BY TARTE

A universal cream cheek & lip palette powered by the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ complex.

Includes six convertible cheek & lip shades:

• Smooch (pink)
  • Peck (nude)
  • Butterflies (mauve)
  • Saucy (berry)
  • Tickled (peach)
  • Cloud 9 (pearl highlight)

Smooch, Peck, Butterflies, Saucy Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, mica, cetearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 33 lake (CI 17200).

Tickled Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, cetearyl alcohol, mica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Cloud 9 Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mica, alumina, hydrogenated castor oil, diisostearyl malate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, kaolin, polyethylene, sorbitan olivate, tin oxide, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

• How long does this palette last for? also, does it get di...1 Answers
  • I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit ins...1 Answers
  • For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder ...2 Answers
Tesia N.
Sioux Falls, SD
Purchased at: Sephora
I was super hyped by an employee to get this product. I was excited because I could use it on my lips and my cheeks! However, every time I try to wear it on my cheeks it rips away the foundation from underneath, no matter how soft I am or even if I use my fingers!! & when I try to wear it on my lips, the product fades away within the first hour and I do not bring this big compact with me for touch ups... not for me!!!!
Angel L.
Mulberry, FL
I Purchased This It Was On Sale At Tarte.com For $16. Also I Got 20% Off Of That Price & I Had To Restock My Top Shelfie Skincare Set:)I Was Pleasantly Suprised By This The Double As Lipstick & Cream Blush/Highlighter Just Helps Me Get Ready That Much Quicker:)The Pallette Is Super Cute!!I Highly Recommend!Its Worth A Try!Pricing Is Pretty Great Considering What You Receive & Wear Time Is About 6-8 Hours:)
Bridget G.
I got this for Christmas from my mother in law and I'm absolutely in love! You get a great assortment of colors and finishes. Long lasting! How often does someone go through blush honestly? There size is perfect!
Rebecca V.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
This palette is okay. It is a gorgeous palette however I don't use it very much. I don't typically use a wet brush. So I bought this more so for the lipstick aspect. I also got a lip brush to use with it but the formula is not one that I like to reach for.
Courtney H.
Guyton, GA
I was not a huge fan of this formula. I’m not huge on cream blushes but the palette was on a super sale so I got it to try. I used it best as lip product. But the colors are gorgeous for sure. I ended up giving this one away to a wonderful friend who is really enjoying it. Win win.
Dalther R.
Oh my God! I LOVE Tarte products, i need to have this again in my life, beautiful palette. It can be used for cheeks/lips. Excellent interior and exterior packaging design.. great formula as well, the shine color pay off is amazing. I would definitely buy again. It has the perfect combination of color and pigments.
I am a huge fan of the blush palette´s and eyeshadow. This is actually a really great product, you have beautiful blush with this, have a lovely blush luminous very pigmented. I was surprised how much I really enjoyed this palette for blush and lips. These products are long wearing and great for sensitive skin, so its nicely on the skin.. this is the perfect palette for Pro! This is such an amazing brand and it never fails to amaze me.. I would buy again.. Recommended!

¡Oh Dios mío! AMO los productos de Tarte, necesito tener esto otra vez en mi vida, gama de colores hermosa. Se puede utilizar para mejillas / labios. Excelente diseño de embalaje interior y exterior .. gran fórmula, así, el brillo de color pagar es increíble. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo. Tiene la combinación perfecta de color y pigmentos.
Soy un gran fan de la paleta de rubor y sombra de ojos. Esto es realmente un producto realmente grande, usted tiene rubor hermoso con esto, tiene un rubor precioso muy luminoso muy pigmentado. Me sorprendió lo mucho que me gustó mucho esta paleta de rubor y labios. Estos productos son largos y grandes para la piel sensible, por lo que es muy bien en la piel .. esta es la paleta perfecta para Pro! Esta es una marca tan increíble y nunca deja de sorprenderme .. Me gustaría comprar de nuevo .. Recomendado!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
I have extremely oily skin and this creamy palette doesn't break me out or slip off throughout the day. It's very pigmented and long lasting although you may need some light touch ups throughout the day. The price point for this palette is great! $42 for 5 shades of blush suitable for all skin tones and all makeup looks. The fifth cream color in the middle I'm not sure what it's for. I thought maybe it was a blush and lip topper to put on top of these colors on your lip and cheeks to add shimmer since these blushes have no shimmer and that works albeit a bit weirdly since it's a little too many cream layers for it to stay put so I thought maybe it was a cream highlighter but it only has a very, very subtle almost unnoticeable shimmer to it so it wouldn't be a very good highlighter in my opinion. So that's the one thing I do not use out of this palette since it's more ouly feeling than the other five colors surrounding it anyway.
I would definitely recommend to a friend or family memb
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
EDIT: Opened this recently to find mold inside of the product. Not surprising for cream products, but thought I'd mention as it may influence buyers to use often and quickly, or stick with powders. Pans can be depotted and other stuff put in its place if you wanna keep the packaging. I'm a little sad it didn't last longer. END OF EDIT [I absolutely can't say enough good things about this palette. It's sort of new for me to start using cream blushes or a lipstick palette but I'm enjoying this no end!!! It's so pretty, and the colors literally stay all day (on your cheeks or on the lips). The cream highlight is really subtle and I can't wait to continue using it and try all sorts of combinations. This does retail for $42 and I picked it up on the Tarte website. I love that they have a rewards program as well! The packaging is so cute and bright. I makes me want to go to the ocean again. Highly recommend and would buy again easily. ]
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I am in love with the palette. There are some concerns in other reviews about it being too drying or difficult to use. I find that all of these pigments apply best right after my face is freshly washed and moisturized. I use my fingertips to apply to my cheek, eyes, and highlight. I do my lips last and add a lip balm on top. Colors stay a good amount of time on the lips and last all day on the face. I would keep the plastic lining, because the product can dry out but if you're in a humid area it won't. Also, it's super pigmented, so a little product goes a long way!
Eina D.
Rosemead, CA
I love that this is a cheek and lip duo - more bang for your buck! It's very pigmented to matter where you apply. I have to apply lip balm before applying the color, but it does stay for a good while and adds a nice pop of color to my face. As a cheek product, I was skeptical at first as I'm not too big cream products because of my oily face. Happy to report, it blends beautifully and stays on all day.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Do these cause any breakouts if used as a blush?
Sara K.
Morehead City, NC
For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder in ease of use and staying power? I'm hesitant because it seems more difficult and afraid of putting on too much. I don't want that clown look.
beauty 1.
How long does this palette last for? also, does it get dirty?
Ashley P.
How is the staying power when using as a blush? Is it at all water resistant??
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit insecure about how this would actually work on me (because of its creamy formula). Will this product work on combination skin? Also, is it really worth the price?

Sephora