tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set

A four-piece set of sunless tanning and bronzing favorites for a healthy-looking glow all year long. If you want to know more… Real girls fake it with this four-piece set of self-tanning and bronzing favorites powered by naturally-derived, healthy ingredients. With Brazilliance™ PLUS+ Self-Tanner and the single-use Face Towelette, you can get a streak-free, deep-toned tan in as little as just four hours with natural exfoliators and moisturizers ensuring your glow fades evenly over time. No time to wait? Get an instant tan on demand using Better Bod for a waterproof, full-coverage matte bronze, and then illuminate and contour cheekbones with the iconic Park Ave Princess™ Bronzer. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Brazilliance PLUS+ Self-Tanner - 0.045 oz/ 1.35 mL Brazilliance Self-Tanning Face Towelette - 0.05 oz/ 15 mL Better Bod Bronze & Contour - 0.11 oz/ 3 g Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer - Park Ave Princess It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

I I have been eyeing this set on the tarte website—-does anyone have it and love it?
How well does the face wipe work ?? Do you see results right away ?? tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set
Hola como es este producto es bueno? Me gustaría tenerlo
Start your review of tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set!
Plantation, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
First of all, I LOVE the travel kits from Tarte. I've found quite quite a few favorites that I've gone on to purchase full size. This one in particular is great because although I love the sun and a sun-kissed look, I have cut down my sun exposure a lot after a family member's skin cancer diagnosis. My favorite is the face towelette. The towelette is thick and contains a good amount of product. It swipes across the face smoothly and did not leave any streaks. The color continued to deepen into the next day. It also evened out my skin tone! The only downside is that it has a notable sunless tanner smell. Even so, I plan to purchase more soon! The bronzer is nice and is the perfect size for my purse or travel bag. Even though it isn't full size, it will last me a while! The bronze and contour is probably the product I would use the least, but I was happy to try it. Dn the Brazilliance plus sunless tanner is great! I only wish this kit would come with an application mitt too;) I ended up adding one to my cart. Overall, great kit!
Combination / Acne, Dullness, Sensitivity
Dracut, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This kit is great for winter, It gives you everything you need to keep up with a summer glow during the winter blues. Plus its affordable and easy to use. I did purchase a tanning kit separately for the tanning lotion but that was my preference, I'm pretty sure you can use without. Just be sure to wash your hands right after use to avoid staining the hands.
Combination, Normal / Dullness, Fine Lines, Wrinkles
Rockton, IL
I love these kit-type products from Tarte. Other than the quality (which is superb) I like getting the smaller sizes in the kits. I think it helps keep the products fresher. The Girls Just Wanna Have Sun kit comes with skincare and also with some "fun" products that give you a bronze glow.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Doral
These products help me look my best at being tan. Recreates the look of a “day at the beach”. The bronzer in this package is my go-to; leaves a light bronzed finish without it looking so harsh with the color. The color is such a good match with many skin tones and is not orange.
Portland, OR
I would say this kit was fairly priced and pretty cute! However I don’t think I will repurchase these bronzing products in trial size. The self tanner and bronze & contour worked well but I did run out fast. The only product I wasn’t a big fan of was the self tanning face towelette.
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Charlotte, NC
I wanted to try some new bronzers for summer and I bought this kit! I love the glow that the product gives! I did not really need all of the products in the kit, but I love trying out new makeup so I gave it a shot! I was very pleased with everything that came in the kit!
Yorktown Hts, NY
tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set !!! Whenever tarte is having a sale I buy as many as I can at the stats not only is it a Maisie bargain but I always try to keep one in my like gift box so if I ever need a gift for one of my girls this is always a fan favorite.
I love having a little color without the damage of the sun. I just got this and haven't used all the products yet but can't wait to try all of them. I paid $12 for this. I thought the price was great considering the number of products in the box.
Combination
Masontown , PA
Purchased at: Sephora
This overall was a great product for the summer time! I took it to the beach. I loved how the products were travel to where it didn’t take a lot of room and it was a good price for everything you got. I definitely would buy it again
Oily / Large Pores, Redness
Greenville , SC
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love this! I love sets! This is perfect for pale skin in the winter. This gives the perfect glow without looking orange or unnatural! I plan on using it all year round to balance out my skin and make me look just a little more alive!
Oily / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleburg, FL
2 years ago
Kelsey V. • a year ago
The self tanning face towelettes work great! You use the wipe all over your face and the color develops over time!