BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

tarte golden days & sultry nights Amazonian clay collector's eye shadow palette Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup

tarte Golden Days & Sultry Nights Amazonian Clay Collector's Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Tarte make some of the great eyeshadows. Super pigmented and stays for a longer period of time. " in 15 reviews
  • "This palette is my everyday go to palette. The colors are easy to blend and neutral but can easily go dramatic and bold. I bought my palette at Sephora. I use this palette at least 3 days a week maybe more. I have recommended this palette to my daughter, daughter in law & niece." in 4 reviews
member-029b0
love this packaging! the mirror inside is a good size. the metallic shades are vibrant and beautiful but the two matte colors are just your average shades found in every neural palette. that being said, you would hardly find all five of these together in one palette unless it was very large. that is what i love about this palette, it has a couple of your everyday shades as well as some pops of color without having to tote around a huge cosmetic item.
Cassandra M.
I received this as a gift from my boyfriend. Its one of my favorite pallettes for when I'm looking to do something simple. He got it off of amazon after it was discontinued, so I believe there are a few floating out there somewhere.
Caitlin G.
Toledo, OH
I have had this palette for a long time and sadly I don’t use it a lot like the other Tarte palettes I have. The formula is okay I guess not as good as others. It does the job but, wouldn’t buy again.
Joanna S.
Stokesdale
I loooooooove this palette. Its very soft and blendable. For me this is abgood introduction to Tarte eyeshadows. The metallics are vibrant. My friend gave this to me because she didnt use it at all and i use it almost every day. I would DEFINITELY recommend tarte eyeshadows just based on this palette
Becca L.
I bought this from Sephora when it went on clearance. It was my very first Tarte palette so I was excited. I was not very impressed with the formula for this seasonal item. I feel like the formula of the shades do not compare with the permanent items. The worse shade is that first gold glitter shade. Just huge chunks with lots of fallout. Would not recommend.
Jayde
Not a huge fan of Tarte products in general. This shadow didn't last long on my eyes, and you have to build and build to get good color pay off. The shimmers apply much better with fingers, rather than a brush. The matte colors are very nice though. Really wanted to love this palette but I've only ended up using it maybe 3-4 times. Packaging is so fun though and the size of the pans are enormous so you get a ton of product for your money.
Angelica D.
Canajoharie , NY
I really love the turquoise color in this palette. I have VERY oily eyelids and did not have to use an eye primer with these shadows. The staying power is beyond anything I've ever tried before. The pigmentation is out of this world. No complaints here.
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
I must say this was definitely my go to palette while I was away on vacation. Being sunkissed changed my light olive tone and I needed a palette that would blend well and compliment my tan rather than make it worse.
Sam L.
I really like this tarte palette. my only complaint is the packaging seems a little more flimsy than their other palettes i've had. but it's very pretty and the colors are all gorgeous. perfect palette to pack for a vacation or honeymoon trip.
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
I love tartè cosmetics and the quality of their products. Pricey but worth the money for the high quality that you receive. Beautiful colors and long lasting with no need to reapply like most drug store brand.
B W.
Garland, TX
Has anyone tried this eyeshadow? I like to try new things but hate to spend money unless I read good input here.
Reagan P.
Blowing Rock, NC
Is this still on sale? Just wondering
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
is his for just eyeshadow or conturing too
Faith M.
Hamden, CT
Is this still available to buy ?