BY TARTE #71 in Mascara

A blacker-than-black, longwearing mascara that creates lusciously long & thick, faux-looking lashes.

Powered by: Mineral pigments

Made by pulverizing natural earth minerals into a fine powder, mineral pigments are one of the most preferred cosmetic ingredients for women with sensitive skin. Natural colors and dyes derived from mineral pigments contain no oils, fillers or chemical ingredients like their synthetic counterparts though they are just, if not more, colorful and vibrant. Mineral pigments have anti-inflammatory properties to soothe skin and can be used on even the most sensitive skin types. tarte formulations containing pure mineral pigments provide long-lasting color that powers throughout your day and deliver a healthy-looking radiance.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, acrylates copolymer,  cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, glyceryl stearate,  cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, stearic acid, paraffin, butylene glycol, acacia senegal gum, aminomethyl propanol,  ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, polybutene, caprylyl glycol, 1,2 hexanediol, tropolone, hydroxyethylcellulose, sodium dehydroacetate, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• How good is tartes mascaras on a scale of 1 to 5? Is it better th...5 Answers
  • tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara is this a good m...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I like how this mascara lengthens and adds volume without clumping or looking too thick." in 3 reviews
Sami B.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Black more...
I picked up this mascara after running out of my favorite mascara (Lights, Camera, Lashes) the day before going on vacation. The store that I went to was out of my regular mascara so I figured I would try this Lights, Camera, Flashes mascara. I’m a huge fan of Tarte and the gold packaging on this was to DIE for! It did the job and covered my lashes nicely and was very black (which I like), but unfortunately I’m giving a poor review because this mascara clumps extremely easily — almost like chunky spider lashes. I have naturally long and full lashes that are white, so I need to make sure that I apply mascara on all of my lashes. I’m sure that someone with more sparse eyelashes would like this because it would possibly provide them with fuller lashes, but this just wasn’t for me. I’m a believer in using something until it’s gone before coming out and saying “I don’t like this product,” and I truly tried to make it work but I finally came to the conclusion that this mascara just wasn’t for me — so I went back to the Lights, Camera, Lashes again.
Kinsley V.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara 5 ml / 0.16 Fl oz more...
Hands down, the best mascara I’ve ever used! I took advantage of the deal on Tarte’s website where you get 7 products for $63 and I picked this mascara as one of them. It really is a statement mascara! I struggle with blonde lashes that need a little help when it comes to volume and length and this mascara does it all. I love how it has two different brush types within one brush and using them both really gives it that wow factor. It usually only takes one good coat to give me the drama I’m looking for, anything else would be a little clumpy. I would recommend using an oil based remover as it will cling to your lashes for dear life.
Malia R.
Review for: Black more...
For more than a decade, it is the best selling vegan mask, which lengthens, curls, gives volume and moisturizes lashes, they associate it with a push-up bra for eyelashes (LOL).It has a brush with a lot of small bristles (very thick), contains provitamin B5, rice bran and olive esters that soften and nourish the lashes with each pass.Provides + 330% volume on the lashes, is dermatologically tested and is safe for people with contact lenses.By using it if I could confirm the presumed increase, lengthens the lashes without a doubt, has durability despite not being waterproof and is easy to remove.
Sarah M.
Lyndhurst, OH
Review for: Black more...
Best mascara I’ve ever used. I was using better than sex; this is just like that one except this tube will last you longer AND it doesn’t start to flake terribly when you’ve had it for a few days. This formula is great because it gives volume without looking clumpy, and gives you length so you don’t look spidery. It takes some serious make up remover to get off but it’s definitely worth it.
Jessica E.
Best mascara I have ever used. Every mascara I've tried has left smears under my eyes by the end of the day. Not this one! It stays put all day long! It makes my lashes so long and full and it is very buildable. I usually apply 2 coats on a normal day and 3 for a dramatic look. I don't use false lashes and this mascara makes them look like false lashes.
Shana C.
Foxboro, MA
I’m bummed.  Normally I get the lights camera lashes mascara and I absolutely love it!   This one was on sale for only $10 at Ulta but unfortunately they didn’t have any of the kind I like so I opted to try this one.  I’m not a fan. Upon first using it, I got a huge clump of it all over my eyelash and after applying, there were a bunch of little mascara flakes all over my face.  Is it just me, or does it smell weird to anyone else? :(  I thought that the two in one brush was cool but it turns out it was totally confusing and I didn’t like the end look.  I’m definitely going to stick to  lights camera lashes from now on. tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes™ Statement Mascara
Lexi K.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Black more...
I used to use this mascara daily! I purchased it purely off of the packaging! The shimmery gold is so pretty and it definitely caught my eye. My only complaint is I wish the wand was smaller so I could get the inside corners! Other than that, it makes my lashes long and luscious!
Zoe R.
Southport, NC
I love this mascara! This was my first “expensive” mascara and I will never go back to drugstore brands! It lengthens my lashes so much and it doesn’t feel too heavy. It doesn’t smudge or flake at all. I will definitely buy again and I would recommend this to everyone!
Meghan B.
Sterling Hts, MI
Great mascara. Not clumpy and my lashes look amazing. Very long and full. My only issue is that when I wear it for a long time (12+ hours) I will start to have fallout. This doesn't happen with other brands and since I routinely have long days this isn't my go to.
Reagan R.
Lexington
Review for: Black more...
This is my new favorite mascara to use on a daily basis. I bought it at Ulta, but you can also get it at Sephora or online at Tarte. The packaging is very beautiful, it makes my lashes look WAY longer than they truly are, & the cost of it is very affordable! Highly recommend!!!
Georgette S.
Ive heard so many good reviews about thks mascara but does anyone know if it leaves your eyelashes all clumpy? 😏
Julie S.
Rama, ON
How many received this in a beauty box? Were you impressed?
Elianna S.
Santa Cruz, CA
How is this? I've only ever used the sample size so it doesn't have the brush? How's the brush?
Britney M.
One of my favorite youtubers, sonjdradeluxe, always seems to use this mascara and it looks amazing on her. I would love it if someone could point me in the right direction as to where I can find this product? I live in Canada if that makes a difference. Thanks in advance!
Megan N.
Clumpy? I've seen a few people say this particular mascara tends to clump easily. is that true?