tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Lina M.tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Becky D.

BY TARTE

"Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad - Sculpt and shape your perfect lip masterpiece with this exclusive collector's set featuring Tarte's full size lip contouring essential in four flawless new shades. Each vegan friendly, 2-in-1 Lip Sculptor features a creamy, buttery, full coverage lipstick paired with a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss for luscious color and non-sticky shine in one portable tool. The moisture-rich, lip-loving formulas are infused with coconut oil and maracuja to deliver decadent hydration and plush pigment in a range of natural nude and deep-toned berry shades to flatter any complexion. Packaged in a chic gift box for all the members of your ""kissing squad,"" they can sculpt and create endless lip looks using this versatile collector's set - it's like eight lippies in one!A $136 value!Includes:Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Kitten (nude) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Kitten (nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Minx (dark nude) (0.12 oz) Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Minx (dark nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Flirt (berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Flirt (berry) (0.06 oz)Pixie Lipstick (mauve berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Pixie (mauve berry) (0.06 oz) - Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad"

• Are these lipies matte??!1 Answers
  • I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the ...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna ...1 Answers
Melanie D.
I have a duo set and really like the feel of the lipsticks and glosses. They don't dry out the lips and feel very comfortable while wearing. They do transfer VERY easily, which is something I don't like, but the ingredients and feel make up for it.
Meg S.
The pigments are really good in both the lipstick and gloss. I like having a coordinating pair. The lipstick is very creamy but seems to stay one fine by itself. Paired with the gloss it also is nice, however doesnt stay on very well through the day. I would prob buy again because of the quality and pigmentation. These are not matte, and im a matte fiend so its nice to have something for the lighter days.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Love the tarte lip gloss collection. The lip plumper collection is my favorites of all. You must try it . it really works. Your missing out if you don't have any of this amazing lip gloss. I will definitely buy more and would reccoend to all.#megavoxbox #contest
Brittany H.
I bought this quad from Ulta and I am so pleased with all of the colors! This was my first time using the Lip sculptors and I fell in love immediately! They smell heavenly....the classic subtle chocolate smell of Tarte. They feel so good on the lips and the glosses aren't sticky (which I like!) This was a great value for this set and I hope Tarte releases more! I will def buy them again.
Emily F.
Walker, LA
I have the shade Voltage and I LOVE it!! They atlas forever and are so creamy and buttery. I will definitely be buying more colors. The gloss is optional which I love. I honestly want every color they have in this line!
Drita J.
Brighton
Smells soooo gooooood. I love it!!!! Keeps my lips so moisturized. Honestly couldn’t live without it. I use it all day everyday! Also in love with the packaging, it’s the icing on the cake! I keep at least two on me at all times.
Stacy W.
Hazlehurst, GA
Amazing!! I absolutely love these lipstick/glosses and I use them almost on the daily!! Wish they last a little longer but I would still buy again and again!! Definitely worth the buy! I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I love this lip quad!! Each lipstick is dual ended with a gloss on the opposite side. It's perfect for if you want to layer or just use one side. The lipstick shades are beautiful, opaque and creamy. The glosses shiny, nicely pigmented and don't feel tacky on the lips. This is the first lip product I've ever bought from Tarte because it was such a great deal. I love that you get a nice range of colors as well. A pinky nude, two different shades of a rosy pink and a deeper berry shade. Lots of looks can be created with this quad!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This was definitely one of the best sets from the Tarte Holiday 2016 releases. The colors are gorgeous—and what's not to love about lipsticks/glosses in one? This set was exclusive to Ulta, and while it's sold out, you should still be able to find the permanent Lip Sculptors in your local Ulta or online!
Sarah L.
When i first saw this at ulta I knew I had to have it, the packaging is so cute! I love the colors and the way the glosses match so well. the consistency of the lipstick was amazing. I did not find it drying at all, and it lasts for quite a while. Best of all, it touches up really nicely so when you re-apply it isn't all gross looking and what a great value!
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the quality. Im not too into her products just because of how hard it is to take off, even though that's probably a good thing. But I was wondering how would you compare tarte to Kylie cosmetics ? How's the consistency ? Hope about the pigmentation ?
Emily J.
Forney, TX
Are these lipies matte??!
liberty g.
Madison, AL
Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna spend the money -_-