BY TARTE #47 in Dry Shampoo

High performance vegan dry shampoo instantly lifts oil & freshens hair, while naturally thickening ingredients inspired by tarte’s iconic mascaras lift roots & boost volume

• Rice bran wax: natural wax that builds onto your own hair to help lengthen & volumize
  • Cellulose: plant-derived thickening agent

Product performance: #Sprayandslay with this stylist recommended dry mist shampoo that absorbs dirt, oil, sweat & odor to extend the life of your blowout. Natural thickeners & conditioners from tarte’s best-selling mascaras work their magic at the root, adding volume, lift & hold, while the sulfate free formula keeps moisture in to prevent flakiness. The microfine powder mist blends universally with all hair colors & textures to refresh your style with no residue left behind, & the signature sexy scent leaves hair smelling so fresh & clean.

CAUTION: Highly flammable (F). Contents under pressure. Protect from sunlight. Do not place in hot water or near radiators, stoves, or other sources of heat. Do not puncture or incinerate container or store at temperatures over 120F/50C. Do not spray on a naked flame or incandescent material. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. Keep out of reach of children.

ATTENTION: Hautement inflammable (F). Contenu sous pression. Protéger contre les rayons du soleil. Ne pas placer dans l’eau chaude ou près d’un radiateur, poele, ou autres sources de chaleur. Ne pas perforer ni incinérer le contenant ou ni le conserver à des températures plus élevées que 120°F/50°C. Ne pas vaporiser vers une flamme nue ou un corps incandescent. Eviter de pulvériser dans les yeux. Utiliser uniquement selon le mode d’emploi. Une mauvaise utilisation intentionnelle en concentrant délibérément et en inhalant les contenus peut etre nocive ou mortelle.

• I was wondering does this dry shampoo leave a white cast on your ...1 Answers
  • I always buy batiste or not your mothers dry shampoo, how does th...1 Answers
  • Is this available for a limited time only?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
gaiea a.
tomball
Recently got this from my mother as a small gift because she knows how much I am on the hunt for a great dry shampoo since I have coloured hair which makes it a lot harder to wash my hair as much as I would like and even harder to find products that are safe to use and don't strip the colour away. I must say this is an absolute must have whether you have colour in your hair or not this product is amazing. I love how this makes my hair look and feel so much that I ended up buying my self a few more a bit ago so I could have a small stock pile of them so that ai don't run out for quite a while. I have used many varieties and brands of dry shampoos in the past and this is by far the best in my eyes.
Jessica K.
Des Moines, IA
So i am on day 5 of not washing my hair. Let’s just put that out there right away. I have used not your mothers dry shampoo, dove dry shampoo and a few others. I used this dry shampoo this morning and was super impressed! There is a light residue but nothing like the other dry shampoos I have tried! I was also shocked at how soft my roots felt! Generally a dry shampoo can leave hair dry and crusty and this added body and lift but my hair was still very soft! I would highly recommend this product for anyone who likes to go a period of time between washes. I got this on sale after Christmas but this is definitely worth the money.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This is a great dry shampoo! I am very picky when it comes to dry shampoos and this one passes the test. I have fine blonde hair that not only gets greasy quickly but also tangles easily. This is a life saver. It smells good and makes my hair look fresh and clean without the residue, build up, or tangling that results from other similar products. I think this one is worth the $19. I purchased the mini as part of a Tarte set and will be buying the full size.
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
I normally use the Batiste dry shampoo, because its cheap, smells good and does the trick. I got the Tarte dry shampoo in the "No Shower Happy hour" package and when I first tried it I thought it was no different than my Batiste and for the price I would likely repurchase Batiste first before this. HOWEVER, I tried it again another day when I had no time to wash my hair, post ponytail, looked like total %&%^ basically. I used more than just a bit in my roots. The Tarte dry shampoo made my hair bounce back to life. I was shook! Keep in mind I have naturally curly / wavy hair so it can be kind of messy, not straight and still look good but yeah, I am in love with this. The smell is very good as well. And how about that cute packaging too!
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
I am trying to find a quality dry shampoo that's cheaper than my go-to, Living Proof one...$19 is a decent price so I tried Tarte Hair Goal i have dark brown hair, oily roots but dry ends. My roots get oily within 24 hours. I did like how there was no white residue once I massaged it in, plus it gave my hair great volume However, the volume was not manageable. It made my hair stiff and feel gritty. I couldn't style it very well after applying the shampoo because my hair got so stiff. Maybe I need to use less but I also noticed that by the end of the day, my hair starts to look greasy again. This is not the case with Living Proof...it actually cleans my hair, while this one seems to mask it instead.
The smell is nice but it's very strong and lasts all day. In the end, it makes my hair too dry and I'm afraid of my hair getting too brittle with this product, so the search for a cheaper dry shampoo continues...
M A.
 I can go like three days and without washing my hair and it looks like I just washed it Love it work so well and don’t leave my hair stiff and smells fabulous ❤️❤️❤️I’m in love. I would totally recommend buying this product it is my favorite hair product ever ‼️‼️.
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
Tarte Cosmetics makes a great dry shampoo and the fact that it's vegan and cruelty free is just an awesome bonus! Hair Goals gives volume without weighing down my hair which is great since I have very fine hair. I don't have a lot of excess powder build up either so I don't look like an old lady lol 😂 I do have oily hair and I have a great tip for those who have oily hair and like to use dry shampoo. Use them at night and then let them work overnight to soak up your oils. You'll wake up with fresh feeling, fresh smelling and oil free volumized hair. Enjoy!
Madeline C.
Lock Haven, PA
I love tarte!! Pretty good product! Gives my hair volume without giving it a super weird texture which seems common with dry shampoo. There isn’t that many uses in it but there never really is. I would buy again and I would recommend! A little expensive though...
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
Love this dry shampoo. One of my favorites that I've tried so far! I think it's worth the price tag, the packaging is adorable, and it smells great. Really does work well and I was surprised to like it as much as I did because of Tarte being a makeup company and not a hair company. Regardless, it is great. I hope they eventually decide to make this permanent because I'd continue to repurchase if they did that. They also make travel sizes of this if you just wanted to test it out before spending the money on the full size!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
I am a dry shampoo fanatic. This is no different. I was very happy to see it go on sale. I love the application of this bottle! The spray is great. I did see a slight “white cast,” but that is easily brushed in and removed. Overall, good product.
Hannah K.
Mexico, ME
Would my hair feel as clean after use as wet shampoo?
Erica B.
Cumberland, RI
Is this was worth if? Has anyone used it!? How do you feel about it! Honest reviews please! :)
Kathleen S.
How is this on fine hair? I find it really hard to find dry shampoos I love because they end up just weighing my hair down and making it look greasy.
Kaitie B.
Cornelius, NC
I'm always nervous to spend money on dry shampoo because the ones I've bought have made my hair heavy and ugly after use.
Lexy W.
I was wondering does this dry shampoo leave a white cast on your hair if you have darker hair? Or is this a dry shampoo more blondes?