tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Lina M.

BY TARTE

"Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad - Sculpt and shape your perfect lip masterpiece with this exclusive collector's set featuring Tarte's full size lip contouring essential in four flawless new shades. Each vegan friendly, 2-in-1 Lip Sculptor features a creamy, buttery, full coverage lipstick paired with a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss for luscious color and non-sticky shine in one portable tool. The moisture-rich, lip-loving formulas are infused with coconut oil and maracuja to deliver decadent hydration and plush pigment in a range of natural nude and deep-toned berry shades to flatter any complexion. Packaged in a chic gift box for all the members of your ""kissing squad,"" they can sculpt and create endless lip looks using this versatile collector's set - it's like eight lippies in one!A $136 value!Includes:Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Kitten (nude) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Kitten (nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Minx (dark nude) (0.12 oz) Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Minx (dark nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Flirt (berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Flirt (berry) (0.06 oz)Pixie Lipstick (mauve berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Pixie (mauve berry) (0.06 oz) - Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad"

• Are these lipies matte??!1 Answers
  • I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna ...1 Answers
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite lip product ever! It is so creamy and pigmented. It is so versatile because it has the lipstick on one side and the gloss on the other. It will wear up to a few hours before having to reapply. It is kind of pricy but you get a lot of product and I think the price is worth the quality of the product.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
double sided lipsticks are very fun for me. I love the fact that I can wear a lipstick with or with out gloss. it has so much color to it and its very pigmented. it has a scent to it that you'll love and wan to just eat it up! It very affordable and the packaging can be an eye catcher!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Got this for my mom and she absolutely loves it! Great pigmentation and love the shades. Smells great too!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
In love with this mini lipies. They super cute and the shades are slaying .!!!! Totally worth the money
Lily G.
Lily G.
I wish there were more colors in the set…….But the colors are flawless and the application is seamless
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
I love anything by TARTE! Love these colors and the formula. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Devan W.
Devan W.
I love this tarte lipstick! They are such beautiful colors. I highly recommend this product.
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I love this lip quad!! Each lipstick is dual ended with a gloss on the opposite side. It's perfect for if you want to layer or just use one side. The lipstick shades are beautiful, opaque and creamy. The glosses shiny, nicely pigmented and don't feel tacky on the lips. This is the first lip product I've ever bought from Tarte because it was such a great deal. I love that you get a nice range of colors as well. A pinky nude, two different shades of a rosy pink and a deeper berry shade. Lots of looks can be created with this quad!
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This was definitely one of the best sets from the Tarte Holiday 2016 releases. The colors are gorgeous—and what's not to love about lipsticks/glosses in one? This set was exclusive to Ulta, and while it's sold out, you should still be able to find the permanent Lip Sculptors in your local Ulta or online!
Meg S.
Meg S.
The pigments are really good in both the lipstick and gloss. I like having a coordinating pair. The lipstick is very creamy but seems to stay one fine by itself. Paired with the gloss it also is nice, however doesnt stay on very well through the day. I would prob buy again because of the quality and pigmentation. These are not matte, and im a matte fiend so its nice to have something for the lighter days.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Forney, TX
Are these lipies matte??!
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the quality. Im not too into her products just because of how hard it is to take off, even though that's probably a good thing. But I was wondering how would you compare tarte to Kylie cosmetics ? How's the consistency ? Hope about the pigmentation ?
liberty g.
liberty g.
Madison, AL
Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna spend the money -_-