tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Samantha T.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Emily M.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by sara t.

BY TARTE

A two-piece travel collection of Tarte bronzing essentials. Get your glow on the go with these travel-friendly sizes of Tarte’s bronzing essentials. The revolutionary Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner delivers a healthy dose of vitamin C and essential fatty acids to achieve a natural, all-over sunless tan while drenching skin in pure moisture. For a sunkissed, radiant complexion instantly, gently buff on bestselling Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess from this perfectly portable, chic compact. Powered by skin-balancing Amazonian clay, this lightweight, long-wearing mineral bronzer blends and builds effortlessly to your desired level of color for better, truer, longer wear and a Brazilian bombshell finish. This set contains: - 0.11 oz Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - 0.5 oz Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to give skin a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. A high dose of pure vitamin C gives the appearance of brighter skin. A powerful antiaging elixir supports active skin recovery and rejuvenation. Maximum hydration quenches dry skin. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that protects against free radical damage and the appearance of puffiness. Mineral pigments are colors and dyes derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften the skin.

tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit
  • "love the self tanner too i found it on sephora on sale and the size was ok for the price" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this kit.. i have not yet tryed the tanning lotion yet because for the price that was just a bonus buy but the bronzer is amazing!!!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in place of blush." in 1 review
Jazmine H.
Raleigh, NC
Live for this on the go kit! The color of the bronzer is amazing and it stays all day long. I purchased this kit at ultra it and it's honestly the best thing over gotten.
Tamara e.
Saint paul, MN
I love this kit.. i have not yet tried the tanning lotion yet because for the price that was just a bonus buy but the bronzer is amazing!!! I was unsure about it especially to make a big purchase by buying the full size bronzer is a lot of money to be unsure about it so this solved that problem.
Now my new problem is i love it so much now i WANT the full size lol its so smooth and buildable so its as dark or as light as you want it. Theres not much shine or glitter but there is a tiny bit but not notice able which i like. The case is so cute and well made for a travel/sample size theres nothing bad i can say this is one of my first bronzers and its already my fav!!
Heather C.
Dudley, MA
I bought this kit mostly for the bronzer because I didn't want to spend the money on the full size. The bronzer in this kit is a decent size and will last a while for me. The tanner is so tiny. If you are going to buy this for the tanner, don't. It is enough for the face a few times but that is it. Still a great value and I am happy with the purchase.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I love the bronzer! I gave the self tanner to a friend because I don't use it but I am loving the bronzer. Great price too. I use it every day in place of blush. I swipe some on my cheeks and occasionally on my forehead and down my nose too. Highly recommend. I am very pale/fair skinned and it looks very natural and I've received many compliments.
Katie F.
Writing specifically about this bronzer. Received for the first time in an ipsy bag. OH MY GOD. I have tried ao many others, but no other bronzer touches this one. Repurchased long before I ran out. Was too afraid to ever be without it. Blends so well and is just the perfect color.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this little sunless tanner/bronzer kit! Tarte is by far my favorite sunless tanner. It is a dark gel type formula so you can see where you've applied. I personally think it smells like cinnamon rolls. The bronzer is beautiful and is long lasting. I highly recommend this kit!
Dana H.
Stafford, VA
Love Tarte and love this bronzer!!! I use regular bronzer to contour my face, and this works perfectly for that! It adds a little shimmer, but blends really well also!!! It is a bit pricey, but so worth it! I will absolutely buy again.
Jaclyn S.
I love tarte. I love this bronzer. I use it to contour my face sometimes when I'm in a hurry. It is best used with matte foundations and it blends very well. There is no fallout and the other products work well also.
Savanna R.
Oceanside, CA
I love tarte but I hate this bronzer it looks like mud it's super cakey! I bought it at sephora and it did not meet my expectations the formula is nice but it just goes on really thick and I would not buy it again.
Lindsey N.
Gallatin, TN
This bronzer is one of my favorites. I love how it is brown enough but not too fake that it gives harsh lines when I do my contour. I use it for all of my contouring. I love tarte as a brand and want to try more.
Pam A.