BY TARTE

A travel-size highlight, blush, and contour palette with three new shades to create an effortless, beachy glow on every skin tone. Accessorize your summer tan with these contour, blush, and highlight shades. The matte blush and contour shades provide buildable, streak-free color on every complexion, and the champagne highlighter delivers a lit-from-within radiance. The skin-balancing, long-wearing Amazonian clay formula will keep your glow looking gorgeous from summer-Friday to Sunday-funday. This set contains:- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Highlighter in Beach Getaway- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Matte Blush in Summer House- 0.08 oz/ 2.3 g Matte Contour in Farmer's Market It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates The products in this set are dermatologist-tested.

• How's the shades? Long wearing2 Answers
  • What's the actual size like? Deluxe? Travel mini?4 Answers
  • Is this good if I was going to buy this for my friend? Xx2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "i absolutely love this little palette.  the bronzer and blush are so amazing and the highlight is gorgeous too.  the highlight is a little too dark for my fair skin, but this palette is so multi-use.  i use the bronzer as a crease shade and if i am feeling a little extra i will throw the highlight shade on my lid.  i love when i can use little palettes like this in different ways, its so great for travel! " in 3 reviews
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This palette is absolutely stunning and being so compact it really packs a punch! Each shade is super pigmented and you have to go in with a light hand or you will be left with a clown face!
The contour shade, Farmers Market, is a beautiful matte and the blush shade, Summer House is a nice rosy matte which when paired together give me such a beautiful sun kissed look!
I am really impressed with the highligting shade, Beach Getaway! It is the most blinding highlight I own!
Brooklynn W.
Wichita, KS
I purchased this solely for the highlighter at first but I really underestimated the whole thing! I love the contour shade in it because it’s just light enough to where you can build it up to the effect you desire which is really helpful for beginners and the highlight is SO pretty I’m not crazy about the blush shade Its just too dark for my personal preference it’s SUPER pigmented so it’s very easy to apply too much n then you’re kind of stuck with it🤷🏻‍♀️
Kelsey F.
I have pretty fair skin and the bronzer in this pallet is a little too orange for me. It does blend out really well though so I can still use it. The blush shade is really pigmented so apply it with a light hand! The highlighter is totally amazing though and I use it almost every day now! This is on sale at tarte right now and is definitely worth buying at the sale price!
Wendy C.
Been eyeing this trio for a while now and finally got it this past weekend. I love it!!!!

The colors are so pretty,pigmented,go on so smooth and are blendable!! This gives me a natural sunkissed look! If you’ve been debating on getting this just do it you’ll love it!!!
Alexandria H.
Gainesville , FL
I just bought this recently and like most tart products I like the minis vs the full size products. This is hands down the best combo of highlighter/blush/bronzer I’ve come across. I use it almost everyday. Doesn’t matter if I’m doing a day or night look. They each make me look sunkissed and shining.
Rachel S.
I really love this, the colors are perfect for summer if you have a light/medium skin tone. The powders are pigmented and blend so well, they have that typical cocoa scent that alot of tarte and too faced products have. Overall this is a great easy travel friendly palette that looks beautiful!
Jordan M.
Tarte never fails to amaze me with their contour palettes. This one is great for a nice summery or spring look. The makeup itself smells great and brings out a lot of peachy tones in my skin. The highlight has a soft, yellowish glow that looks great in basically any lighting. The bronzer isn’t too dark and looks natural when applied to skin. Overall, one of my favorite contour palettes from tarte!
Courtney J.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this little palette.  The bronzer and blush are so amazing and the highlight is gorgeous too.  The highlight is a little too dark for my fair skin, but this palette is so multi-use.  I use the bronzer as a crease shade and if I am feeling a little extra I will throw the highlight shade on my lid.  I love when I can use little palettes like this in different ways, its so great for travel!
Angie S.
This is the most wonderful set of colors and creates the perfect shimmer and contour! The set is fabulous. You can’t go wrong with these colors for the season. Great price and excellent quality. Always perfect. Highly recommend and will buy again!
Brandy G.
La Plata
I love this little kit. It's a highlighter, a blush and a bronzer in one. I often use it for one or the other and most often it's blush. It's a deep rose rouge that's perfect for my skin tone, which is pale. I highly recommend this product.
Azra M.
Ajman, Ajman
What's the actual size like? Deluxe? Travel mini?
Suzette C.
Ridgewood
is the price worth it?
Sajeda Z.
How's the shades? Long wearing
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Is this a good palette for fair skin?
Katie C.
Spindletree drive, Derby
Is this good if I was going to buy this for my friend? Xx