BY TARTE #45 in Makeup Palettes

A universal cream cheek & lip palette powered by the proprietary Rainforest of the Sea™ complex.

Includes six convertible cheek & lip shades:

• Smooch (pink)
  • Peck (nude)
  • Butterflies (mauve)
  • Saucy (berry)
  • Tickled (peach)
  • Cloud 9 (pearl highlight)

Smooch, Peck, Butterflies, Saucy Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, mica, cetearyl alcohol, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850), blue 1 lake (CI 42090), red 28 lake (CI 45410), red 33 lake (CI 17200).

Tickled Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, cetearyl alcohol, mica, cera alba/beeswax/cire d’abeille, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, diisostearyl malate, ozokerite, phenyl trimethicone, isononyl isononanoate, ethylhexyl palmitate, octyldodecanol, microcrystalline wax/microcristallina cera/cire microcristalline, acetylated glycol stearate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ascorbyl palmitate, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), red 7 lake (CI 15850).

Cloud 9 Ingredients: Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mica, alumina, hydrogenated castor oil, diisostearyl malate, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, kaolin, polyethylene, sorbitan olivate, tin oxide, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, algae extract, gardenia taitensis flower extract, tocopherol, titanium dioxide (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491).

• I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit insecure ab...1 Answers
  • For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder in ease ...2 Answers
  • How is the staying power when using as a blush? Is it at all wate...1 Answers
Makeup by A.
Makeup by A.
I did a review and swatch video of this new palette on my youtube channel (Makeup by Amy Michelle).
I was surprised how much I really enjoyed this palette for blush and lips. I tend to not gravitate towards cream products for my face. But this product was great for both. I like dotting the product on my cheek and then using a very lightly damp sponge or small stippling brush to blend everything out. The product is really creamy and not too oily for the face. However, I really love to use this palette the most for the lips. The colors are very creamy, very opaque and have a nice lasting power. I also really love the colors they put in the palette - there is a little bit of everything to choose from, from nude to berry. Not to mention this is overall a very sturdy travel palette to have as it can be used for cheeks/lips.
Kristal P.
Kristal P.
Cypress, TX
I was hesitant about using these as cheek colors because they are creamy, which works perfectly on the lips, but they are awesome. I have used almost every color on both my lips and eyes and I am very pale. My very tan daughter has used them all as well and we are very happy with the results.
Tarte products are usually very high quality and the colors are highly pigmented and this does not disappoint, but you do need to do a little building up for better color on the cheeks. Good staying power.
Lenai L.
Lenai L.
This is a very nice palette to own in a makeup collection. this lasts for an amazing time, it was kinda like a stain to the lips and cheeks. I think this is a product that your getting what you paid for!! I probably won't being needed to repurchase there's so much product!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Chesapeake, VA
I'm not a huge fan of creamy blush. I like to build and just don't find this wears well or builds as well as a powder. But for a lip color this is amazing. Beautiful colors, but a little too bulky to carry around for touch ups.
Kimberly A.
Kimberly A.
Hutchinson, KS

The colors in this are so pretty. Since they are so pigmented, a little goes a really long way. There is a good variety of colors for different looks too!
Arili S.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love and a must have also I really recommend this to everyone one friends and family !!! A must
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
I never use this but a belive is good cosmetic and i wanna to try and do videos with that
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA
I absolutely can't say enough good things about this palette. It's sort of new for me to start using cream blushes or a lipstick palette but I'm enjoying this no end!!! It's so pretty, and the colors literally stay all day (on your cheeks or on the lips). The cream highlight is really subtle and I can't wait to continue using it and try all sorts of combinations. This does retail for $42 and I picked it up on the Tarte website. I love that they have a rewards program as well! The packaging is so cute and bright. I makes me want to go to the ocean again. Highly recommend and would buy again easily.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this and was so excited to get it! I wanted it mostly to use on my lips because I've never liked any cream or liquid on my cheeks. It always seems to just enhance my pores and skin texture. However, curiosity got the best of me and I had to try these on my cheeks too and I'm so glad I did! I applied with a soft large foundation brush and was so shocked when the formula went right over too my foundation without disturbing it and blended flawlessly! I was not expecting that! It really looked good! The colors are very buildable as well. I use this when I'm going for a very natural no makeup Dewey look and it's perfect! Run out and grab it!
Holly D.
Holly D.
Bullhead City
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with the palette. There are some concerns in other reviews about it being too drying or difficult to use. I find that all of these pigments apply best right after my face is freshly washed and moisturized. I use my fingertips to apply to my cheek, eyes, and highlight. I do my lips last and add a lip balm on top. Colors stay a good amount of time on the lips and last all day on the face. I would keep the plastic lining, because the product can dry out but if you're in a humid area it won't. Also, it's super pigmented, so a little product goes a long way!
Gloria S.
Gloria S.
Tempe, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these cause any breakouts if used as a blush?
Sara K.
Sara K.
Raleigh, NC
For those using as a blush how does it compare to powder in ease of use and staying power? I'm hesitant because it seems more difficult and afraid of putting on too much. I don't want that clown look.
Alessandra D.
Alessandra D.
Acireale, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard a lot about this palette but I'm a little bit insecure about how this would actually work on me (because of its creamy formula). Will this product work on combination skin? Also, is it really worth the price?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the staying power when using as a blush? Is it at all water resistant??