BY TARTE

It doesn't get better than glitz! Discover this sequined collector's gift box featuring everything a Tartelette needs to dazzle this season, at home or out on the town. Fall in love with 3 removable eye and cheek palettes in neutral, rose gold and smokey eye pairings to seamlessly sweep, blend and define anywhere, from workday to soiree. Finish with Tarte's best-selling mascara and a "flashy" new shade of the supremely silky LipSurgence Lip Crème, and you'll be flashing a smile all through the holidaze.

• Where can I get this? 2 Answers
  • What do you love most about this Palette???2 Answers
  • Are these the same quality as Tarte's other shadows and blushes?1 Answers
Stephanie G.
Duncanville
Love these pink and browns and also grey shades. They are easy to apply and are very day to day recommended. I am a shiny but not to shiny person and love when I use my set of three, except it is hard to choose sometimes. It is also a good price for a good product. Too Faced Sexy Lids and Lashes Set
Jessica S.
Grand Island, NY
I have had this for so long and just re fell in love with it. Each palette has its own tones. Warm cool and rose gold tones. They all have a blush that goes perfect with the shadows. They are so easy to travel with since they are slim and easy to pack. They blend out beautifully and are so easy to wrk with
Savannah S.
I have one of my own i use it everyday i really do recomend it to you. You sjould love it it has alot of pallets in it where you dont have to buy more than one you can just buy this on for cheaper
Shuchi j.
Sunnyvale, CA
I 100% recommend this product. It is the right value for money. The colors stays in place all day long. Only you will have to touch up your lipstick. The shadows are easily blendable. Blushers are super pretty for all skin tones.
Kimberly B.
Denton , NC
judith o.
Glenn Dale
This product is great from my experience this palette lasts long on your face For example i will do my makeup during the day and at night the makeup will be perfect like if i have just done my eyeshadow. I will definitely recommend this to others.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I recently received one of the palettes from this collection (the one with rejoiced). I really like the neutral colors of this particular palette. The shadows go on nicely and are definitely blendable. My only complaint is that I wish there was one or two more colors that had a little shimmer or sparkle. I do like mattes but I also like to pair them with a little shimmer. Overall a decent palette.
Ashane' S.
Lacy Lakeview, TX
I simply loved this palette. The box set was extremely cute. All the shadows were so easy to use and apply. They were blendable and highly pigmented. It did include three different palettes sonfor the price it was affordable. I purchased this at ulta and will refine toy purchase from this brand again.
Hannah B.
Valparaiso, IN
What an amazing and affordable product. The quality of each pallet is amazing and the tiny lip and mascara are both convenient and beautiful. I absolutely loved this product and all that came with it. Affordable and comes with a lot. That's what I love !
Adela H.
Mayfield Hts, OH
I really love this set because it comes with so much! The only thing I really didn't like was some of the eyeshadows didn't feel as pigmented as I would have liked them to, but the blushes are absolutely gorgeous! The price was also amazing considering the amount of product given! Also if you're looking for a gift for someone, this could be 3 gifts for the price of one!
Stefanie S.
Cleveland, OH
What do you love most about this Palette???
Angie S.
Iva, SC
Where can I get this?
Gina G.
Are these the same quality as Tarte's other shadows and blushes?
Katelyn  B.
Bergenfield, NJ
Hi I've been looking at the too faced chocolate bar palette but this caught my attention, is this one better or with the money, etc. ?