tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Lina M.

BY TARTE

"Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad - Sculpt and shape your perfect lip masterpiece with this exclusive collector's set featuring Tarte's full size lip contouring essential in four flawless new shades. Each vegan friendly, 2-in-1 Lip Sculptor features a creamy, buttery, full coverage lipstick paired with a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss for luscious color and non-sticky shine in one portable tool. The moisture-rich, lip-loving formulas are infused with coconut oil and maracuja to deliver decadent hydration and plush pigment in a range of natural nude and deep-toned berry shades to flatter any complexion. Packaged in a chic gift box for all the members of your ""kissing squad,"" they can sculpt and create endless lip looks using this versatile collector's set - it's like eight lippies in one!A $136 value!Includes:Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Kitten (nude) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Kitten (nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Minx (dark nude) (0.12 oz) Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Minx (dark nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Flirt (berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Flirt (berry) (0.06 oz)Pixie Lipstick (mauve berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Pixie (mauve berry) (0.06 oz) - Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad"

• Are these lipies matte??!Be the first to answer!
  • I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the qu...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna sp...1 Answers
Devon L.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
This is my favorite lip product ever! It is so creamy and pigmented. It is so versatile because it has the lipstick on one side and the gloss on the other. It will wear up to a few hours before having to reapply. It is kind of pricy but you get a lot of product and I think the price is worth the quality of the product.
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
double sided lipsticks are very fun for me. I love the fact that I can wear a lipstick with or with out gloss. it has so much color to it and its very pigmented. it has a scent to it that you'll love and wan to just eat it up! It very affordable and the packaging can be an eye catcher!!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
Got this for my mom and she absolutely loves it! Great pigmentation and love the shades. Smells great too!
Sofia S.
Sofia S.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
In love with this mini lipies. They super cute and the shades are slaying .!!!! Totally worth the money
Lily G.
Lily G.
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
I wish there were more colors in the set…….But the colors are flawless and the application is seamless
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
New Phila, OH
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
I love anything by TARTE! Love these colors and the formula. You can't go wrong with this brand.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
I love this tarte lipstick! They are such beautiful colors. I highly recommend this product.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
This was definitely one of the best sets from the Tarte Holiday 2016 releases. The colors are gorgeous—and what's not to love about lipsticks/glosses in one? This set was exclusive to Ulta, and while it's sold out, you should still be able to find the permanent Lip Sculptors in your local Ulta or online!
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
When i first saw this at ulta I knew I had to have it, the packaging is so cute! I love the colors and the way the glosses match so well. the consistency of the lipstick was amazing. I did not find it drying at all, and it lasts for quite a while. Best of all, it touches up really nicely so when you re-apply it isn't all gross looking and what a great value!
Colette O.
Colette O.
Torrance, CA
Review for: Tarte Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad
I'm beyond obsessed with these tarte lip duos! The colors are perfect for an everyday look and the lipstick formula is so comfortable! You can use the lipstick on its own or use the other side where the gloss is to top it off! The gloss isn't to sticky it's the perfect consistency and looks great on its own as well. I always keep one in my bag
Genesis P.
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the quality. Im not too into her products just because of how hard it is to take off, even though that's probably a good thing. But I was wondering how would you compare tarte to Kylie cosmetics ? How's the consistency ? Hope about the pigmentation ?
liberty g.
liberty g.
Madison, AL
Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna spend the money -_-
Emily J.