BY TARTE

An exclusive five-piece collection of bronze bombshell bestsellers, housed in a limited-edition, faux snakeskin makeup bag. Get a healthy, luminous summer glow with tarte's lip, eyeshadow, cheek, and self-tanning essentials that are perfect for giving skin a dose of radiance. Featuring a colorful, luxe snakeskin travel bag with a convenient zipper closure, you are able to create sun-saturated looks wherever you may go. This set contains: - Brazilliance Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self-tanning Face Towelette - 0.2 oz Beauty & the Box Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Quad in Just Deserts - 0.04 oz LipSurgence™ Power Pigment in Awakening - Travel size Brazilliance™ Skin Rejuvenating Maracuja Self Tanner - 0.9 oz Bronze & Glow™ Matte Bronzer & Cheek Tint in Park Ave Princess™ - Collector's travel makeup bag It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Phthalates

• I've been wanting to use this for a while,could anyone te...1 Answers
Lawren T.
Saugus , MA
I received this set as a gift from a friend, this was my first time trying any of their products and let me tell you this set is what sold me on Tarte !! All of these products are useful and work wonders I would definitely recommend this set for anyone trying out Tarte cosmetics for the first time !
Mel L.
Bridgeport, CT
This is your fav glow kit lol! Better than Anastasia. Not too pricey.. it's somewhat affordable.. not too expensive! It met EVERY expectation. I loved it. Very easy to apply I mean you can even use your fingers! I would recommend!!!!! 100 times!
Miranda M.
Arlington, TX
To say I love these products and bag is a understatement. I'm so in love with them!!! I love everything about sets that have several products in one with a amazing makeup bag. It makes my life so much easier having the sets of different products at affordable prices. I would definitely recommend this product to any and everyone. Plus they also have so many other sets so even if your a beginner trying to find what works for you or a makeup connoisseur the products will definitely be a good buy!!!!!!
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Perfect set!  The Brazilliance is one of my favorite self tanners ever. I wanted to try out the eye quad, as I have another in HoneyCrisp that I have used down to pan. This one did not disappoint either, and really brightens the eye area. The Lipsurgence is beautiful nude/peach. I love buying their kits so everything kind of comes pre-packaged and matches for you for a beautiful, well put together look.
Angela T.
washington
Ten out of ten would absolutely recommend because let me tell you, I am in love or better yet I am totally obsessed since they surpass all of my expectations for Tarte. I'd totally for sure repurchase this!
Jennifer C.
I love tarte stuff!!!!! They have the best products!  I have use a few of the product on me and they do.  I first I was iffy but now I'm in love .  On the prize easy to use always have sales in the very affordable for me. I recommend you to try out tart stuff, I would go buy some more
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I bought this as a gift for my sister and she absolutely loved it. Everything in the set was well worth the price. The plus side was the bag that you can use for mutilpte purposes which is a big plus. Now I need to get myself one..
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
OMG!! I LOVE this glow bag so much. It's perfect for anyone. I couldn't resist while shopping at Ulta. Quite costly but worth it. I use 4-5 times a week. I also have girlfriends that purchasers their glow bag once seeing mine!
Rebeca L.
Everything in this bag is a must. The self tanning towelets are fantastic for any skin tone, I would love a couple more . Easy to use, easy to travel with and a little goes a long way. I would recommend buying this set
Laura C.
St petersburg, FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their products and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone
Kayla A.
I've been wanting to use this for a while,could anyone tell me the quality?