BY TARTE #98 in Makeup Sets

A sequined collector's case filled with limited-edition eye shadow, lash, and cheek essentials. Be the center of the room with this festive, limited-edition collection, feautring tarte's beauty favorites, designed to create smoldering makeup looks for any celebration. Create an eye-catching statement wherever you go with the travel-size takeaway palette, featuring shadow, cheek and contouring shades. The trendy collector's case features a full-size, built-in eye shadow palette with 30 shades, including 24 brilliant, never before seen shades in mixed mattes and shimmers. With a travel-friendly eye shadow brush and deluxe-size mascara, this set is perfect for achieving seamless, on-the-go touch-ups for alluring, party-perfect looks. This set contains: - 30 x 0.024 oz Eye shadow in Sugar Cookie, In A Flurry, Fizz The Season, It's Snow Time, Eggnog, Ehat A Wonderful Pearl, Miracle Of Light, Rum Pum Pum, Tartetini, Baby It's Gold Outside, Peach On Earth, Come What Grey, Under The Mistle-Taupe, Ring-A-Ling, Fireside Chat, Party Favored, Gingerbread Mansion, Chrome For The Holidays, Sleigh Watch, Mulled Wine, Cocoa What Fun, Black Velvet, Haute Chocolate, Midnight Kiss - 0.20 oz Bronzer - 0.20 oz Blush - 0.155 oz Highlighter - 0.13 oz Lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 mascara (deluxe) - Double-ended eye shadow brush (travel-size) - Collector's case with dazzling sequins, an oversized mirror, and a zipper closure It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested.

Brooklyn B.
Salem, OR
This product is the bomb diggity dong it is so good! It is very easy to use and apply! It is super pigmented and it is just so good that there’s no for any changes. I definitely recommend this to all that are wondering if they should buy or not. I will definitely go back for more!!
Dyanna M.
Baltimore, MD
This set is just ok. The formula on the colors is inconsistent. Some shadows are really well pigmented and others aren’t. I find myself reaching for other palettes before this one. I would not recommend it.
Evy A.
One of my all time favs! The gold metallic ones are great for inner corner looks and blending. A great winter 'pick me up' for the cold nights going out with your girls!
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
I recently bought this off of someone who was reselling it- paid $38 since it had been swatched. So, I don't feel too bad with having a couple complaints about this set.

Overall, I enjoy the idea of the set and the packaging sucked me in immediately! BUT, I do find the case to be awkward to handle, it's large and bulky to do anything with. The smaller palette inside is perfect and I love it. Just wish there were a little mirror on that palette. The shadows are very blendable, lots of matte shades. The shimmer shades aren't as high impact as I would like them to be... I may invest in some fix plus type of product to help with that issue.

Jesenia F.
San Antonio, TX
Tarte #1 fan! I bought this bad boy and it was the best decision . Got the most from this gift set compared to the value. Came with a bit of everything. Blush and bronzer matte which are both good size . Small palette of eyeshadow and then the bigger palette that's the actual box. Then a travel size mascara if you never tried it like I have then it was a win win bc if you love it then you have another ! This makes me want to take this bad boy out to play with It
Cookie V.
N Las Vegas, NV
I purchased this set from sephora a few months ago and I am really impressed with the quality of the pigments and the color pay off for most of the shadows. The highlight/blush/bronzer is definitely the only negative in the palette for me, being a brown skin girl none of those colors really worked for my skin tone. I think I got this for about 60 bucks and I use it frequently, worth the money and beyond even if can't use the blush.
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
THIS THING IS THE BOMB! I love all of the colors. They blend so well. Perfect mix of matte and shimmers. It also has a travel palette with 6 eyeshadows, bronzer, blush, and a highlighter. The colors are gorgeous. I also love the blush and bronzer that come with this. The pink highlighter is perfect for my pale skin, but not for everyone. It also comes with a nice 2 sided blending brush and the Lights, camera, lashes mascara.
Yaneisi I.
Fort Myers, FL
Even though this palette has been receiving a lot of negative reviews, I loved last year's holiday palette and the tartlette palette, so decided to give this a try. I am happy with it! I love neutrals, I don't like wearing loud pops of color. The glitter shades did have some glitter fall out on my cheeks, nothing a setting spray or wetting the shadow can't fix. I honestly did not have pigmentation issues. I used the lighter colors for the inner color and highlight on the brow and they showed up easily. The darker mattes blended easily too.
The blush blended very easily and I am happy with the pink champagne highlight. I found it to be more pigmented that my hourglass highlighter, but not as bright as the becca champagne pop colors. But I liked this better than the becca colors. But I like more natural looks.
I attached some pictures of looks I came up with the past few days (please keep in mind, I am not a makeup artist and I used my phone to take the pictures). For the cool tone look I used the brush that came with the set. I had a harder time blending the darker shade precisely where I wanted it. It's a little flat on top, so I would use the brush in the future to just place a neutral blending shade in the crease and to help blend a smokey eye. In the pictures I didn't use the mascara the set came with.
I am overall very happy with this set and do recommend it for people that love neutrals. I think it's a great deal for $59. I used Nars primer for the looks of the images attached.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
I'm obsessed. This is my go-to palette for just about everything. With so many eyeshadow shades to choose from, it's a girl's dream! The holiday themed names are adorable, too, as an added bonus. My personal favorite shades are Fireside Chat, Fizz the Season and Rum Pum Plum. The blush, bronzer and highlighter are my faves too! Seriously can't go wrong with this one. Love.
Jacqueline P.
Raleigh, NC
Tarte's holiday palettes are always super affordable with so much product! The only flaw is that you can't get the shades year round. Tarte is well-known for its shadows and even at a more affordable price, these ones hold their ground. Any shimmer one is not streaky or sheer, and don't have any fall out. The eye shadows are so beautiful and pigmented!
Heather P.
Grand Island, NY
About how much does this cost?
Brina S.
Media, PA
I want this palette! where can I buy!
janessa b.
biggar sk
Are these long lasting ?because a lot of these natural colors wear off after a couple of hours
Tiffany P.
I love tarte and am really thinking about getting this. How is the eyeshadow quality? Are they super pigmented? Is it their same amazonian clay formula?
Jayanna S.
Chesapeake, VA
I've swatched this in store and was blown away... is the consistency the same when applied to the eyes/face? Longwear?