tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence Lip Set

An eight-piece, curated collector's set of tarte's award-winning LipSurgence™ lip tints, and lip glosses all in charming, new limited-edition shades. Boost your lip looks and get elegant, kissable lips with this limited-edition, deluxe set of LipSurgence treasures. Infused with an antioxidant-rich formula that helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, each one delivers a surge of moisture that lasts. Tarte's "sweet dreams" holiday collection was inspired by the pristine elegance of the Parisians, which is mirrored by the unique, whimsical gift box packaging and soft, gilded LipSurgence caps with sophisticated stripes and romantic floral designs. Whether you want full, creamy coverage or lightweight, natural-looking gloss, these lip colors feature lip-enhancing shades for just about anyone. This set contains: - 4 x 0.056 oz Deluxe LipSurgence lip tints in Dreamy (cool raspberry), Alluring (mauve), Innocent (warm nude), Dainty (pink) - 2 x 0.056 oz Deluxe LipSurgence matte lip tints in Eternal (pinky nude), Fancy (plum berry) - 2 x 0.05 oz Deluxe LipSurgence lip glosses in Kiss (light pink), Belle (raspberry) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are dermatologist-tested.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence Lip Set!
Product Highlights
Another great holiday set by tarte. I like the mix of original & matte pencils with glosses. The original moisturizing pencil is my #1 favorite lip color product ever. This kit allowed me to try the matte pencils & decide that they are not for every day use for me because I live in the desert & my lips are prone to dryness. The glosses are nice & I will probably use them up by applying on top of the drying matte pencils. in 5 reviews
a month ago
I love the Tarte Kiss& belle lipsurgence set. The colors are perfect for fall. I love the pigmentation and longevity. My lips are so soft a supple after using them.
2 years ago
tarte Kiss & Belle Lipsurgence Lip Set uploaded by Kirsten J.
This lipstick is very comfortable on the lip. It doesn’t dry down completely which is very comfortable on your lips. It transfers a little and moves around so you have to reapply but nothing crazy. I have swatched the color wonder.
2 years agoRoanoke
this is my favorite type of lip set i have ever used. it meet my expectations very good my sister and mom and me love it so much. i love the way it is packaged. its very easy to apply and use and very nice. i would buy it a thousands of times if i could i would never use a different brand.
2 years agoHouston , TX
These lip sets are an amazing value. They typically come out with one every holiday  season, varying the shades/formulas. The regular formula offers so much hydration, and the color stains my lips a little bit, which I enjoy. The matte colors are so rich and long wearing.
2 years agoLas Vegas, NV
 I absolutely adore this Lipsett.it works so well, the packaging is very nice and when I get it is always easy to open.I love buying this when I go to my mall and whenever I get it it finishes really fast because everybody in my house lives using it.
2 years agoAntioch, CA
These little chunky lipsticks are the best. They have a minty feel to them after you apply. They go on smoothly and a little goes a long way, they blend really well and look so good. I would recommend these little cuties I really like them.
2 years agoStockton, CA
I was very satisfied with this product. I am not a big fan of glossy lips on me but, this product changed my perspective. I love the packaging, it's really cute. This was my first time for this product but not the brand. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
2 years agoJudsonia, AR
anything tarte gets an A+ from me. These lippies were not too expensive and really satisfied me! I got it from sephora. And I have tried a thousand lipsticks. I loved the packaging of this item! Definitely recommend to others!
2 years agoHillsborough , NJ
First off they taste like peppermint. It's a cool sensation as soon as you apply. It has amazing staying power given it is more a glossy lip product. They are amazing for travel. I love these. The color selection is supreme.
2 years agoSanta Ana, CA
The colors in this set was beautiful and I was very excited about it. The size was small so it could easily in my purse of pocket and the packaging was super cute, but unfortunately I did not enjoy the product. The formula was dry and stiff. It was so drying that my the lipstick itself crumbled off. I might've gotten a bad batch, but don't think I'll try it again.