BY TARTE

A four-piece set of sunless tanning and bronzing favorites for a healthy-looking glow all year long. If you want to know more… Real girls fake it with this four-piece set of self-tanning and bronzing favorites powered by naturally-derived, healthy ingredients. With Brazilliance™ PLUS+ Self-Tanner and the single-use Face Towelette, you can get a streak-free, deep-toned tan in as little as just four hours with natural exfoliators and moisturizers ensuring your glow fades evenly over time. No time to wait? Get an instant tan on demand using Better Bod for a waterproof, full-coverage matte bronze, and then illuminate and contour cheekbones with the iconic Park Ave Princess™ Bronzer. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Brazilliance PLUS+ Self-Tanner - 0.045 oz/ 1.35 mL Brazilliance Self-Tanning Face Towelette - 0.05 oz/ 15 mL Better Bod Bronze & Contour - 0.11 oz/ 3 g Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer - Park Ave Princess It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

• Hola como es este producto es bueno? Me gustaría tenerlo1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. Has this product caused any of you...1 Answers
  • does it work with pale skin tones or would I look orange? 1 Answers
Kelsey V.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this set! It’s perfect for summer because these items all give you a glow and a color booster! The color that the self tanner and the self tanning face towelettes give off is very gentle and not at all orange! The bronzers work so well and even look great on my fair skin tone! I would recommend this to anyone looking to add some more color to their face and body during any of the seasons.
Natalie K.
New Prt Rchy, FL
This is a great summer kit, especially while traveling! The powder bronzer is a nice shade and the perfect travel size. The tanning lotions give a good shade change to the skin. Since I do not self tan year round, this is the perfect size for me. The only thing it that I wish it came wish a small mitt for application.
courtney L.
This set is the best for that perfect glow!! The bronzer is one of my favorites! It's not super dark but it's buildable so you can either go light and subtle or dramatic and sexy. And it blends wonderfully!! The Tanner is similar. It goes on light but you can build it up if you want it darker. It's awesome to use and looks natural. Plus it doesn't have that weird smell that a lot of self tanners do. I love it! This set is absolutely perfect for someone wanting to test out the products before buying full size. Or for someone wanting something small for travel. It's great for Vacation!
Rebecca V.
I purchased this set on sale at target.com. When I got it I was shocked at what all was included for the price that I paid. The deluxe size bronzer is a wonderful shade and is not an orange tint. The face wipe is the perfect amount to just darken up your face a little bit if you use the self tanner. The self tanner is in a small bottle and I got about three uses full body uses out of it. It made me realize how much I really liked that product. I ended up going back and buying four more sets just for the bronzer and self tanner alone. Great products!
Aubs R.
Great set and value. The only reason I deducted 1 star is for the lack of an applicator Mitt, which would have been appreciated and useful since it's a trial version of self tanner. Love the bronzer that came with, no mirror in the compact though. The self tanned was easy to apply and streak free, has been fading over the last week and a half very evenly and is a nice bronze color. The face wipe was also similar in color and easy to apply.
Nikki W.
Elkhart , IN
Purchased at: tarte cosmetics
I love having that bronzed glow in the summer, but I’m more careful now about spending too much time in direct sun or at the tanning salon. I decided to try these products out. I honestly haven’t used the self-tanners that much because the trial size isn’t going to cover more than a small space, and I’m not into body contouring. The facial towelette is something I’d definitely consider buying, and of course the bronzer is a win too!
Alex G.
I'm a sucker for little value sets and tarte always kills it with them, I have so many mini's lying around from various sets. I like the matte powder bronzer but I'm much more eh- about the actual self tanners. The face wipe broke me out (but I also have very sensitive skin) and the other two were definitely not big enough for me to satiate my need for long-lasting bronze. I think minis just don't make sense for self tanners
Tanya S.
I love this set!! This is a great try me kit and also great size for traveling! The powder bronzer is a nice shade and will work for fair to tan medium skin. The self tanner and face towelette gives a nice natural color and doesn't have that weird smell that other tanners have and also no orange color!!! I would recommend this as a great set to try if you are looking to try a bronzer and a self tanner!! The price is great to $10 on tarte website!!
Lori A.
Princeton
I got this for free playing very dice I love the bronzer it's a little light but good
The better bod is awesome I use it on my face for a tanned look on no makeup days
Tarte sunless tanner is ok a little light for the tan I like to have. The face towel with tanner did nothing for my face.
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I love everything in the Tarte set! The self tanner doesn't streak or stain my clothes. It's very buildable and doesn't look fake or orange. It's very natural looking. The bronzer is great for adding that summer glow to your look and the wipes make it easy to tan your face.
April J.
Middleburg, FL
How well does the face wipe work ?? Do you see results right away ?? tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set
Jenny P.
Bristol , TN
I have sensitive skin. Has this product caused any of you to break out?
Erica C.
Lyons, IL
Does it work for all skin tones?
Does the tan make u look orange ?
Lizzy H.
Longwood, FL
Is this product worth the hype?

Sephora