tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Samantha T.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Emily M.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by sara t.

BY TARTE

A two-piece travel collection of Tarte bronzing essentials. Get your glow on the go with these travel-friendly sizes of Tarte’s bronzing essentials. The revolutionary Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner delivers a healthy dose of vitamin C and essential fatty acids to achieve a natural, all-over sunless tan while drenching skin in pure moisture. For a sunkissed, radiant complexion instantly, gently buff on bestselling Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess from this perfectly portable, chic compact. Powered by skin-balancing Amazonian clay, this lightweight, long-wearing mineral bronzer blends and builds effortlessly to your desired level of color for better, truer, longer wear and a Brazilian bombshell finish. This set contains: - 0.11 oz Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - 0.5 oz Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to give skin a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. A high dose of pure vitamin C gives the appearance of brighter skin. A powerful antiaging elixir supports active skin recovery and rejuvenation. Maximum hydration quenches dry skin. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that protects against free radical damage and the appearance of puffiness. Mineral pigments are colors and dyes derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften the skin.

tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit
  • "love the self tanner too i found it on sephora on sale and the size was ok for the price" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this kit.. i have not yet tryed the tanning lotion yet because for the price that was just a bonus buy but the bronzer is amazing!!!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in place of blush." in 1 review
Mary N.
San Antonio, TX
I love this bronzer! It doesn't make me look too dark and it lasts a while too! I got it as a gift and am so glad I did! I wish it had a mirror and a little brush but other than that it's amazing!
Shannon D.
Muskegon
Tarte has some of the BEST skin care and makeup around. This product met my expectations and had beautiful packaging. I bought it online through Tarte. I love tarte, 10/10 would recommend.
Carla K.
Pasadena, CA
I love this kit! Especially the bronzer! This bronzer is my favorite! I have not found a dupe for it because it can be a little expensive but the shade is beautiful and the texture as well
Brittany F.
Indianapolis, IN
I personally love the tarte bronzer in this kit. It is perfectly pigmented and just enough bronzer. The packaging is beautiful and definitely met my expectations. I don't think there is anything I would change.
Kayle R.
Bossier City, LA
I really like this bronzer but don't try to contour with it. It appears muddy and wasn't what I was expecting. I bought this at ulta and over am happy with it if used gently. Probably won't be buying again.
Shanna S.
Once again, tart never disappoints. If you're looking for a radiant sunkissed look, this should be your go-to product!! I use this product in the summer time with just a little mascara and chapstick. It's give me a glowing sunkissed look!
Brittney M.
Benton Harbor, MI
The bronzer in this kit in amazing! I've tried many different bronzers to find one that fits my face and gives me the color I want and this one has exactly what I was looking for! Not to pricey! Love tarts products.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
A little spendy, but great quality. I love the color, hard to find colors to match my skin and hair color. Good pigmentation, long lasting, just a little expensive.
Kristin B.
Cleveland , OH
I love the color of this bronzer! It looks great and it's a go to for every day wear. I have fair skin and sometimes bronzer stand out too much and look orangey but this was super natural looking! I recommend
Andrea S.
Del haven , NJ
Every thing you need to glow like a goddess! Tarte is easily my favorite makeup brand but their bronzer has my exclusive devotion this kit makes make up n go a snap
Pam A.