BY TARTE #100 in Makeup Sets

A sequined collector's case filled with limited-edition eye shadow, lash, and cheek essentials. Be the center of the room with this festive, limited-edition collection, feautring tarte's beauty favorites, designed to create smoldering makeup looks for any celebration. Create an eye-catching statement wherever you go with the travel-size takeaway palette, featuring shadow, cheek and contouring shades. The trendy collector's case features a full-size, built-in eye shadow palette with 30 shades, including 24 brilliant, never before seen shades in mixed mattes and shimmers. With a travel-friendly eye shadow brush and deluxe-size mascara, this set is perfect for achieving seamless, on-the-go touch-ups for alluring, party-perfect looks. This set contains: - 30 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Sugar Cookie, In A Flurry, Fizz The Season, It's Snow Time, Eggnog, Ehat A Wonderful Pearl, Miracle Of Light, Rum Pum Pum, Tartetini, Baby It's Gold Outside, Peach On Earth, Come What Grey, Under The Mistle-Taupe, Ring-A-Ling, Fireside Chat, Party Favored, Gingerbread Mansion, Chrome For The Holidays, Sleigh Watch, Mulled Wine, Cocoa What Fun, Black Velvet, Haute Chocolate, Midnight Kiss - 0.20 oz Bronzer - 0.20 oz Blush - 0.155 oz Highlighter - 0.13 oz Lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara (deluxe) - Double-ended eye shadow brush (travel-size) - Collector's case with dazzling sequins, an oversized mirror, and a zipper closure It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Evy A.
One of my all time favs! The gold metallic ones are great for inner corner looks and blending. A great winter 'pick me up' for the cold nights going out with your girls!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this palette last holiday season, I found myself using the smaller palette a lot more than the larger one. In fact, I'm certain I hit pan on that palette. I loved all of the colors felt like they were easy to blend, they all went together it was more a look I didn't really have to think about. It was just an easy simple everyday look perfect for work or just to throw on quickly. Plus in the smaller palette you got shadows, contour & blush, it was kinda of an all over face palette, easy to take for travel as well.
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently bought this off of someone who was reselling it- paid $38 since it had been swatched. So, I don't feel too bad with having a couple complaints about this set.

Overall, I enjoy the idea of the set and the packaging sucked me in immediately! BUT, I do find the case to be awkward to handle, it's large and bulky to do anything with. The smaller palette inside is perfect and I love it. Just wish there were a little mirror on that palette. The shadows are very blendable, lots of matte shades. The shimmer shades aren't as high impact as I would like them to be... I may invest in some fix plus type of product to help with that issue.

Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tarte #1 fan! I bought this bad boy and it was the best decision . Got the most from this gift set compared to the value. Came with a bit of everything. Blush and bronzer matte which are both good size . Small palette of eyeshadow and then the bigger palette that's the actual box. Then a travel size mascara if you never tried it like I have then it was a win win bc if you love it then you have another ! This makes me want to take this bad boy out to play with It
Cookie V.
N Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this set from sephora a few months ago and I am really impressed with the quality of the pigments and the color pay off for most of the shadows. The highlight/blush/bronzer is definitely the only negative in the palette for me, being a brown skin girl none of those colors really worked for my skin tone. I think I got this for about 60 bucks and I use it frequently, worth the money and beyond even if can't use the blush.
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
THIS THING IS THE BOMB! I love all of the colors. They blend so well. Perfect mix of matte and shimmers. It also has a travel palette with 6 eyeshadows, bronzer, blush, and a highlighter. The colors are gorgeous. I also love the blush and bronzer that come with this. The pink highlighter is perfect for my pale skin, but not for everyone. It also comes with a nice 2 sided blending brush and the Lights, camera, lashes mascara.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm obsessed. This is my go-to palette for just about everything. With so many eyeshadow shades to choose from, it's a girl's dream! The holiday themed names are adorable, too, as an added bonus. My personal favorite shades are Fireside Chat, Fizz the Season and Rum Pum Plum. The blush, bronzer and highlighter are my faves too! Seriously can't go wrong with this one. Love.
Genny E.
san diego
Beauty Junkie Expert
A beautiful holiday set from Tarte. I got mines from Sephora. These sale so fast because of how amazing everything is. It comes with a beautiful selection of eyeshadow and it comes with a bonus little palette that can be taken on the go. I would totally recommend setting Tarte's Holiday sets when they come out.
Jacqueline P.
Raleigh, NC
Tarte's holiday palettes are always super affordable with so much product! The only flaw is that you can't get the shades year round. Tarte is well-known for its shadows and even at a more affordable price, these ones hold their ground. Any shimmer one is not streaky or sheer, and don't have any fall out. The eye shadows are so beautiful and pigmented!
Anna B.
Fort Collins, CO
Beautiful shades and wonderful pigmentation. Very versatile and I can achieve many looks with this palette. I liked everything but the bronzer? Just didn't look great on my skin. It's pretty expensive but very worth the buy. I would definitely recommend this product.
Heather P.
Grand Island , NY
About how much does this cost?
Brina S.
Media, PA
I want this palette! where can I buy!
janessa b.
biggar sk
Are these long lasting ?because a lot of these natural colors wear off after a couple of hours
Jayanna S.
Chesapeake, VA
I've swatched this in store and was blown away... is the consistency the same when applied to the eyes/face? Longwear?
Angie S.