BY TARTE #87 in Makeup Palettes

A universal cream cheek & lip palette powered by the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ complex.

Includes six convertible cheek & lip shades:

• Smooch (pink)
  • Peck (nude)
  • Butterflies (mauve)
  • Saucy (berry)
  • Tickled (peach)
  • Cloud 9 (pearl highlight)

Smooch, Peck, Butterflies, Saucy Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, mica, cetearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 33 lake (CI 17200).

Tickled Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, cetearyl alcohol, mica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Cloud 9 Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mica, alumina, hydrogenated castor oil, diisostearyl malate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, kaolin, polyethylene, sorbitan olivate, tin oxide, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

• I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit insecure ab...1 Answers
  • For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder in ease ...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power when using as a blush? Is it at all wate...1 Answers
Robyn D.
So I feel the kiss and blush shade choices were definitely better as lip. I feel only one of the shades was really blush worthy. I would love to see this limited edition pallet come back with better shades for cheeks. But I would say if you find this pallet the Highlighter is a wonderful luminizer and the cheek color is also good, but I would definitely layer the 12 HR blush for intensity and stay power. My first experience with this pallet was a hiccup but I am definitely looking forward to a sister pallet.
Kimmy C.
I purchased this palette on Black Friday on great sale! I've only used it a few weeks now but I love the versatility of using the colors for lips and cheeks. Perfect pretty shades! tarte Kiss and Blush Cream Cheek and Lip Palette
Emily M.
I like the color range of this palette. I haven't yet used it on my cheeks but have on my lips. They're pretty balmy and I'm not sure how well they would work for cheeks. My one complaint is that this isn't really a to go kind of palette but I need to bring it for touch ups.
Morgan C.
Starkville, MS
TARTE is my go to brand beacuzenof the high quality ingredients and animal cruelty free processes! I love this blush and lippie combination because it has such variety for multiple different looks without the hassle!
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Oh my God! I LOVE Tarte products, i need to have this again in my life, beautiful palette. It can be used for cheeks/lips. Excellent interior and exterior packaging design.. great formula as well, the shine color pay off is amazing. I would definitely buy again. It has the perfect combination of color and pigments.
I am a huge fan of the blush palette´s and eyeshadow. This is actually a really great product, you have beautiful blush with this, have a lovely blush luminous very pigmented. I was surprised how much I really enjoyed this palette for blush and lips. These products are long wearing and great for sensitive skin, so its nicely on the skin.. this is the perfect palette for Pro! This is such an amazing brand and it never fails to amaze me.. I would buy again.. Recommended!

¡Oh Dios mío! AMO los productos de Tarte, necesito tener esto otra vez en mi vida, gama de colores hermosa. Se puede utilizar para mejillas / labios. Excelente diseño de embalaje interior y exterior .. gran fórmula, así, el brillo de color pagar es increíble. Definitivamente compraría de nuevo. Tiene la combinación perfecta de color y pigmentos.
Soy un gran fan de la paleta de rubor y sombra de ojos. Esto es realmente un producto realmente grande, usted tiene rubor hermoso con esto, tiene un rubor precioso muy luminoso muy pigmentado. Me sorprendió lo mucho que me gustó mucho esta paleta de rubor y labios. Estos productos son largos y grandes para la piel sensible, por lo que es muy bien en la piel .. esta es la paleta perfecta para Pro! Esta es una marca tan increíble y nunca deja de sorprenderme .. Me gustaría comprar de nuevo .. Recomendado!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I have extremely oily skin and this creamy palette doesn't break me out or slip off throughout the day. It's very pigmented and long lasting although you may need some light touch ups throughout the day. The price point for this palette is great! $42 for 5 shades of blush suitable for all skin tones and all makeup looks. The fifth cream color in the middle I'm not sure what it's for. I thought maybe it was a blush and lip topper to put on top of these colors on your lip and cheeks to add shimmer since these blushes have no shimmer and that works albeit a bit weirdly since it's a little too many cream layers for it to stay put so I thought maybe it was a cream highlighter but it only has a very, very subtle almost unnoticeable shimmer to it so it wouldn't be a very good highlighter in my opinion. So that's the one thing I do not use out of this palette since it's more ouly feeling than the other five colors surrounding it anyway.
I would definitely recommend to a friend or family memb
Lauren M.
I absolutely love this and was so excited to get it! I wanted it mostly to use on my lips because I've never liked any cream or liquid on my cheeks. It always seems to just enhance my pores and skin texture. However, curiosity got the best of me and I had to try these on my cheeks too and I'm so glad I did! I applied with a soft large foundation brush and was so shocked when the formula went right over too my foundation without disturbing it and blended flawlessly! I was not expecting that! It really looked good! The colors are very buildable as well. I use this when I'm going for a very natural no makeup Dewey look and it's perfect! Run out and grab it!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I absolutely can't say enough good things about this palette. It's sort of new for me to start using cream blushes or a lipstick palette but I'm enjoying this no end!!! It's so pretty, and the colors literally stay all day (on your cheeks or on the lips). The cream highlight is really subtle and I can't wait to continue using it and try all sorts of combinations. This does retail for $42 and I picked it up on the Tarte website. I love that they have a rewards program as well! The packaging is so cute and bright. I makes me want to go to the ocean again. Highly recommend and would buy again easily.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
I am in love with the palette. There are some concerns in other reviews about it being too drying or difficult to use. I find that all of these pigments apply best right after my face is freshly washed and moisturized. I use my fingertips to apply to my cheek, eyes, and highlight. I do my lips last and add a lip balm on top. Colors stay a good amount of time on the lips and last all day on the face. I would keep the plastic lining, because the product can dry out but if you're in a humid area it won't. Also, it's super pigmented, so a little product goes a long way!
Lily M.
Willoughby, OH
I am not a blush person in general but I have a very Olive skin tone, and I did not enjoy using this product on me. I think if I had a fairer skin color that these colors would work well. I would not recommend this to people with a little bit of a darker yellow undertone in their complexion. However if you have a more pink lighter skin tone this will do wonders. Did enjoy the lip side of this even though I wasn't a fan of the blush portion.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Do these cause any breakouts if used as a blush?
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder in ease of use and staying power? I'm hesitant because it seems more difficult and afraid of putting on too much. I don't want that clown look.
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
How is the staying power when using as a blush? Is it at all water resistant??
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit insecure about how this would actually work on me (because of its creamy formula). Will this product work on combination skin? Also, is it really worth the price?