BY TARTE

A four-piece set of sunless tanning and bronzing favorites for a healthy-looking glow all year long. If you want to know more… Real girls fake it with this four-piece set of self-tanning and bronzing favorites powered by naturally-derived, healthy ingredients. With Brazilliance™ PLUS+ Self-Tanner and the single-use Face Towelette, you can get a streak-free, deep-toned tan in as little as just four hours with natural exfoliators and moisturizers ensuring your glow fades evenly over time. No time to wait? Get an instant tan on demand using Better Bod for a waterproof, full-coverage matte bronze, and then illuminate and contour cheekbones with the iconic Park Ave Princess™ Bronzer. This set contains:- 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Brazilliance PLUS+ Self-Tanner - 0.045 oz/ 1.35 mL Brazilliance Self-Tanning Face Towelette - 0.05 oz/ 15 mL Better Bod Bronze & Contour - 0.11 oz/ 3 g Amazonian Clay Waterproof Bronzer - Park Ave Princess It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates

• Hola como es este producto es bueno? Me gustaría tenerlo1 Answers
  • I have sensitive skin. Has this product caused any of you...1 Answers
  • does it work with pale skin tones or would I look orange? 1 Answers
Cat H.
Lexington, KY
I love everything in the Tarte set! The self tanner doesn't streak or stain my clothes. It's very buildable and doesn't look fake or orange. It's very natural looking. The bronzer is great for adding that summer glow to your look and the wipes make it easy to tan your face.
Brianna Z.
I do not go to tanning beds and I have a full schedule so I can't always lay out in the sun. This set is amazing! It helps me achieve that natural gorgeous glow without making me look orange or streaky! It's great!
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
I honestly use the body tanner as a liquid contour. Not sure if thats safe to use but I sadly is too dark of a tone to but all alround & sadly the bronzer is too light for me so I use it to brighten up my forehead. Okay products bought because they were on sale on Tart's website.
Candace T.
Louisville, KY
I'm all about being tan and having color since I don't have much time to tan as I did before my 3 kids this is my go to on days I can't make it to the tanning bed. I love the bronzer it's one of my faves. It all smells good too got it for a great price
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
My favorite product in this set is definitely the face wipes! It gives your face a very nice subtle tan. It's perfect for summer when my skin is darker. The blush is obviously amazing as well. It's a great price for the products you get.
karissa b.
This bundle is a really good deal! I loved all of the products that come in it! The bronzer is beautiful on the skin and blends to perfection! The bundle is defiantly worth the money!
Tina M.
Polson, MT
First what I loved, the liquid bronzer stuff is amazing! I absolutely love it and will need to repurchase. The bronzer is also great not to dark not to orange! Easy to use and blend! Love

Now what I didn't love the fact you get 1 measly face tanner cloth sorry but no I need 2 and 3 just to be safe because if I mess up I want a backup!

The last was the most frustrating, the self tanner ugh just no! First it comes out black which at first sounds ok but it's just not. It doesn't sink into the skin instead it smears everywhere and creates lines and creases that no one wants. It's hard to figure out what you have lotion on and if it's even because it's just a nightmare to get right! Then it is way way to easy for it to come off which is even more annoying so I had funny shades and a line of white where a water drop tracked down my arm 15 minutes after application! Hated it!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I love that Tarte puts together these sample kits for travel and for one to test which products we like best before ordering the actual size. I absolutely love the clay bronzer in this kit I use it all the time. The Better Bod bronzer gives you a coat of color right away, whereas the Brazilliance Plus is a dark gel that work like a traditional fake tanner. Worked great! Haven't used the towelette yet.
devri B.
Garland, TX
This little quad set is so worth it! The tanner does not come out orange or turn someone a funky color! My prom is in three days and I've been using it and lemme tell you that this tanner has given me an even dark brown skin tone! Also the bronzer (powder) does not appear to warm for my really pale skin! It's overall a beautiful product (Reference pics for tan)
abby l.
Great self tanner! It's isn't super orange and it's great for the skin! Doesn't make your skin break out and is vegan and dermatologist approved! The packaging is super cute, might I add! I also just love tarte as a company! tarte Girls Just Wanna Have Sun Bronze & Sun Set
Hola como es este producto es bueno? Me gustaría tenerlo
Erica C.
Lyons, IL
Does it work for all skin tones?
Jenny P.
Bristol, TN
I have sensitive skin. Has this product caused any of you to break out?
Does the tan make u look orange ?
Lizzy H.
Longwood, FL
Is this product worth the hype?