BY TARTE

A 10-piece tarteist™ lip kit with two fan-favorite formulas in cleverly coordinating shades. Create blissful lip masterpieces with this 10-piece tarteist lip wardrobe. It includes coordinating must-have shades of vegan friendly, essentials in nude, berry, and bolder tones for a complete lip contouring collection. First, you can prime and line without any feathering in your choice of five deluxe tarteist Lip Crayon shades. Then, use the coordinating deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paints for full-coverage, long-wearing matte color with a hydrating, non-drying finish. With a curated mix of new, limited-edition, and bestselling shades, you can get creative with your lip looks this season or give the gift of plush, kiss-proof color. This set contains:- 5 x 0.001 oz/ 0.04 g Deluxe tarteist Lip Crayons in Thirsty, Rage, Vibes, Queen, Meme- 5 x 0.034 oz/ 1 mL Deluxe tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paints in Bae, Fomo, Fab, Inspo, Chill It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are dermatologist tested and vegan friendly.

• How are the liners? Do they glide on well?2 Answers
  • How can I wear these without them transferring into my ch...2 Answers
  • Is this set worth it for $25 on Sephora would you recomme...3 Answers
tarte Kiss Bliss Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint & Crayon Set
  • "I just received this set in the mail and I am in love w/ it! I was skeptical on buying it because I'm mostly a nude lip wearer but I figured it'd be nice to have other colors in my collection. Let me start by saying every single color in this set is gorgeous! Each lip crayon matches each lip paint perfectly. The lip paints are so creamy like the full sized ones. For the price & amount of different products you get, I think it is definitely worth it. The only thing I wasn't too happy about was the packaging. The tops to the lip crayons don't snap on so I feel like w/ too much movement, the top might come off in my bag (it hasn't yet) & they aren't retractable. There isn't anyway of it going back into the tube so be careful when rolling them up! This is kind of expected w/ a deluxe size sample type thing but I'm in love w/ this set & I highly recommend it." in 53 reviews
  • "Just started using matte lip colors, these are beautiful! Creamy and long lasting also! The Matte ones are not to drying like some matte colors can be. And for 25.00 for 5 lippies and liners I mean how awesome is that! These are great and cute color options in the set!" in 25 reviews
  • "These liquid lipstick don't completely dry down if that's what you are looking for they are more creamy like a lipstick but stay like a liquid lipstick! Theses are perfect for people with dry lips." in 11 reviews
Vanity M.
San Jose
Received these as a Christmas gift. I had not tried Tarte lippies before receiving this set. I love the mint scent they have. The names of the shades are funny. They are very creamy and moisturizing. They dry semi-matte without the dry tight feeling. I usually don’t have to apply another layer but I do a light touch up. The only negative is one of them dried out. Also, the lip liners are so tiny I didn’t bother to use.
Jennifer D.
I have this set & I love it . The color variety is awesome , you have a color for every occasion . I recommend buying this gift set for person use it even as a Christmas gift . They have a matte finish but are non drying . I ordered from Sephora . A must try . Yet another product from tarte that I love & recommend .
Julia C.
Larnaca
Nice product but not my favorite lipstick. It gets a little drying on the lips and wear off in around 3 hours so have to reapply occasionally.! Overall I still use them they are just not the best for the priceZ
Jennifer A.
Hampton, GA
These Tarte lipsticks are very pigmented. They have a great variety of colors. They are easy to apply. It does not dry out your lips. They are not so expensive,  you get a good amount of product. I purchased mine at Sephora.  I would totally recommend this product to everyone.
Deja G.
Cypress
I got the light pink nudish one free (sample size) and I love it , you can't tell if it smears or anything & I've used the tiny sample for a few months and it's not even close to being finished , but I have the some maroon & dark pink lip paints and their smear a lot & I'd only recommend the dark ones if your applying a lip liner
Maggy M.
This is my favorite..!! The colors are amazing, I love to wear it when Im ready to look awesome, I got a lot of compliments and that make me feel good, but the best part is that stay in my lips for a long long time..!! You have to try it and you will love them forever..!!
Anita C.
It matches my skin tone perfectly! All the colors are gorgeous and easy to apply! The package is gorgeous! It met all of the expectations I had. Loved it! Super affordable too. Not too expensive. I would definitely recommend it for everyone interested in lipstick!
Hailie🌛⭐ G.
San Diego, CA
I love all of Tarte’s lipsticks. This one in particular is great for a good matte look, definitely lived up to the expectations! Bought online at tarte.com. It does come off when drinking but overall I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a matte lip.
Valerie T.
harrisburg
This is literally the perfect set of lipstick, it comes with so many warm tones. I happen to love neutral colors and this has all of the perfect ones. And that all of my expectations and I would totally purchase again but of course I still have so much left !
Brianna N.
Fostoria, OH
The liquid lipsticks in this set are nice, pigmented, creamy & stay a while. However, the lip crayons are AWFUL! I mean just terrible. They aren't pigmented at all, they are so skinny all of mine broke & one was broken when i received it. Very disappointing.
Yailin B.
The product has good pigmentation?
Angela S.
Surrey, BC
How do you find the lip liners? They look small and a little flimsy. How do they hold up?
Fay A.
Detroit, MI
Is this set worth it for $25 on Sephora would you recommend this product?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
How is the pigmentation? Does it last long on your lips, or do you have to keep reapplying?
LaurA M.
arleta , CA
How are the liners? Do they glide on well?