tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Becky D.tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad uploaded by Lina M.

BY TARTE

"Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad - Sculpt and shape your perfect lip masterpiece with this exclusive collector's set featuring Tarte's full size lip contouring essential in four flawless new shades. Each vegan friendly, 2-in-1 Lip Sculptor features a creamy, buttery, full coverage lipstick paired with a coordinating, pigmented lip gloss for luscious color and non-sticky shine in one portable tool. The moisture-rich, lip-loving formulas are infused with coconut oil and maracuja to deliver decadent hydration and plush pigment in a range of natural nude and deep-toned berry shades to flatter any complexion. Packaged in a chic gift box for all the members of your ""kissing squad,"" they can sculpt and create endless lip looks using this versatile collector's set - it's like eight lippies in one!A $136 value!Includes:Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Kitten (nude) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Kitten (nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Minx (dark nude) (0.12 oz) Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Minx (dark nude) (0.06 oz)Lip Scultpor Lipstick in Flirt (berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Flirt (berry) (0.06 oz)Pixie Lipstick (mauve berry) (0.12 oz)Lip Scultpor Lip Gloss in Pixie (mauve berry) (0.06 oz) - Kissing Squad Limited-Edition Lip Sculptor Quad"

• Are these lipies matte??!1 Answers
  • I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I l...1 Answers
  • Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if ...1 Answers
tarte Kissing Squad Lip Sculptor Quad
  • "love the selection! tarte is worth the price you should definitely try it! it is very smooth and it glides on so good. it doesn't dry!!" in 9 reviews
  • "Absolutely amazing!! The colors are so beautiful and the formula is incredibly hydrating and long lasting" in 5 reviews
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
Love the tarte lip gloss collection. The lip plumper collection is my favorites of all. You must try it . it really works. Your missing out if you don't have any of this amazing lip gloss. I will definitely buy more and would reccoend to all.#megavoxbox #contest
Juanita G.
conroe, TX
Product was great very creamy long lasting great packaging was good price was a little high would recommed to others first time using product easy to applt i would definantly buy this product in future
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
This was definitely one of the best sets from the Tarte Holiday 2016 releases. The colors are gorgeous—and what's not to love about lipsticks/glosses in one? This set was exclusive to Ulta, and while it's sold out, you should still be able to find the permanent Lip Sculptors in your local Ulta or online!
Brittany H.
Macclenny , FL
I bought this quad from Ulta and I am so pleased with all of the colors! This was my first time using the Lip sculptors and I fell in love immediately! They smell heavenly....the classic subtle chocolate smell of Tarte. They feel so good on the lips and the glosses aren't sticky (which I like!) This was a great value for this set and I hope Tarte releases more! I will def buy them again.
Markela H.
Groton, CT
i love tarte, its expensive but its worth the price. their lipsticks stay where you apply them id say at least 12 hours. and they dont dry out your lips at all, although id always recommend to apply chapstick or some type of balm under any lip color.
Devon L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is my favorite lip product ever! It is so creamy and pigmented. It is so versatile because it has the lipstick on one side and the gloss on the other. It will wear up to a few hours before having to reapply. It is kind of pricy but you get a lot of product and I think the price is worth the quality of the product.
Baylee M.
Denver, CO
I absolutely love this product. I'm not a fan of lip gloss because it's sticky. This is not! The lipstick and lipgloss is so convenient as one side is the lipstick and flip it over and you have gloss. It tastes like vanilla and it smells amazing! The lipstick is creamy and long lasting! The colors are beautiful, too. I have quite a bit of high end lipsticks, and I absolutely recommend this!! Might just be my new favorite!
Rebecca D.
Franklin Sq, NY
I LOVE THIS. If you love lipstick thats bold with no fuss this is for you. The packaging is beyond beautiful and luxurious. I found this quad at ulta and honestly i have to force myself to use anything else because I love it so much.
Mireyaa Y.
Colors range from subtle & naural to gorgeous & glam. Lipsticks are richly pigmented and have a lovely velvety finish. Glosses also have a good level of pigmentation and are not sticky or gloppy. They're really all I've been wearing since I got them.
Mahkyla H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
These colors are really pretty on almost any skin tones. The formula is smooth and dries quickly. I've never been big on liquid lipsticks but these make me change my idea of them. I love how nice it looks and it stays on even after a good lunch. I would recommend to anyone
Genesis P.
Brooklyn, NY
I recently got my hand on the mini Kylie lip kits and I love the quality. Im not too into her products just because of how hard it is to take off, even though that's probably a good thing. But I was wondering how would you compare tarte to Kylie cosmetics ? How's the consistency ? Hope about the pigmentation ?
Emily J.
Forney, TX
Are these lipies matte??!
liberty g.
Madison, AL
Is this any good? I saw it at Sephora and I dont know if I wanna spend the money -_-