tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Samantha T.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by Emily M.tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit uploaded by sara t.

BY TARTE

A two-piece travel collection of Tarte bronzing essentials. Get your glow on the go with these travel-friendly sizes of Tarte’s bronzing essentials. The revolutionary Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner delivers a healthy dose of vitamin C and essential fatty acids to achieve a natural, all-over sunless tan while drenching skin in pure moisture. For a sunkissed, radiant complexion instantly, gently buff on bestselling Amazonian Clay Mineral Bronzer in Park Ave Princess from this perfectly portable, chic compact. Powered by skin-balancing Amazonian clay, this lightweight, long-wearing mineral bronzer blends and builds effortlessly to your desired level of color for better, truer, longer wear and a Brazilian bombshell finish. This set contains: - 0.11 oz Amazonian Clay Bronzer in Park Ave Princess - 0.5 oz Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates Amazonian clay is nature’s most perfect ingredient providing total skin balance for better, longer, truer wear. Maracuja oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs) known to give skin a firmer, brighter, smoother appearance. A high dose of pure vitamin C gives the appearance of brighter skin. A powerful antiaging elixir supports active skin recovery and rejuvenation. Maximum hydration quenches dry skin. Vitamin E is a natural preservative that protects against free radical damage and the appearance of puffiness. Mineral pigments are colors and dyes derived from natural minerals that have been known to soothe and soften the skin.

tarte Golden Opportunity -To-Go Kit
  • "love the self tanner too i found it on sephora on sale and the size was ok for the price" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this kit.. i have not yet tryed the tanning lotion yet because for the price that was just a bonus buy but the bronzer is amazing!!!" in 1 review
  • "I use it every day in place of blush." in 1 review
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis, MO
I’ve been obsessed with the tarte bronzer for years. Park princess is an amazing bronzer that works well in many skin tones and doesn’t leave an overwhelming shine on the skin. I appreciated the self tanner and it smelled nicely. It washed away quickly but I prefer a different tanner to this one for its shade and wearability.
Sarah P.
Amityville, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite bronzer out there! I love that it gives my skin a natural glow to it and has a hint of shimmer in it that isn’t overbearing. I usually have a pack for about 2-4 months depending on how busy I was/often I did my makeup! Good price compared to competitors
OneDay C.
I love tarte as a brand and really love this powder bronzer it gives a natural looking tan/glow and lasted much longer than I expected. The liquid tanner wasn’t quite right for me, I’m too pale so it looked a bit off.
Kaeleigh P.
Beautiful!! Blends extremely well, and never fails when i need to bronze up my face! Im of a paler complexion, and whenever i use this with a lighter hand, I get a beautiful effect to the perimeter of my face. Layers well. Recommend.
Erika R.
Wht Settlemt, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Super cute kit. Includes a bronzer and a bronzing cream. The bronzer has tiny little shimmers that make you glow like you’ve been on vacation. The lot itself is very affordable it is a travel size
Elma M.
Louisville, KY
I have only really used the bronzer in this set so far but it works wonders, leaving you feeling like the bronzed goddess you wanted to be when you bought this set.
Emily M.
Wichita, KS
This is such a great product! I've used a lot of self tanners and this one made a huge difference. This product met my expectations, it wasn't streaky or orange. This product lasted on my skin for about a week or so. I did buy the full sized product and will definitely buy a new bottle when I finish using the first one.
Christina F.
This is literally the BEST tanner that I have ever used and I have tried so many in hopes of achieving bronzed skin without the risk of skin damage/cancer. It smells amazing and goes on smooth. All other tanners have felt super heavy and looked fake on my skin. I first tried this tanner when I got married three years ago and am still in love with it! (And my husband, of course:) ) MUST TRY!
Michelle L.
I just recently started using this to go bronzing kit by tarte and I am so pleased! The bronzer has beautiful pigmentation while remaining subtle, which is perfect because I am all about the natural look! You can get this kit at most makeup retail stores like Ulta, Macy's or Sephora. I would highly recommended it if you are in the market for a bronzing or contour bronzer.
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
I love Tarte in general alot of my makeup is from them they are a awesome brand with very good products .my favorite thing from them is eyeshadow but this bronzer is very pretty !! Blends easy and I love it
Pam A.