BY TARTE

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A vegan, skin-tingling toner treatment that acts as a complexion workout in a bottle to help resurface your skin and balance its pH. Solutions for:- Pores- Oiliness- DrynessIf you want to know more… This treatment packs a punch against imperfections, transforming your skin while you sleep. The formula features 10 percent salicylic and lactic acids to help minimize appearance of pores and control excess oil, while other powerful ingredients like sulfur, niacinamide, and glycerin help clarify, soothe, and hydrate. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates This product is dermatologist tested, vegan, hypoallergenic, and oil-free.

• Did anyone else experience immediate, massive breakouts w...4 Answers
  • Does this really work as it says?? Every pore diminishing...4 Answers
  • Would love to try this product.. I’ve had the hardest tim...2 Answers
Gracie J.
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This turned my skin around! I struggled a lot with hormonal acne and I would just get the deepest most painful acne. I saw someone I followed on social media mention this and say it turned their skin around, so I thought why not try it. The first time I used it I decided, right after I put it on, I was going to return it the next day. My skin flared up bright red and it was extremely sensitive and it stung over every bit of acne. After a couple minutes the sort of stinging sensation faded and my skin felt fine but it was still sooooo red. I started googling it and I saw almost everyone had the same experience but that it’s just for the first use. I still didn’t buy it and I was ready to return it, until I woke up the next morning to see that my skin looked so nice. And a couple of the deep suckers that had been hurting had shrunk and weren’t hurting and inflamed. It didn’t work a miracle I still had a lot of breakouts but over the course of a month I was down to maybe a pimple here or a pimple there and no more deep down under the skin suckers lurking and hurting. Love love love! It’s definitely something you need to be prepared for, but it’s also completely worth it!
Mary D.
Aiken, SC
I bought this on the fly when I was breaking out so bad and desperately needed something strong that could tame my breakouts. I couldn’t believe my eyes a week into using this product. My bumps were so much smaller and I could tell that my acne as finally on the road to recovery! No products ever make a slightest difference on my acne and I’m already about to purchase my 4th bottle of this stuff! Some big pros is that it actually works and it’s super affordable for how great the quality of ingredients are in the toner! The only con is probably the burning and redness but I use it at night and it feels good to feel a product really working! 10/10 cant live without anymore!
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This product has became such an "HG" product for me, it has literally been a game changer for me. I have spent so much money on different skincare, brands and just so much money wasted. Most products I have used in the past has actually made my skin worse. Most all of my blemishes are gone now, my pores look minimized, my skin looks more even, brighter. Yes probably as you're reading this you are think ya right it can't be that good. For me it has been, for the past couple years my skin has been awful, breakouts, blackheads, painful under the skin blemishes, uneven skin, dull skin... The list could go on and on with what was going on with my skin. When I got this i was a at a desperate point to find something that would work and do what it's actually meant to do. I even thought to myself tarte isn't known very well for skincare like at all, this probably is going to be a waste of money, but like I said I was desperate. So when I got this I immediately fell in love with the tingling/burning sensation I got, yes this stuff stinks just like vinegar and that's because of the acids in it, but I got the best cleansing I have seen in a long time, the very first use my face was red, etc. But I thought I cannot judge this on 1 week of use, so in just 1 week of using I seen my blemishes starting to disappear, my skin looking a little brighter. I am at a month now of using this and la mer moisturizer and that's it and my skin has done a complete 180, I can't express enough how thankful I am that this product came out and it's so affordable. I have combination skin that is sensitive and breakout prone to almost everything I use. this stuff right here is my little miracle in a bottle. Don't judge this stuff or review it after just a week give it a month and give a real review. If it caused your face to get worse then yes obviously this isn't for you but for me it was. I will forever stick with this, and I pray tarte never gets rid of this down the road tarte Knockout Tingling Treatment
Caitlin L.
Tulsa, OK
I had been looking for a AHA/BHA that was reasonably priced and worked just as well as the Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peels that could replace them. I’ve tried two before this and either I felt no tingle, saw no change, or it was too strong and made me feel really dry. Tarte was my last hope before I went back to my Dr. Gross peels and it did not let me down! This is definitely a Holy Grail for me and will remain in my skincare. I use this every night after cleansing and before applying my toner treatment.

It’s a 10% acid complex which is perfect for me. It makes my skin tingle without any pain and without drying me out. I also really love the ingredients list! It’s a simple list with great ingredients. Niacinamide is the 2nd ingredients which is excellent for reducing the look of pores and fine lines. It also has my favorite acid which is lactic. It acts like a humectant to help keep skin hydrated while exfoliating.

This has done a great job at making my skin feel smoother, reduce the look of pores on my cheeks, and it does an excellent job and reducing the size of any blemishes I have overnight.

I’ll continue to repurchase this and would recommend this to virtually everybody regardless of skin type.
Alexsandra J.
Alfred, ME
I have been using this for about a good two weeks now and I am obsessed with how my skin is looking! My pores have definitely minimize from what they were around my t zone and my skin has noticeably even out in tone! I will say I do have sensitive skin so I was worried the tingle was going to be bad, but I was shocked that my face had a little tingle that wasn’t to bad! It maybe lasted for not even a half minute, nor was my face red after use. I have been using this ever night after I wash my face, I apply all over with a cotton ball, let it dry and follow up with their blemish bully in trouble spots as needed then apply the H2O moisturizer of theirs! Match made in heaven for my combination skin type! I will add I know a few ppl that use this that have sensitive skin like me that said the tingle was bad for them. Everyone is going to react differently 😉
Tarah S.
Tomball
I only used this two times before returning it, I had washed and dried my face before applying this and it did not feel like I applied anything to my face. It did not tingle or fee cleansed or anything. It felt like I was putting water on my face.

I did not use the product continuously so I can not give as great of a review but I will not purchase this product again.
BreAnne H.
I really enjoy this toner after cleansing my face. I saw this on one of Stefanie Nicole's videos and was instantly interested. I've been using it every night to every other night for about a month and it is very nice but I'm not 100% sure if it's a necessity in my skin care routine. It definitely tingles in the beginning but that sensation goes away the loner you use it. I'm not sure if that means that it isn't as effective but it still seems to be working as an exfoliant. I really hate the smell because it has sort of a vinegar scent to it but I can get over it if it's doing nice things for my skin. I think that I will probably not use it for a couple of weeks and see if my skin misses it once I finish it up. And then after that I'll decide if I'm going to repurchase or not. But I think if you are looking for something like this in your routine and don't have something to already do the same thing it really is a nice product. I just don't know if I necessarily absolutely need it.
Tara L.
This toner/treatment means business! A Sephora employee recommended this product to me after discussing my frustration with my hormonal acne situation and said that it changed her life! She used the product on my skin there since I wasn't wearing any makeup and then gave me 2 samples of the product in their makeshift little clear containers. I used the product as a final treatment on days I needed an exfoliant (3-4 days a week). I was so impressed that before the second sample even ran out I quickly ordered the full size bottle! It arrived this week and I have to go back and find that employee to thank her! Now I will warn you that since it's a chemical exfoliant, you will feel a tingle once applied to the skin but it's not bad! If you have stubborn breakouts, I recommend trying this product!!!!
Serena M.
Independence
GREAT FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN! I love this stuff, keeps my acne under control with its salicylic/lactic acid blend. I love that it helps keep my skin soft as well, and when my breakouts are flaring up, I know I can trust this to help me. Would recommend to those with non-sensitive skin.
Michelle F.
Brooklyn, NY
I was so skeptical to purchase a skincare product especially from a brand that’s known for making makeup. The first night I tried this product I saw results. My face looked brighter right after I swiped my face with my cotton round. I was so shocked. The product does burn but someone who is used to using chemical exfoliators this did not bother me at all. With continued used it got rid of texture, helped get rid of hyperpigmentation and also hormonal acne. I will continue to repurchase this. It’s seriously so damn good!
Cayla C.
Terre Haute , IN
Does this really work as it says?? Every pore diminishing product I’ve used I haven’t been pleased with.
Courtney V.
Clinton, NC
Did anyone else experience immediate, massive breakouts when using this? I used it for a bout a week and my skin is in a state of crisis!
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
Is this product good for dry skin?
Katrina S.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for acne?
Kierra F.
Zumbro Falls, MN
Would love to try this product.. I’ve had the hardest time finding a good face treatment/wash for my skin!!