tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss uploaded by Janet M.

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte High Performance Naturals Pure Optic Lip Gloss, Sheer Melon

Cait-Elise V.
Astatula, FL
I'm going to be completely honest, I'm a little bit biased when it comes to the Tarte brand. Tarte has my heart! Recently, I tried something new. I had never tried a lip gloss from Tarte, which is shocking because I've tried and bought everything else. Let me start by saying I love Tarte for multiple reasons, but I really love that all of the ingredients are natural and a lot of their things are vegan and cruelty free! Truly a brand that makes you feel and look good. This lip gloss applied so smooth, I immediately fell in love. The moisturizing formula revitalized my lips instantly. This shade is beautiful and universal! Definitely my new staple for those "no makeup" makeup looks!
Donna S.
Ringgold, GA
I purchased the Pomegrante Punch. It is a nice pink rosy color. It also has a mint flavor. I guess I expected it to be pomegrante flavor, but the mint is nice. This gloss is a bit sticky, but it is really shiny. I have to reapply often, but at least I can take comfort in the idea of ingesting pomegranate and not lead.
Seneca P.
Beautiful colors and not sticky. Love the ingredients. Lots of shine too that lasts. I have quite a few colors. Also the lids don't pop off like a lot of other lip sticks and lip glosses. Smells good and your lips feel hydrated all day. Can put on just a bit for light color or more to make drastic.
Kaliah B.
Denver, CO
Very cute! middle school vibe from the packaging g and overall product but still a great lip gloss I like it for every day use or when you wear no makeup it's a great way to brighten your face I would tell everyone about this if I could.
Krista T.
DuPont, Wa
I love the natural feel of this gloss, it doesn't feel heavy at all but still has a full beautiful shimmer. The application tip makes it very easy to use and the twist bottom minimizes wasted product.
Kelsey C.
Bellevue, Wa
Theseare really sheer and natural looking, which really isn't my thing, but they are really pretty ! They apply smoothly and aren't sticky, but some of the smells are kind of strong and they are definitely more sheer.
Hannah J.
Oak hill, WV
It was great I just didn't love it. It didn't seem to stain well. It wore off fast and it was more of a sheer or translucent gloss than an actual stain. It didn't last super long and I would recommend to people for just going out quickly. Not a long period.
Krista M.
Robinson, TX
If this color isn't gorgeous enough the smell itself will have you hooked! I bought this 6 months ago and keep an ample supply on hand, it's long lasting shine will have you feeling like a rock star ALL day long! I recommend this if you love your lips
Alaine S.
Reading, MA
I love that this lip gloss is subtle, but still adds shimmer and shine to my lips. I love the tarte applicator too - the brush tip is super easy to use when on the go. I also like that it doesn't feel too "sticky" like some brands do. I love this stuff and will definitely buy it again!
Kelly C.
Rockledge , FL
Love tarte products!! This is a great lip gloss to wear on top of a lip stain or wear by itself for a more natural look. Long lasting and a great color. It's a little thicker than a gloss and gives great coverage. Definitely recommend.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
Is this sticky? Does it last long?
Renee W.
Staten Island , NY
I don't really have any tarte products. I want to try it out I heard such great things about them. How is this one in particular? Does it last long and is it pigmented?