2 colors available

BY TARTE #78 in Lip Gloss

A limited-edition tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint co-created with YouTube personality @grav3yardgirl.

YouTube sensation @grav3yardgirl’s larger-than-life personality inspired a “Swamp Family” of millions to embrace their own version of beautiful. This creative makeup guru has now teamed up with tarte to curate two exclusive shades of the longwearing tarteist™ creamy matte lip paint – an on-trend, everyday greige and @grav3yardgirl’s signature bold red. The two, full coverage mattes take your look from day to play with a creamy, moussey texture and non-drying, vegan friendly formula. The collector’s packaging features a precision paint brush wand and custom Bunny signature as a special thank you to @grav3yardgirl’s loyal Swamp Family.

• How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte...2 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • I've been looking for this for a while and I can't seem to find it....1 Answers
Darian J.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Tarte's Texas Toast which is part of the Swamp queen collection is TO DIE FOR. I've never used a Tarte liquid lip until now and I wish I would have tried them out a lot sooner! The texture is very creamy and applies very smooth. Does not leave your lips looking dry or flaky like most liquid lips I've tried. I'm very shocked that the color pay off is very rich and pigmented! It's also the longest lasting liquid lip I've used as well! I applied once before going out and once in the middle/end of the day. I didn't have to baby sit it and make sure it didn't start looking like a patchy mess. I've been searching every where for the perfect liquid lip and I've finally found it. I'm a new found Tarte fan and I can't wait to start using more of their products and sharing them with the rest of the beauty obsessed world. 💕👍🏼
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Plano, TX
I decided to snag Texas Toast while I was purchasing the palette, rather the Red one she came out with since I already have Mary Jo by Kylie Cosmetics. This is a great creamy formula, but it doesn't seem to really truly dry. It's matte alright, but doesn't dry completely, giving it a mousey cream feel, which I fell in love with. It also doesn't last as long as KLK, but I assume thats from the lack of drying completely. I've wanted to try Tarte's lip paints before and I'm glad I got Bunny's collection. I will say, on my lips it was a nice gray undertone which I loved. I wish this was a permanent color in their line! It's a very nice lipstick!
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
I think this is my new favorite lippy for the on to go. It's a nude color called "Texas Toast". I am still hunting for the red one. Unfortunetly i haven't seen it in stores at Sephora. Keep in mind, this is also limited edition. Maybe it's just sold out everywhere near me. I tried online, and it's sold out there as well. I only found Texas Toast around a lot. The formula on this lip paint is amazing. Glides on smoothly, beautiful color, nice doe foot applicator, cute packaging. Long lasting on my lips. Doesn't leave my lips looking crusty. Has her signature on the wand of the tube. Such a great collab Bunny did with Tarte.
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
So far the only liquid lippie I have found that isn't incredibly drying on your lips. It stays on well, no transfer and doesn't make your lips feel crusty after a few hours of wear. I really wish these weren't limited edition. I have both shades and I love them so much! Swamp Family is a very versatile red, I've seen it on many different skin tones and it looks gorgeous on everyone. Texas Toast is another story. It's a bit darker than I thought, I have to wear it with certain eyeshadows or it looks weird. But I still like it and it looks good on most people as well. Cruelty free is always a bonus too!
Alyssa P.
Alyssa P.
Columbia Hts, MN
Both of the Grav3yardgirl shades are absolutely beautiful: Swamp Family Red and Texas Toast. The matte lip paint smells lightly of vanilla sugar and has a thinner consistency. I felt that I needed to apply a few coats to make the color completely opaque. My only qualm with the formula is that it doesn't seem to dry down completely- even one coat seemed to take a long time to set. It's not drying like some mattes can be. The wear time was pretty long although I did not eat or drink during my test. I would purchase these shades as well as the others again!
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
LOVE this lippie in "TEXAS TOAST". It is super hard to get your hands on because it is limited edition but it is so worth it! The formula is great and doesn't leave my lips feeling dry like almost every other lip product does. The color thing about this color is that it honestly looks different on everyone which I think is super cool! I really hope tarte does another collab with Bunny (grav3yardgirl) in the future! Overall amazing product and the price is understandable and fair for the market.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Rockledge, FL
This matte lip paint in the color Texas Toast is everything!! I knew I had to have it when Jeffree Star was going on about how great it was and comparing the color to Celebrity Skin but better!! This was my first Tarte lip paint but I have to say I love the formula. It is non drying and will transfer slightly. The color is amazing I have been wearing it nonstop since I picked it up at Ulta the day after it was released!! Grabbed the last one in this shade and I am so glad I did!!!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Allen, TX
I adore these lip paints! I have both colors and they see absolutely stunning. They give great coverage in the first application. The colors are beautifully saturated and boy do they last. I was eating and drinking and the color stayed. I only needed a minor touch up. I would definitely recommend these to anybody if They could manage to get their hands on them. If you can get the grav3yardgirl collecting then at last try out the other tartiest lip paints.
Robyn Y.
Robyn Y.
I have this in texas toast. I love the colour, as one reviewer mentioned it is very similar to colourpop trap, also it is very close to BH cosmetics liquid matte lipstick 'muse'. I am a bit put off by the fact that it does not completely dry down and does need to be reapplied often. For the price, I would have hoped for a bit more staying power. None the less, I love Bunny and will continue to try to make it work!
Liz R.
Liz R.
The Swamp Queen tarteist lip paints are adorable! Texas Toast is such a unique shade and Swamp Family is the PERFECT red shade. While I adore the colors the wand tip creates a bit of difficulty around the edges as its a bit wider than a doe foot applicator. They're mousse-like and have a wonderfully minty smell and although they do require touch ups throughout the day they are beautiful!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Norfolk, VA
Does it require scrubbing prior to use?
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
How does it turn matte?
Jenn D.
Jenn D.
Is the Taste matte lip paint dry like colourpop ?
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Park City, UT
Does this lip paint last?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? Satin or matte finish?