BY TARTE #80 in Makeup Sets

A sequined collector's case filled with limited-edition eye shadow, lash, and cheek essentials. Be the center of the room with this festive, limited-edition collection, feautring tarte's beauty favorites, designed to create smoldering makeup looks for any celebration. Create an eye-catching statement wherever you go with the travel-size takeaway palette, featuring shadow, cheek and contouring shades. The trendy collector's case features a full-size, built-in eye shadow palette with 30 shades, including 24 brilliant, never before seen shades in mixed mattes and shimmers. With a travel-friendly eye shadow brush and deluxe-size mascara, this set is perfect for achieving seamless, on-the-go touch-ups for alluring, party-perfect looks. This set contains: - 30 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Sugar Cookie, In A Flurry, Fizz The Season, It's Snow Time, Eggnog, Ehat A Wonderful Pearl, Miracle Of Light, Rum Pum Pum, Tartetini, Baby It's Gold Outside, Peach On Earth, Come What Grey, Under The Mistle-Taupe, Ring-A-Ling, Fireside Chat, Party Favored, Gingerbread Mansion, Chrome For The Holidays, Sleigh Watch, Mulled Wine, Cocoa What Fun, Black Velvet, Haute Chocolate, Midnight Kiss - 0.20 oz Bronzer - 0.20 oz Blush - 0.155 oz Highlighter - 0.13 oz Lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara (deluxe) - Double-ended eye shadow brush (travel-size) - Collector's case with dazzling sequins, an oversized mirror, and a zipper closure It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Yaneisi I.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
Even though this palette has been receiving a lot of negative reviews, I loved last year's holiday palette and the tartlette palette, so decided to give this a try. I am happy with it! I love neutrals, I don't like wearing loud pops of color. The glitter shades did have some glitter fall out on my cheeks, nothing a setting spray or wetting the shadow can't fix. I honestly did not have pigmentation issues. I used the lighter colors for the inner color and highlight on the brow and they showed up easily. The darker mattes blended easily too.
The blush blended very easily and I am happy with the pink champagne highlight. I found it to be more pigmented that my hourglass highlighter, but not as bright as the becca champagne pop colors. But I liked this better than the becca colors. But I like more natural looks.
I attached some pictures of looks I came up with the past few days (please keep in mind, I am not a makeup artist and I used my phone to take the pictures). For the cool tone look I used the brush that came with the set. I had a harder time blending the darker shade precisely where I wanted it. It's a little flat on top, so I would use the brush in the future to just place a neutral blending shade in the crease and to help blend a smokey eye. In the pictures I didn't use the mascara the set came with.
I am overall very happy with this set and do recommend it for people that love neutrals. I think it's a great deal for $59. I used Nars primer for the looks of the images attached.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I got this product for Christmas and I am very impressed. 30 eyeshadows, a highlighter, a blush, a bronzer, a brush, and a sample mascara. I use it mostly for the eyeshadows and the colors are really nice and show up well. The ones I use most are in the smaller case but I use the big case for special occasions. The bronzer and blush go well together and the brush does a good job blending. I do not like the mascara, but that does not really count against the whole product. It is a bit expensive, but for all the stuff you are getting with it it makes it worth it. Absolutely recommend. The only palate you'll ever need.
Carrie H.
Carrie H.
Roscoe, IL
Absolutely LOVE this set! This was one of several holiday sets that I just had to have. The shadows are the same amazing quality that you expect from Tarte. The colors are all pretty, go on smoothly, stay put and no fall out. There's so many different color combos that you can get out of them. The travel palette is great too! Perfect shades to get day and night looks. Love that it included a brush and mascara as well! The outside design of the case is awesome too. I just wish that the inside could be removed so you can use that case for storing things.. Definitely one of my favorite sets!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I bought this palette last holiday season, I found myself using the smaller palette a lot more than the larger one. In fact, I'm certain I hit pan on that palette. I loved all of the colors felt like they were easy to blend, they all went together it was more a look I didn't really have to think about. It was just an easy simple everyday look perfect for work or just to throw on quickly. Plus in the smaller palette you got shadows, contour & blush, it was kinda of an all over face palette, easy to take for travel as well.
Cristal g.
Cristal g.
I bought this set this year because it was restocked in Sephora. This is part of last years collection. I bought the brushes that came in this collection last year.

$59 for this is a unbelievable. You get so much product for such a small price. The shadows are great quality as usual. You have an unlimited amount of looks that can be created with this set. If you can get your hands on this then please do so without thinking twice.
Katie T.
Katie T.
I got this kit last year and it looks like it's going to last anVERY long time as I haven't even hit the pan yet. When I first got it, I used this almost daily as the colors go very well with my green/hazel eyes. The shadows themselves are all so beautiful and the names of the colors are so much fun! I love the pink champagne highlighter that comes in the extra palette inside the kit!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
New Milford, NJ
My favorite buy! I bought this awesome kit during the holidays and since it was limited edition I ended up buying a second one a few weeks later for back up once I finish the first one. All the eye shadow colors are amazing and have great pigmentation. They last long however I do use a primer. the bronzer, blush, and highlighter are also great!
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Knoxville, TN
Love this set so much. The mascara is the perfect size for travel and makes my lashes look extra long. The brush is amazing at blending. The small pallet you can take out has a great combo of colors to pull off an entire look with just it. All of the shadows and so pigmented and has all the perfect pairs to go from day to night in one pallet
Holly A.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I lusted over this set for a long time and finally took a leap and purchased. It has so many colors, matte and shimmery. I have had for over 8 months and haven't made a dent in any color. I would recommend using a eyeshadow primer. You can wet the color for a darker, deeper color. Please do yourself a favor and buy this.
Erica H.
Erica H.
The value of this palette is incredible. For the price you pay, you get a lot of product. Most of the shadows have nice pigment though a few could improve. I love the pop out palette and the brush and mascara that are included but the packaging for the larger palette is a little bulky.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
About how much does this cost?
Brina S.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I want this palette! where can I buy!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Where can I get?
janessa b.
janessa b.
biggar sk
Are these long lasting ?because a lot of these natural colors wear off after a couple of hours
Kate L.
Kate L.
Simpsonville, SC
Is this a seasonal product?