BY TARTE #19 in Dry Shampoo

High performance vegan dry shampoo instantly lifts oil & freshens hair, while naturally thickening ingredients inspired by tarte’s iconic mascaras lift roots & boost volume

• Rice bran wax: natural wax that builds onto your own hair to help lengthen & volumize
  • Cellulose: plant-derived thickening agent

Product performance: #Sprayandslay with this stylist recommended dry mist shampoo that absorbs dirt, oil, sweat & odor to extend the life of your blowout. Natural thickeners & conditioners from tarte’s best-selling mascaras work their magic at the root, adding volume, lift & hold, while the sulfate free formula keeps moisture in to prevent flakiness. The microfine powder mist blends universally with all hair colors & textures to refresh your style with no residue left behind, & the signature sexy scent leaves hair smelling so fresh & clean.

CAUTION: Highly flammable (F). Contents under pressure. Protect from sunlight. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 120F/50C. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children.

ATTENTION: Hautement inflammable (F). Contenu sous pression. Protéger contre les rayons du soleil. Ne pas placer dans l’eau chaude ou près d’un radiateur, poele, ou autres sources de chaleur. Ne pas perforer ni incinérer le contenant ou ni le conserver à des températures plus élevées que 120°F/50°C. Ne pas vaporiser vers une flamme nue ou un corps incandescent. Eviter de pulvériser dans les yeux. Utiliser uniquement selon le mode d’emploi. Une mauvaise utilisation intentionnelle en concentrant délibérément et en inhalant les contenus peut etre nocive ou mortelle.

• I was wondering does this dry shampoo leave a white cast on your ...1 Answers
  • I always buy batiste or not your mothers dry shampoo, how does th...1 Answers
  • Is this available for a limited time only?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I normally use the Batiste dry shampoo, because its cheap, smells good and does the trick. I got the Tarte dry shampoo in the "No Shower Happy hour" package and when I first tried it I thought it was no different than my Batiste and for the price I would likely repurchase Batiste first before this. HOWEVER, I tried it again another day when I had no time to wash my hair, post ponytail, looked like total %&%^ basically. I used more than just a bit in my roots. The Tarte dry shampoo made my hair bounce back to life. I was shook! Keep in mind I have naturally curly / wavy hair so it can be kind of messy, not straight and still look good but yeah, I am in love with this. The smell is very good as well. And how about that cute packaging too!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am trying to find a quality dry shampoo that's cheaper than my go-to, Living Proof one...$19 is a decent price so I tried Tarte Hair Goal i have dark brown hair, oily roots but dry ends. My roots get oily within 24 hours. I did like how there was no white residue once I massaged it in, plus it gave my hair great volume However, the volume was not manageable. It made my hair stiff and feel gritty. I couldn't style it very well after applying the shampoo because my hair got so stiff. Maybe I need to use less but I also noticed that by the end of the day, my hair starts to look greasy again. This is not the case with Living Proof...it actually cleans my hair, while this one seems to mask it instead.
The smell is nice but it's very strong and lasts all day. In the end, it makes my hair too dry and I'm afraid of my hair getting too brittle with this product, so the search for a cheaper dry shampoo continues...
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great dry shampoo! I am very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and this one passes the test. I have fine blonde hair that not only gets greasy quickly but also tangles easily. This is a life saver. It smells good and makes my hair look fresh and clean without the residue, build up, or tangling that results from other similar products. I think this one is worth the $19. I purchased the mini as part of a Tarte set and will be buying the full size.
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Incredible product. The fact that tarte makes hair products was enough enthusiasm for me to purchase this product. It is a life saver when i am in a hurry and need a quick fix for my hair i just apply along the mid line and use my hands to puff up my hair a bit and mix in the product
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Madeline C.
Clarence, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love tarte!! Pretty good product! Gives my hair volume without giving it a super weird texture which seems common with dry shampoo. There isn’t that many uses in it but there never really is. I would buy again and I would recommend! A little expensive though...
Kaya C.
Franklin, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend this for any girl who’s always on the fly. Living a fast paced life can be a pain in the ... well you know! But with this dry shampoo If I jump up late in the morning all I have to do is spray message, brush and go! The product is well worth the price!
Madi S.
Greenville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not only is tarte an amazing brand, but this hair shampoo works wonders! I just add a little to my morning hair and go on with my day! In a rush and need a quick spray! This is for you! It smells wonderful and you’ll never know you put it in your hair!
Yareliz S.
Lancaster
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first tarte product I’ve ever owned and I still love it till this day! Smells great, no residue and my hair stays moist through out the day. I believe it you have really dry hair (curly or not) this could just be your bestfriend!
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this shampoo in the gym bag essentials kit. I really like the shampoo it doesn't have a heavy scent, it totally wipes away the oil almost instantly, and all of tarte is vegan and cruelty-free which is an automatic win for me
Hannah K.
Mexico, ME
Would my hair feel as clean after use as wet shampoo?
Kathleen S.
How is this on fine hair? I find it really hard to find dry shampoos I love because they end up just weighing my hair down and making it look greasy.
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Is this was worth if? Has anyone used it!? How do you feel about it! Honest reviews please! :)
Emely M.
Does this dry shampoo leave flakes or residue?
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Does this leave a white cast on the scalp? And is it worth $20?