BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte's first long-wearing, clay-infused lipstick. Achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away. Always hydrating and never drying, this high-cushion lipstick keeps lips moisturized all day long, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and stops feathering in its tracks to give lips a perfect, plumped-up appearance. Thanks to nature’s most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, fade-free color stays in place all day, so there’s no need to continuously reapply or worry about smudging and budging. Amazonian clay also restores the lips’ natural moisture-content with nourishing and hydrating properties, imparting amazing color and restoring skin’s wellness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This lipstick is available in a range of shades from a pinkish nude and light pink to the all-out bright pink, coral, and bold red. A unique blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado, and shea) is encapsulated in this proprietary natural formula to achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away. Research results:- Clinical results showed up to 12 hours of perfect wear time

• Does this lipstick last long ? Is it made with all natura...3 Answers
tarte Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick
  • "Okay, so let me just start by saying I wear lipstick daily so I need one that isn't going to dry out and this product is absolute heaven in a tube, It is so moisturizing and just glides on my lips. I have it in the color playful and it is absolutely divine. I think this may be my favorite higher end lipstick. I can not rave enough about it, I will be purchading more and trying out other shades!" in 18 reviews
  • "Smooth, creamy formula. Comes in shades appropriate for all skin tones. No feathering. Love this lipstick!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just gorgeous! Long lasting as well. Not bad when it comes to moisturizing your lips too! Another perk- out of the the higher end make-up brands Tarte is one of the best rated I could find on the Skin Deep app. Looking forward to trying more of their products!" in 10 reviews
  • "I love Tarte products, and this lipstick is as good as all their other products. It isn't glossy, but isn't quite matte either. Goes on very light and slippery, almost like a liquid, but then lasts and lasts and never dries out your lips or gets sticky. Color stays true and does not bleed. This shade is a true, bright red, blue undertones, no orange. Very flattering shade. And the case is so cute. Love the round finished tip for easy application. A very high quality lipstick." in 5 reviews
  • "This is by far the best lipstick i have tried, it really does lat 12 hour even if you drink or eat its amazing the colour i choose is really natural and it hydrate my lips like never im not stressing about my dry and scary lips anymore i had recommend this to most of my friends." in 5 reviews
Courtney W.
Review for: Tarte Glamazon™ Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick Bold 0.07 oz more...
The color and formula is nice but I wouldn’t call it a 12-hour lipstick. I find myself reapplying after a few hours of wear otherwise it doesn’t look even. It will start to wear off in the middle of the lips while still being on the outside.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
So I got two different colors in this lipstick. One was call Bold and was a really pretty and bright coral orange color and the other one was called whimsy and is a Fuscia Pink color. Both I’ve gotten beautiful comments on. The formula is a little more on the dry side when initially putting it on but once on its smooth and creamy and last a long time! I highly recommend these lipsticks because of their performance and color if you like a regular lipstick.
Andrea B.
Williamsport
I love tarte. This does what if suppose to do. 12 hours is really stretching it I would say. But it is long wear and doesn’t have An offensive smell which I know some people hate about lipstick
Dottae P.
Richmond, VA
Right now Tarte is my favorite brand. Every product so ar I've loved except the tartiest lippy. I bought this on impulse online and love it. It's so moisturizing and the color goes great with melanin. It stays on or a very long time and I'm really pleased. The only downfall is they didn't carry this in other colors. I have Foxy and it is gorgeous!
Megan D.
Nashville
Review for: Other more...
This lipstick is literally my favorite ever. I have it in the shade "playful" and because it is discontinued, I found another new one on ebay to have on back up. I bought this when I needed my lips to pop a bit for wedding pictures, but I was never really big on lipsticks before. Since purchasing this, I have become a lipstick addict.

Let's talk my wedding day: I applied my makeup at about 10:30am before going to pre-ceremony pictures. Once I got outside for pictures, I immediately regretted doing pictuers before hand, as it was 90+ degress out (in OCTOBER!?!), so I was terrified my makeup was going to slide off my face. Before the ceremony I went to touch up, and all that needed to be done was powder for some shinyness. This was literally the last time I touched my makeup for the rest of the day. Immediately following the short ceremony was a reception. I had a few sips of sparkling cider (it was a dry reception), a few ribs with bbq sauce, a roll, and cake. Of course, I kissed my husband several times. We immediately left for the airport, where I had a milkshake, and several glasses of wine during a lengthy delay. When we arrived at our destination and checked into the hotel, it was after midnight (13-14 hrs after applying makeup) and my lipstick was still mostly in tact.

This is the only lipstick to date that I have found that would be capable of lasting through a day as this. I'm devastated that it's discontinued. I would love to have it in every color!
Ally H.
This was one of the first lipsticks I tried from Tarte and it quickly opened my eyes to what an incredible brand it is! I love the wooden packaging and the texture of the lipstick. This color is a perfect coral pink that I really enjoy in the summer months. It goes on very creamy and is quite long-lasting, although I wouldn’t say it lasts 12 hours. That being said, it does stay put well and doesn’t look caked on if you reapply.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I wasn't super thrilled with this formula, I found it to be a bit drying, but, most long wearing lipsticks are. But they have came out with some better formulas that aren't nearly as drying, I feel this ones just still left my lips feeling too dryed out after using just a few times.
Angel L.
I had a deluxe sample size of one of these, and I loved it so much that I scraped the last bit out! It was very moisturizing, long wearing, and pigmented. I would love to own more colors in this formulation!
Savannah H.
I couldn’t handle how thick this lipstick was. I think Tarte was trying to achieve a high level of creaminess but took it too far. The color on this was ok, but I couldn’t stand how thick this formula felt, I could never forget that I was wearing it as I was nervous it would smear.
Veronica A.
N Chelmsford, MA
Such beautiful vibrant lipsticks! I have this in a red shade and it stays on all day! Best long wear lipsticks ever! I'd buy this is every color. It's so comfortable to wear I would definitely recommend.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Does this lipstick last long ? Is it made with all natural materials