BY TARTE

A five-piece vegan brush set that helps create a sculpted, strobed, and perfected complexion, decked out with rose gold sequin handles and baby pink bristles. Polish and perfect your face using a gorgeous set of tools with cruelty-free, vegan bristles. - Bronzer brush: fluffy brush head is angled for a flawless application of powdered bronzers. - Contour brush: chiseled, slanted head allows you to carve out cheekbones and create a razor-sharp jawline. - Foundation brush: soft domed head beautifully applies and buffs out liquid foundation formulas. - Highlighter brush: generously-sized brush creates the perfect strobe, but can also double as an under-eye baking brush. - Concealer brush: small tip means you can precisely correct imperfections (and even sculpt your nose). This set contains:- Bronzer brush- Contour brush- Foundation brush- Highlighter brush- Concealer brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates see more...

Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
I am going back and forth whether I should buy these or not. I just purchased the Marc Jacobs Bronzer and Face 2 brushes but I want to make sure the glitter is going to fall off and get on my face because I hate glitter lol I've read a few reviews that they had to return them because there was a lot of glitter fallout. Let me finally get to my question sorry lol...Are they really worth it or do the new Moda Brushes work just as well? Thank you in advance
Jewels G.
These brushes are really soft and the design is perfection. I love the packaging and the glitter is super cute. The brushes can all be used for multiple things which is a plus when it comes to have a small amount of brushes in a collection. The only thing is I wish they weren’t as expensive. Other than that, great product.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I am in love with this brush set, packaging was super cute and the brushes them self are real cute with the glitter and everything and the price point was a steal of a deal on sephora at the time i got them but they work soo well, they pick up so much product with a simple tap. Sometimes it looks like there isnt anything on the brush but trust its there because you might get to much product on your face but I was actually really surprised. Tarte hasnt been an exciting brand for me but I think this has changed my feeling about it.
Amber L.
Livingston
I love makeup brushes!! I’m picking about the ones I would invest in . But these hold up good for the price and durability. Easy to clean and so on. They have a variety in this package and that’s a plus!
Tiffany N.
Wood River, IL
Insanely eye catching. I havent received mine yet but if they hold up and maintain like my other tarte brushes i wont be dissapointed. I wishhhh they were real hair and not synthetic but they still work great for blending my contour out so im the scary streaking girl at target. Blessed. Tarte brushes are always super soft and hold their shape well. Very excited to try this set!
Amanda S.
I got this set on Sephora.com
I was skeptical while reading reviews that the sparkles rub off and get all over however, 2 months in and no issues. The brushes are soft and very minimal sheding. The foundation brush is actually my favorite out of this set. It's a great set for any skill set. Highly recommend!
Ashley M.
Yuba City, CA
I love this brush set! They’re the softest brushes & they blend makeup perfectly. It comes in the cutest gold packaging & the brushes are super cute with the glitter and pink bristles. Definitely recommend purchasing these to blend your contour! tarte Goal Getters Contour Brush Set
Lori E.
I absolutely LOVE these brushes! They're SO soft! They're pink which made me think they would discolor, but the beautyblender bar cleans them really well. I highly recommend them I purchased mine from Sephora several months ago and they're holding up VERY well. Still gorgeous!
Taya S.
I finally broke and bought these because they looked absolutely GORGEOUS online, but I was pleasantly surprised to find out how soft and well shaped they are when i received them! There are all sorts of shapes perfect for contouring, definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
Fort Wayne, IN
They are so pretty let me tell you! The foundation brush is awesome, the Blush brush works the blush into the skin perfectly, the highlighter brush works epicly and the concealer brush is just the right size. Also the brushes are soft as AF!
Emma F.
Telford, England
These brushes are gorgeous! I’ve never tried tarte brushes before! I wonder how good these are
Ashley S.
Medford, NY
Is this set worth getting? Love the rose gold, but am more concerned about brush quality!
Abbey A.
Are these brushes as soft as all the other tarte brushes
Abbey A.
Are these brushes as soft as all the other tarte brushes
Tana R.
Springfield, OR
These brushes really didn’t work for me did they work for anyone else?tarte Goal Getters Contour Brush Set