived from mineral pigments contain no oils, fillers or chemical ingredients like their synthetic counterparts though they are just, if not more, colorful and vibrant. Mineral pigments have anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and can be used on even the most sensitive skin types. tarte formulations containing pure mineral pigments provide long-lasting color that powers throughout your day and deliver a healthy-looking radiance.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates copolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, glyceryl stearate,  cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, stearic acid, paraffin, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, aminomethyl propanol,  ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polybutene, caprylyl glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, tropolone, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium dehydroacetate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• How good is tartes mascaras on a scale of 1 to 5? Is it better th...6 Answers
  • tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara is this a good m...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "BEST MASCARA EVER! I have longer eyelashes, but they always appear dull. This mascara thickens and makes my lashes stand out and hold a curl! My eyes look more open and awake. I love this stuff- worth every penny!" in 135 reviews
  • "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick. I like that you can add layers to thicken, but you lashes don't end up looking clumped. " in 65 reviews
  • "This mascara is great adds length & volume & it separates great!! Highly recommend this!!" in 40 reviews
  • "This is one of my fave mascara. The brush and formula is excellent. No clumps, no flaking, long lasting and lengthens your lashes. I got it as a sample and purchased a full size cos I loved it so much." in 27 reviews
  • "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick." in 3 reviews
Abigail B.
Shiremanstown
Review for: Black more...
This is my favorite mascara. I have extremely watery eyes, in spite of that, this mascara stays put. It's definitely long lastting. It also finds all my little lashes and draws them out to look fuller.  The color is perfect, very black. I don't need false eyelashes when I wear this. Also, the packaging is so cute. I absolutely love it1 .
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black more...
I picked up this mascara after running out of my favorite mascara (Lights, Camera, Lashes) the day before going on vacation. The store that I went to was out of my regular mascara so I figured I would try this Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara. I’m a huge fan of Tarte and the gold packaging on this was to DIE for! It did the job and covered my lashes nicely and was very black (which I like), but unfortunately I’m giving a poor review because this mascara clumps extremely easily — almost like chunky spider lashes. I have naturally long and full lashes that are white, so I need to make sure that I apply mascara on all of my lashes. I’m sure that someone with more sparse eyelashes would like this because it would possibly provide them with fuller lashes, but this just wasn’t for me. I’m a believer in using something until it’s gone before coming out and saying “I don’t like this product,” and I truly tried to make it work but I finally came to the conclusion that this mascara just wasn’t for me — so I went back to the Lights, Camera, Lashes again.
desiree A.
Review for: Black more...
I bought this mascara when they had a 10$ mascara sale (It was either tarte.com or ulta i cant remember) But i love this! It is my go to mascara. for me it volumizes and lengthens and i like how dark it is to give my eyes some definition. I also love the applicator, it helps separate my lashes when applying the product. I would definitely recommend.. even at full price its pretty reasonable for a good mascara that will last you awhile! It doesn't smudge or run either.
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Black more...
Best mascara I’ve ever used. I was using better than sex; this is just like that one except this tube will last you longer AND it doesn’t start to flake terribly when you’ve had it for a few days. This formula is great because it gives volume without looking clumpy, and gives you length so you don’t look spidery. It takes some serious make up remover to get off but it’s definitely worth it.
April H.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Black more...
I immediately fell in love with this mascara and the way it made my lashes look. This made them so full/long but wasn’t chunky or too thick. The mascara has a slight scent but it’s not bad at all. The reason I’m giving this product 4 stars is because even the non waterproof is nearly impossible to remove! Otherwise I love this mascara.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara 5 ml / 0.16 Fl oz more...
Hands down, the best mascara I’ve ever used! I took advantage of the deal on Tarte’s website where you get 7 products for $63 and I picked this mascara as one of them. It really is a statement mascara! I struggle with blonde lashes that need a little help when it comes to volume and length and this mascara does it all. I love how it has two different brush types within one brush and using them both really gives it that wow factor. It usually only takes one good coat to give me the drama I’m looking for, anything else would be a little clumpy. I would recommend using an oil based remover as it will cling to your lashes for dear life.
Kerrie R.
Lacona, NY
Review for: Black more...
I love this mascara so much! The applicator at first was weird to me but it’s super easy to use once you figure it out. This is my first tube but I would definitely buy this mascara again! I love how my lashes look when using this mascara and it was a great find! tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara
Meghan B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great mascara. Not clumpy and my lashes look amazing. Very long and full. My only issue is that when I wear it for a long time (12+ hours) I will start to have fallout. This doesn't happen with other brands and since I routinely have long days this isn't my go to.
Heather P.
Wichita Falls
Review for: Black, Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara 5 ml / 0.16 Fl oz more...
This is my go to mascara. I had tried many different mascaras before this and either I wasn’t impressed with their lengthening ability or they tended to clump, but not this one. O love the way my lashes look, and I don’t have to apply more than one coat.
Rosa H.
Las Vegas, NV
Good mascara! Definitely not the same feeling of “WOW” that I get with other mascaras! I got this in a bundle bag at Sephora and tbh I gave it to my roommate in hopes that she would like it better. The bristles are kinda farther apart and spiky.
Georgette S.
Ive heard so many good reviews about thks mascara but does anyone know if it leaves your eyelashes all clumpy? 😏
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How many received this in a beauty box? Were you impressed?
Elianna S.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is this? I've only ever used the sample size so it doesn't have the brush? How's the brush?
Britney M.
One of my favorite youtubers, sonjdradeluxe, always seems to use this mascara and it looks amazing on her. I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find this product? I live in Canada if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
How good is tartes mascaras on a scale of 1 to 5? Is it better than drugstore mascaras? Thanks 😊💯👁️