tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss uploaded by Janet M.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss, Sheer Melon

Shawn S.
Florissant, MO
Tarte lip products are my go to when ever I go to ulta. The matte finish is my favorite. It has a great look, that don't dry out your lips. I also love the slight hint of mint. It makes my lips feel so great. I have gotten other people using tarte. It's a fabulous product. I can't image not having it in my life
Charli G.
This is a very pretty lipgloss. I like Stila lip glosses for their colours and staying power... that said they are very sticky.
They are pretty on their own and beautiful over top a lipgloss for that latest deep colour that is ultra glossy.
I would definitely give them a try.
Jessica A.
Goose Creek, SC
Love all of the Tarte products. Especially love this High Performance optic lip gloss in sheer melon. Beautiful shade and it met all of my expectations. Great value, not too pricey. I don't mind spending a little bit of money on a great product. Definitely recommend it!
Jessica O.
Morgantown , WV
I really enjoy using this Tarte lip gloss for an everyday look. The item exceed my expectations for lip gloss and comes in a beautiful packaging. The cost of the item is great you get a lot of value for the price and I would definitely recommend this gloss to others.
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
I received this lip gloss as a Christmas gift this past year and I love it! It goes on smooth, has great color, and is not sticky at all. It lasts a majority of the day and I will definitely buy it again.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
First off I love the packaging and the concept but I do not like the formula it's to sticky decently not a repurchase or recommendation from me I own several and thay are all the same sticky formula 😢
Meghan S.
Star Tannery , Va
This lipgloss has Fantastic coverage. It is a wee bit sticky but the color is lovely and it is easy to apply. It also stands up fairly well and does not have to be reapplied very often.
Heather P.
South Grafton, MA
I received this amazing gloss as a present from my sister in law, wow! So shiny, not at all sticky and super pretty. Definitely going to be buying this when I'm out.
Miriam O.
Aurora, CO
I love the feeling of the product it doesn't feel super sticky like other glosses. The color is perfect for when I don't want to be dramatic with my lips.
I love this class because first of all the packaging is pretty slick and the pigmentation of it is amazing for the price I love this product.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky? Does it last long?
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
I don't really have any tarte products. I want to try it out I heard such great things about them. How is this one in particular? Does it last long and is it pigmented?