BY TARTE

A vegan-friendly, introductory trio of tartelette™ favorites in travel sizes. Discover the best of tarte with the three iconic formulas, now in travel-friendly shades. The full-coverage, Drench Lip Splash Lipstick gives you a dose of moisture, antioxidants, and soft matte, nude-mauve pigment, while the portable, Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush delivers fade-proof, 12-hour color that's perfect for every skintone. Finish off your look with the iconic Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara for lengthening, curling, volumizing and conditioning. You won't be able to resist taking these travel-friendly essentials anywhere to touch-up and glow through the season. This set contains: - 0.05 oz/ 1.47 mL Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Unstoppable (peachy pink) - 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Lights, Camera, Lashes 4-in-1 Mascara in Black - 0.035 oz/ 1.03 mL Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Living (nude mauve) It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

Michelle W.
San Antonio , TX
I love this set so much I bought extras to gift to my sisters! The value is amazing and the products are very good!. Tarte blushes are one of my favorite and this one lasts all day and night. The lipstick is beautiful and the mascara is good too! Totally recommend!
Jaimie T.
This would be the perfect gift for women & men who already love tarte or love make up in general & has never tried the brand. It’s the perfect set because you get all of the favorites which are in face perfect. 10/10 recommend. May even buy this to treat myself & you should too!
Jennilee F.
Orlando
I just love tarte mascara, blushes and lipsticks I would love to receive this for Christmas this year!! I would definitely recommend these products because they are long lasting and look so good on.
Faith K.
Love everything in this set. The blush stays on well and isn’t too pigmented and is easy to build on. The lip stays amazingly well and goes on very smooth and stays and not smear. The mascara isn’t my top favorite but the price point is definitely worth it. Would recommend and it’s even better if it’s on a sale.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This little set is worth the price tag I enjoyed the mascara and love the shade of the creamy pigmented lipstick and I Love their blushes! There blushes are super creamy and blender ball in there not to pigmented which won’t create a clown look ! Their mascara is wonderful it creates great links on my lashes and I just love the value of this kit are you highly recommend!
Monicka A.
Port Angeles , WA
I got three sets to give out to my relatives who are new to Tarte. This is the perfect set to show them why they should convert and invest in good professional brands!
cho l.
Utica , NY
My sister use this product all the time “ it’s too expensive man “ it’s still on ur skin 24/7 hours and I use it too “You can use anytime “I mean holidays and other day too” You have to buy it from Online “you have to be members first “and can order it” so I’m using this product for this eastern time
Makeup T.
Clive
I love everything in here the only this I would change is the color of the lipstick. It’s definitely met my expectations. Considering it’s a value pack I would say it’s affordable compared to buying everything separate and it definitely recommend!
Lydia B.
Ave Maria, FL
I got this for my secret Santa and it was such a good deal at Ulta it is almost 60 dollars worth of products for 29 dollars and it was 40% off! This blush is super pigmented and everything about this set is awesome!
Kelly R.
Bloomington, IN
Love this so much. It is easy to go. I am taking it on my honeymoon and I have no fear that it will be perfect. It is cheap and way worth your money. I bought mine at Ulta. I highly recommend this.
Jalisse J.
Torino
Esta marca es buena ??? 😕😕😕
Mariangel G.
Is worth it?
Charlotte M.
Paddington
Is this as gorgeous on as the picture looks?
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Where can i find this holiday collection at??
Are these full sized items?