tarte Lash Hugger Eco-friendly Natural Mascara uploaded by Gabriella G.tarte Lash Hugger Eco-friendly Natural Mascara uploaded by Kerrie A.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Best part of this mascara? tarte Lash Hugger Eco-friendly...1 Answers
  • Was this Eco friendly?3 Answers
  • How is this mascara? And the formula? Does it flake?1 Answers
tarte Lash Hugger Eco-friendly Natural Mascara
  • "Man, I wish this wasn't as expensive, but I really like this and get it when I can. I'm sure it's worth the extra cost, as it stayed on all day and wouldn't flake off. GREAT coverage and volume, this is one of my favorites." in 6 reviews
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
Tarte is an amazing brand & I love this eco friendly mascara! It’s amazing and I picked it up at my local ULTA! My eyes are hazel & this makes my lashes so beautiful & long ! I would definitely recommend to friends & family ! This mascara does not make my lashes clump or anything it’s amazing! Ladies this is a great product pick it up at your local Sephora ladies or uLTA 💖💖💖
Kelsey S.
I love this mascara. The fact that it is plant based makes me so happy. The application is awesome. I literally use this product every time I do my makeup, and yet it still last a really long time. I’ve repurchase this mascara atleast three times.
Shelby B.
savannah, Mo
Love this Mascara!! Make my lashes look very long and not clumpy or even spidery. I Love the fact that it is ECO FRIENDLY and I think more makeup soon look into doing the same thing
Gabriella G.
East Orange, NJ
This is the tarte lights, camera, lashes 4-in-1 clinically- proven natural mascara I don’t only just love this cause its natural but because it increases lash volume by 42% which is great cause I have really think lashes.....I love this!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
I love this mascara. I love the fact that it's eco friendly. It made my lashes so long. It was a little pricey but totally worth it. Im upset that its discontinued.
Jay 💖.
I used to really love this mascara! I loved it being eco friendly,and it made my lashes long and defined,which I absolutely loved. I forgot about this until a friend told me it was being discontinued. I used to love it. 8.6/10.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I like this mascara because it doesn’t have bad chemicals in it. My lashes feel light and fresh , also it’s very easy to clean off. I have only purchased and used one time. It’s an everyday mascara, isn’t thick
Lisyet T.
N Chesterfld, VA
This is a pretty good mascara, though I wouldn't say it's any better than average. I like that the tube is made from recycled aluminum and the mascara is formulated without nasty ingredients like phthalates and parabens.
madison h.
N Tonawanda, NY
I love this mascara is eco-friendly. Tarte is a great brand overall and all of their products are amazing. its super easy to use i love it! will definitely buy again!! all of my friends love it too now!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Love this mascara from Tarte! It is very black which i need in a mascara. It gives my lashes volume and makes them look fuller and longer! It does not clump on me and thats amazing! I think the packaging is nice and sleek and easily traveled with. I love that tarte has always stayed #crueltyfree and #ecofriendly. This mascara seems to last me a few months before it starts to dry up and it not too hurtful on your wallet! I think this product is definitely worth trying out if you have not yet! tarte Lash Hugger Eco-friendly Natural Mascaratarte Cosmetics
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Was this Eco friendly?
Cherry O.
Bellflower, CA
How is this at holding the curl in stick straight Asian lashes?
Alejandra D.
Is this waterproof? And please someone could tell me the intensity of black it has ?
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Why discontinued???
Ashley R.
Elk Grove, CA
Why is this discontinued?