2 colors available

BY TARTE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tarte's first long-wearing, clay-infused lipstick. Achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away. Always hydrating and never drying, this high-cushion lipstick keeps lips moisturized all day long, minimizes the appearance of fine lines, and stops feathering in its tracks to give lips a perfect, plumped-up appearance. Thanks to nature’s most perfect ingredient, Amazonian clay, fade-free color stays in place all day, so there’s no need to continuously reapply or worry about smudging and budging. Amazonian clay also restores the lips’ natural moisture-content with nourishing and hydrating properties, imparting amazing color and restoring skin’s wellness. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This lipstick is available in a range of shades from a pinkish nude and light pink to the all-out bright pink, coral, and bold red. A unique blend of emollient-rich butters (mango, avocado, and shea) is encapsulated in this proprietary natural formula to achieve rich, vivid, and long-wearing color that applies smoothly and won’t fade away. Research results:- Clinical results showed up to 12 hours of perfect wear time

• Does this lipstick last long ? Is it made with all natural materials 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emily E.
Emily E.
This lipstick is great when you first buy it. But be careful with how long you go without using it. Since Tarte is a natural cosmetic brand, their products can get moldy. I bought one of their lipsticks and put it in a drawer and a couple weeks later pulled it out to use and it was MOLDY! I was surprised because that had never happened to any of my lipsticks before. Even ones that I've gotten from other natural brands. But before it got gross, it was a great lipstick. It went on nicely, stayed all day, and my lips still felt good when I took it off at the end of the day. I would recommend this to anyone who uses lipsticks fast and doesn't just forget about them after a couple of days.
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
I love Tarte products, and this lipstick is as good as all their other products. It isn't glossy, but isn't quite matte either. Goes on very light and slippery, almost like a liquid, but then lasts and lasts and never dries out your lips or gets sticky. Color stays true and does not bleed. This shade is a true, bright red, blue undertones, no orange. Very flattering shade. And the case is so cute. Love the round finished tip for easy application. A very high quality lipstick.
Syranda W.
Syranda W.
albuquerque, NM
I like these lipsticks and I own three similar shades. I wouldn't go as far to say that they last twelve hours. If you want that kind of staying power definitely buy a liquid lipstick. I probably wouldn't repurchase in favor for a liquid lipstick or a lip stain. But overall they are pigmented creamy lipsticks. Colors from left to right are playful, inspired and pure.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A nice pigment. A bit dry though. You need some balm or a primer before applying this lipstick. I wouldn't say I'd buy it again as I don't use them very often. The packaging is pretty and the color is pretty as well. I'd suggest anyone to try it out as it is very pretty. Just make sure you prep your lips before applying.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't super thrilled with this formula, I found it to be a bit drying, but, most long wearing lipsticks are. But they have came out with some better formulas that aren't nearly as drying, I feel this ones just still left my lips feeling too dryed out after using just a few times.
Tara F.
Tara F.
Atlanta, GA
This long wear lip stick never lets me down! the wear time on this lip stick is incredible and doesn't even smudge when I eat. I can have this lip color on all day and still looks fresh when I go to take it off. The creamy texture glides on to give even, all day coverage.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Tarte has some amazing products, and I love how their lipsticks last so long without wearing off. After a meal, I don't need to reapply, but I do anyways as it isn't fully there. The color is, and that's all that matters to some, but I like getting the full effect.
Caitlin F.
Caitlin F.
Norman, OK
Tarte was not kidding when they named this product the Glamazon Pure Performance 12-Hour Lipstick. This stuff has lasting power!! I can put this on before work and not have to worry about it AT ALL throughout my 8-5 day. It is a fantastic product to have on hand.
Naya t.
Naya t.
I enjoy my tarte lipstick. I love that it's natural and I don't have to worry too much about what's in it —also, the red is GREAT on my skin tone! I just wish it lasted a little longer. I feel like I need to reapply too soon, but overall it's a good lipstick.
Laura K.
Laura K.
I love Tarte products and this lipstick is just as good! It isn't too glossy, but isn't fully matte. It goes on very easy and light, but still has such a rich color. It's such a great product for the price you pay- only $14. I will buy again for many years!
Allie M.
Allie M.
Toms River, NJ
Does this lipstick last long ? Is it made with all natural materials