BeautyBeauty SetsCosmetic Setstarte
Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection

tarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection

An achiote-infused blush and lip tint trio. Get a healthy dose of color with this blush and lip trio infused with pigments and ingredients derived from the Amazon. Tarte’s most recent finding from their rainforest travels is achiote, a secret amongst Brazil’s beautiful women, is known for the honeysuckle shade produced from the seeds of the fruit it bears. With natural pigments derived from this “lipstick tree,” the warm, shimmering golden pink shade is universally flattering. This set contains:- 0.10 oz LipSurgence™ Natural Lip Luster in Achiote (shimmering golden pink)- 0.2 oz Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Achiote - 0.12 oz Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Achiote It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

Como puedo conseguir este set? Está hermoso lo quiero lo quiero lo quiero !!?
I bought a Tarte Matte lipstick that caked A LOT. Does this do the same?
I bought a Tarte Matte lipstick that caked A LOT. Does this do the same?
Start your review of tarte Gifts From The Lipstick Tree Achiote Color Collection!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great little collection from tarte, not to mention with these products a little goes a long way so they last forever! in reviews
The lip gloss on the other hand is not my favorite but it is not too bad.in reviews
it works very well and last very long.in reviews
I love Tarte's LipSurgence Lip Tints, I currently have about 15 different shades and I love them all.in reviews
beth X.
this is my favorite makeup set i have ever purchased. all the colors go so well together to make a very cute, girly look. i use this every day.
Jmchristina M.
san ysidro Averil Rd
I want it the lipgloss and the blush look so beautiful I like the packaging it’s really pretty
Jaimie L.
Laguna Hills
Love love love the tarte matte lip crayon. Long lasting color, doesn't dry out and crack like some other matte colors I've tried.
Jade C.
I love tarte! Tarte is by far one of my favorite brands for lipstick and pretty much everything! They have really nice coverage and they are really long lasting on me!
Shiena T.
Waipahu, HI
The lipstick is a pretty color, but the color is to sheer for me lips. Not a big fan of it.
Pam M.
Peculiar, MO
I just started using tarte makeup and im loving it. It stays on great. Loving the results. I buy it sephora .com. they send you samples of produts to try out.
Jessie R.
Saint Charles, MO
I bought this a long time ago but I still have the blush and lip stain. It was a great set and beautiful color
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
This. Color. Rocks!!! Super long lasting blush, and the lipsurgence is already gone because I've used it so much! Such a pretty, warm flush from this collection!
Avianna G.
Amarillo
I love the those products so much! I would recommend to get the full size of the blush! its so amazing really
Mely T.
west palm beach
I just have the blush but they dont have by itself here .. i always have a hard time finding a good blush color. Blissful is perfect for me and looks super natural.