tarte H2O Gloss

Give your lips some liquid courage with this water-based lipgloss infused with ocean-sourced nutrients in holographic, metallic, cream & pearlescent finishes & an intense, ultra-lacquered shine.

Pampers lips while lacquering them with nourishing pigment
Antioxidant rich water and marine plant extracts help smooth the appearance of fine lines
Mirrored shine finish makes lips look fuller and plumper

Always formulated without: Parabens • Mineral Oil • Phthalates • Triclosan • Sodium Lauryl Sulfate • Gluten

How To Use:

Use the wand to paint on nourishing, non-sticky shine.

tarte H2O Gloss ? Are these worth the money?
tarte H2O Gloss ? Have you ever tried this ?
Is it good and cheap ?
Start your review of tarte H2O Gloss!
Estefanie  P.
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Estefanie  P.
I'm so picky when it comes to lipstick, lip gloss, lip butter and etc. Although Tarte is a great brand, I found this lip gloss a bit sticky feeling. The color of this particular one is Below Deck. I do love the color, but I can feel it sitting on my lips all day.
MARI M.
San Antonio, TX
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by MARI M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Room Service
I greatly love to use this product very much, I use mostly when I want to wear a natural look.. The price is not so bad and the quality of product is great. I would definitely suggest to friends and family. I do recommend this product to others.
Chasity F.
Salem, OR
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Chasity F.
Review for: Fiji
I love these lip glosses from tarte! The packaging is so adorable. Only thing is I wish they had more color options but I got this lip gloss in the Fiji and it's my all time favorite lip gloss makes my lips feel so soft and smooth with a shine when the sun hits them perfectly. The colors seem to be more of pinks so if you like pink lip glosses I would definitely recommend. Lastly it does last too I've only had to apply it twice through a whole busy work day. tarte H2O Gloss
Mareike H.
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Mareike H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: tarte H2O Lip Gloss - Rainforest of the Sea Collection
Fun lip gloss!! Lip glosses are a dime a dozen, but when you find that one that works for you, GREAT!! I LOVE how this product isn't sticky or makes my lips stick together when I talk or eat. After the gloss wears off a little, the undertone is matte and almost a stain like finish.. So I basically always have color on my lips.. Geniois!! Worth the price and worth every last drop!! I prefer light pink to nude natural shades!!
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Anastasiia B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Feels great on the lips and provides a vibrant color! I like using this lip gloss so much 🤗 It’s long lasting as well. Perfect for summer) I would like to try other colors, maybe a brighter pink next time🤔
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Bahamas
I got this as a gift so I’m not sure where the person got it from, or for how much. What I do know is that I used to live in the Bahamas so it’s funny that this shares the name. The color is amazing. The glitter gloss is opaque. The blue glitter pops more than the pink on the lips. The gloss is nice and thick. #tarte #glittergloss #lipgloss #beauty #beautyhaul #makeup #blackgirlmagic
Lindsay  D.
Pittsburgh, PA
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Lindsay  D.
Review for: Fiji
I wanted to like this SO bad, unfortunately it burns the heck out of my lips about a minute after I apply it. The formula seems really good otherwise, it’s definitely holographic and it has a nice cake like scent that’s not too overpowering. The packaging is really pretty too.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: Bahamas
The pictures of this gloss really don't do it justice. The shade Bahamas has a holographic, iridescent finish. You can layer it without it looking too goopy. The H2O lip gloss isn't very sticky but it definitely looks very glossy. The flat applicator makes it easy to apply the gloss near the corners of my mouth.
Terry W.
Indianapolis
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Terry W.
Review for: Getaway
#l #absolutely love this lipgloss. It #stays on. It met #my #expectations. I can#eat with it and my #lipgloss still #stays on. They have #several #shades. It's #easy to #apply. So very #easy to #use as #well. I #definitely will #buy #again. It's packaging is #very #nice as #well. I #love It's #applicatiter. SINCERELY TERRY L.terribleterry63
Autaumn H.
Oxford, MS
tarte H2O Gloss uploaded by Autaumn H.
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
Review for: Fiji
In the bottle, the product obviously shifts colors and is very beautiful. When the pigment is more spaced out in a swatch or on my lips, it is definitely harder to see the color shift. You don’t really see the pink/purple color when on the lips. It is still a very well made, thick lip gloss! The formula is amazing and long wearing, the shimmer is pretty pigmented for a gloss; it just looks prettier in the package. I would buy this product again but not in this shimmery shade.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ollie M.
oak Hill Overlook
il y a 4 mois
tarte H2O Gloss ? Are these worth the money?
leah S. il y a 4 mois
Christie  L.
Raleigh, NC
il y a un an
tarte H2O Gloss ? Have you ever tried this ?
Journey M. il y a 6 mois
Yes its the best nourishing, moisturizing lip gloss ever. I use it almost everyday.
Josie S.
midlothian, VA
il y a un an
Journey M. il y a 6 mois
Definitely it's so nourishing and moisturizing I even wear it when I don't wear makeup, I've already bought like 6 of them in the past 2 months and I haven't even used all of the frost yet so yes
Kelli M.