BY TARTE #22 in Dry Shampoo

High performance vegan dry shampoo instantly lifts oil & freshens hair, while naturally thickening ingredients inspired by tarte’s iconic mascaras lift roots & boost volume

• Rice bran wax: natural wax that builds onto your own hair to help lengthen & volumize
  • Cellulose: plant-derived thickening agent

Product performance: #Sprayandslay with this stylist recommended dry mist shampoo that absorbs dirt, oil, sweat & odor to extend the life of your blowout. Natural thickeners & conditioners from tarte’s best-selling mascaras work their magic at the root, adding volume, lift & hold, while the sulfate free formula keeps moisture in to prevent flakiness. The microfine powder mist blends universally with all hair colors & textures to refresh your style with no residue left behind, & the signature sexy scent leaves hair smelling so fresh & clean.

CAUTION: Highly flammable (F). Contents under pressure. Protect from sunlight. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 120F/50C. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children.

ATTENTION: Hautement inflammable (F). Contenu sous pression. Protéger contre les rayons du soleil. Ne pas placer dans l’eau chaude ou près d’un radiateur, poele, ou autres sources de chaleur. Ne pas perforer ni incinérer le contenant ou ni le conserver à des températures plus élevées que 120°F/50°C. Ne pas vaporiser vers une flamme nue ou un corps incandescent. Eviter de pulvériser dans les yeux. Utiliser uniquement selon le mode d’emploi. Une mauvaise utilisation intentionnelle en concentrant délibérément et en inhalant les contenus peut etre nocive ou mortelle.

Marishell V.
Albertville
The dry shampoo smells amazing. It's a travel-size that easily fits in your purse or gym bag & a little goes a long way. Drug store brands tend to still leave my hair feeling a little heavy & take a lot of sprays to be effective. But this dry shampoo by Tarte is economical. Yes, it does cost more than a brand at the drug store. But you're using less product AND it's all-natural. I have had zero problems with buildup on my scalp. Nothing ever feels itchy or heavy after using this product. Not only is this product amazing at absorbing oil, but it also gives hair texture and volume. My hair looks SUPER fluffy. I don't know how else to describe it. It doesn't appear white on my black hair and has never transferred onto my clothing either. Some people have been concerned about how the product would work for color-treated hair. My roots are natural, but my ends have been color-treated (since i'm growing it out). So far, I haven't had any trouble. But it might differ for someone with color-treated hair all over. As of now, this product reads as "limited-edition" on the website. I hope they don't discontinue it!
Jessica K.
Des Moines, IA
So i am on day 5 of not washing my hair. Let’s just put that out there right away. I have used not your mothers dry shampoo, dove dry shampoo and a few others. I used this dry shampoo this morning and was super impressed! There is a light residue but nothing like the other dry shampoos I have tried! I was also shocked at how soft my roots felt! Generally a dry shampoo can leave hair dry and crusty and this added body and lift but my hair was still very soft! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who likes to go a period of time between washes. I got this on sale after Christmas but this is definitely worth the money.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This is a great dry shampoo! I am very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and this one passes the test. I have fine blonde hair that not only gets greasy quickly but also tangles easily. This is a life saver. It smells good and makes my hair look fresh and clean without the residue, build up, or tangling that results from other similar products. I think this one is worth the $19. I purchased the mini as part of a Tarte set and will be buying the full size.
Regina C.
Houston
I have tried plenty of dry shampoos and this one is in the top 2. The scent is fantastic! There was no residue or powdery look that some inferior brands can leave. I am usually an every day hair washer and this can get me through an extra day. The only thing that would push this into my #1 would be if it had a more lasting effect and if it helped with the issue of body. Living Proof brand addresses both but the scent is not as nice as this.
Jessica T.
This is a really nice dry shampoo. It doesn’t leave a white cast in my dark brown hair and it doesn’t make it feel heavy.
It leaves my hair feeling refreshed and lighter, the scent is light and nice. It smells a bit like coconut. The scent doesn’t linger for a long time. I can go a while without washing my hair with this dry shampoo. (It was great while my shower was being worked on and I couldn’t shower).
The only negative for me, is the price. I’m still looking for a cheaper alternative because the product can go fast for me. I have long, thick hair that goes past my hips! I do recommend this dry shampoo if you don’t have very long hair. It does work very well.
gaiea a.
tomball
Recently got this from my mother as a small gift because she knows how much I am on the hunt for a great dry shampoo since I have coloured hair which makes it a lot harder to wash my hair as much as I would like and even harder to find products that are safe to use and don't strip the colour away. I must say this is an absolute must have whether you have colour in your hair or not this product is amazing. I love how this makes my hair look and feel so much that I ended up buying my self a few more a bit ago so I could have a small stock pile of them so that ai don't run out for quite a while. I have used many varieties and brands of dry shampoos in the past and this is by far the best in my eyes.
Brittney S.
I received this through Tarte’s website during one of their sales. I must say that this dry shampoo lived up to my high dry shampoo standards. It was easy to apply and immediately soaked up any unwanted oils from my hair. I was able to look as though I just washed my hair. It doesn’t have a horrible scent. I would say it smells like normal dry shampoo.
Karin S.
Glendale, AZ
I really wanted to love this. I had heard great things about this and I use dry shampoo a lot so I thought I'd give it a go. I got it on sale during a fabfitfun edit sale and I'm so happy I didn't pay full price. I really don't feel like this absorbed much of the oil in my hair and it left it feeling greasy and somehow stiff. Will no repurchase
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I normally use the Batiste dry shampoo, because its cheap, smells good and does the trick. I got the Tarte dry shampoo in the "No Shower Happy hour" package and when I first tried it I thought it was no different than my Batiste and for the price I would likely repurchase Batiste first before this. HOWEVER, I tried it again another day when I had no time to wash my hair, post ponytail, looked like total %&%^ basically. I used more than just a bit in my roots. The Tarte dry shampoo made my hair bounce back to life. I was shook! Keep in mind I have naturally curly / wavy hair so it can be kind of messy, not straight and still look good but yeah, I am in love with this. The smell is very good as well. And how about that cute packaging too!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I am trying to find a quality dry shampoo that's cheaper than my go-to, Living Proof one...$19 is a decent price so I tried Tarte Hair Goal i have dark brown hair, oily roots but dry ends. My roots get oily within 24 hours. I did like how there was no white residue once I massaged it in, plus it gave my hair great volume However, the volume was not manageable. It made my hair stiff and feel gritty. I couldn't style it very well after applying the shampoo because my hair got so stiff. Maybe I need to use less but I also noticed that by the end of the day, my hair starts to look greasy again. This is not the case with Living Proof...it actually cleans my hair, while this one seems to mask it instead.
The smell is nice but it's very strong and lasts all day. In the end, it makes my hair too dry and I'm afraid of my hair getting too brittle with this product, so the search for a cheaper dry shampoo continues...
Razan G.
riyadh
I’ve never tried dry shampoo but tarte is one of my fav I’ve been a fan for years but how long does it last?!
Hannah K.
Mexico, ME
Would my hair feel as clean after use as wet shampoo?
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Is this was worth if? Has anyone used it!? How do you feel about it! Honest reviews please! :)
Kathleen S.
How is this on fine hair? I find it really hard to find dry shampoos I love because they end up just weighing my hair down and making it look greasy.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I'm always nervous to spend money on dry shampoo because the ones I've bought have made my hair heavy and ugly after use.

back