tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss uploaded by Janet M.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss, Sheer Melon

tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss
  • "I received this amazing gloss as a present from my sister in law, wow! So shiny, not at all sticky and super pretty. Definitely going to be buying this when I'm out." in 10 reviews
  • "Love this gloss and its easy application. Packing is simple but the long lasting wear is everything Ive bee looking for. I also love how its easy to find, and even at my local Ulta Beauty." in 8 reviews
  • "My go to gloss! Love this! Very hydrating and still very shiny! Not too opaque but still some pigment. All around perfect every day gloss" in 8 reviews
Cait-Elise V.
Astatula, FL
I'm going to be completely honest, I'm a little bit biased when it comes to the Tarte brand. Tarte has my heart! Recently, I tried something new. I had never tried a lip gloss from Tarte, which is shocking because I've tried and bought everything else. Let me start by saying I love Tarte for multiple reasons, but I really love that all of the ingredients are natural and a lot of their things are vegan and cruelty free! Truly a brand that makes you feel and look good. This lip gloss applied so smooth, I immediately fell in love. The moisturizing formula revitalized my lips instantly. This shade is beautiful and universal! Definitely my new staple for those "no makeup" makeup looks!
Seneca P.
Beautiful colors and not sticky. Love the ingredients. Lots of shine too that lasts. I have quite a few colors. Also the lids don't pop off like a lot of other lip sticks and lip glosses. Smells good and your lips feel hydrated all day. Can put on just a bit for light color or more to make drastic.
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
It was great I just didn't love it. It didn't seem to stain well. It wore off fast and it was more of a sheer or translucent gloss than an actual stain. It didn't last super long and I would recommend to people for just going out quickly. Not a long period.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
If this color isn't gorgeous enough the smell itself will have you hooked! I bought this 6 months ago and keep an ample supply on hand, it's long lasting shine will have you feeling like a rock star ALL day long! I recommend this if you love your lips
Alaine S.
Reading, MA
I love that this lip gloss is subtle, but still adds shimmer and shine to my lips. I love the tarte applicator too - the brush tip is super easy to use when on the go. I also like that it doesn't feel too "sticky" like some brands do. I love this stuff and will definitely buy it again!
Kelly R.
Love tarte products!! This is a great lip gloss to wear on top of a lip stain or wear by itself for a more natural look. Long lasting and a great color. It's a little thicker than a gloss and gives great coverage. Definitely recommend.
Helene A.
Buffalo Grove
This gloss was average. I received it in a kit and I would not go out if my way to buy it on it's own.
It might be okay to use over a lipstick to spice it up. I feel there are other glosses out there that are more to my liking.
Amber S.
Acelynn S.
Butler, PA
They have absolutely gorgeous shades, they also feel fantastic and they're easy to apply but also to use, They aren't too pricey and they have a wonderful formula.
Karyn N.
I love this gloss! It brushes on smoothly and evenly! It exceeded my expectations and I loved the color! I can't seem to find it anywhere anymore unfortunately! My only complaint is that I want more! Love it!
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky? Does it last long?
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
I don't really have any tarte products. I want to try it out I heard such great things about them. How is this one in particular? Does it last long and is it pigmented?