BY TARTE #64 in Lip Gloss

A limited-edition tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

YouTube sensation @grav3yardgirl’s larger-than-life personality inspired a “Swamp Family” of millions to embrace their own version of beautiful. This creative makeup guru has now teamed up with tarte to curate two exclusive shades of the longwearing tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint – an on-trend, everyday greige and @grav3yardgirl’s signature bold red. The two, full coverage mattes take your look from day to play with a creamy, moussey texture and non-drying, vegan friendly formula. The collector’s packaging features a precision paint brush wand and custom Bunny signature as a special thank you to @grav3yardgirl’s loyal Swamp Family.

• I've been looking for this for a while and I can't seem to find i...1 Answers
  • Anyone else feel Texas toast washes them out2 Answers
  • Does this lip paint last?2 Answers
tarte @Grav3yardgirl Tarteist™ Creamy Matte Lip Paint
  • "I think this is my new favorite lippy for the on to go. It's a nude color called "Texas Toast". I am still hunting for the red one. Unfortunetly i haven't seen it in stores at Sephora. Keep in mind, this is also limited edition. Maybe it's just sold out everywhere near me. I tried online, and it's sold out there as well. I only found Texas Toast around a lot. The formula on this lip paint is amazing. Glides on smoothly, beautiful color, nice doe foot applicator, cute packaging. Long lasting on my lips. Doesn't leave my lips looking crusty. Has her signature on the wand of the tube. Such a great collab Bunny did with Tarte." in 52 reviews
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love a lot of products by Tarte and I am giving this one four stars. Now let me tell you why I'm doing this. The applicator is very soft, very precise and is a good length so you can be more light handed and have more control. The packaging is cute and professional. However, the lip products itself is kind of thick and tacky. It got everywhere and I mean everywhere. The color is really pretty. I just wasn't into the gloss because when I applied a second coat for more coverage, it didn't blend together. It sat on top of the first coat and you could see that it was the second application. This gloss isn't the only product I own that has this problem. So I'm not targeting Tarte by any means by saying this. I love a lot of their products and I swear by their eyelash curler . This just wasn't for me . I've been trying to get more into glosses , and for the price I don't think this is consumer friendly. Their other shades may have a somewhat different formula and not do this but unfortunately for me I got the shade fave and it was doing its own thing. I do recommend a lot of their products , because a lot of them are a lot of product for what you're paying and they do have a lot to offer. I just wouldnt recommend this gloss in this shade due to my experience with it.
Jamie M.
Review for: Swamp Family (red) more...
I don’t find this particular shade to be as long lasting and budge proof as the majority of the lip paints, but the color makes up for the slight formula lapse! Overall it’s an awesome product that I’m happy I purchased before it sold out. I’m not a huge fan of the mint smell (also different than the usual lip paints), but as I said, the color is just gorgeous, so I still find myself reaching for it!
Brandy D.
Because Tarte and Grav3yard girl are the bomb! Tart is absolutely my favorite brand of make up and lipstick! It’s so smooth and creamy and dreamy and it stays on my lips forever. The colors are so complementary to my skin. I simply adore them
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
Review for: Swamp Family (red) more...
This is s beautiful shade of red💄 It is a mixture of a true red and a pink-red. I really like Tarte’s liquid lipsticks because they are hydrating. This seems to be a lip tint also because the color stays somewhat even after the gloss wears off.
|-/ G.
Review for: Texas Toast (nude), Swamp Family (red) more...
I own both but I’m more partial to Swamp Family and it looks and feels a lot better on then Texas Toast. I absolutely love the vibrant red coloring. The formula feels light and smooth, not sticky and super tacky like a normal gloss. I would definitely purchase again if they chose to bring back the collection.
Ann B.
Review for: Swamp Family (red) more...
I have always been looking for a good red lipstick to complete my fancy makeup looks,but never found the perfect shade of red that I wanted.This one is just right on point! Makes you look sexy and flirty but laid back at the same time.The application is quite easy,the quality is great,I don't know for what more could I ask for!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Taste makes some exceptional products and this is one of them! It glides onto your lips, dries fast, and has a beautiful matte color that lasts all day long and well into the night! The price is great and quality is even better. Go buy it, ladies...you’ll have zero regrets!
Ashley H.
First, I was so excited for this lipstick since I enjoy watching Bunny on YouTube. Second, this color brings back all of my 90's dreams. It applies nicely, and wears even better. I did have to put on more than one coat to get the color pay-off that I desired.
Ashley S.
Cape Coral , FL
Let me start off by saying I love Tarte products. They are of great quality and there are a lot of different options. The packaging is very nice and the wide variety of colors is perfect for everyone. The lip colors last a long time on the lips.
kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
Review for: Texas Toast (nude) more...
THE COLOR OF THIS LIPSTICK GUYS!!!!!! i’m a nude junkie. it’s a gray/taupe color that goes well with cool neutrals or purpley mauve eye looks. the only downside to the “creamy matte” formula is that is stays creamy and doesn’t dry down. i have to set it with a similar color eyeshadow or translucent powder. i still have to reapply it, but it’s really beautiful and i love it so so much
Kelly A.
Norfolk , VA
Does it require scrubbing prior to use?
Jenn D.
Is the Taste matte lip paint dry like colourpop ?
Maddyson B.
How does it turn matte?
Christina
Anyone else feel Texas toast washes them out
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
Anyone pick up all three of bunnys products????