BY TARTE #85 in Mascara

A vegan, Amazonian clay lengthening mascara that treats lashes & delivers soft volume – now in limited-edition, eco-chic packaging.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Nature’s gift for your lashes—replenishes each one by making them stronger & healthier with every application. This vegan mascara delivers weightless volume (+406%, that is!) with a vitamin & antioxidant-charged formula that helps hydrate & treat lashes. Natural waxes & conditioners boost thickness, length & contour, while Amazonian clay & vitamin C protect & replenish for a super-soft, flake-resistant flutter. The iconic mascara’s bamboo tube is getting back to its roots in limited-edition packaging – just twist open the trendy tribal cap & say buh-bye to brittle lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499). ME111MS000041

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

Amanda C.
I went crazy on Cyber Monday and I bought every single tarte mascara on their website. This however has been a staple in my beauty regimen since it has come out the one on this mascara is revolutionary it separates coats and divides all at once. This is a creamy formula and doesn't flake. It is $23 I believe on their website but worth every penny.
Jovielyn D.
Venice, FL
I got a mini of this mascara in a starter kit and it’s okay, but not my favorite. It does a great job of separating my lashes and giving a little bit of a curl, but it irritated my eyes a bit and I am a contact lens wearer. I might just be super sensitive to whatever is in the formula.
Hamilton, NJ
I really wanted to love this mascara but well honestly it was bad. It gives you raccoon eyes within just a hour of wearing it. It flakes onto your face all day. I would never repurchase it. Also it didn’t even make my lashes look as good as drug store mascaras can’t get them.
marsaili k.
forestport, NY
Out of all the mascaras branded by Tarte I strongly recommend this mascara it is so light and goes on so effortlessly. It is a bit costly but totally worth it! I've had mine since the summer and it is now February. It lasts a long time. This product is high quality.
Sara A.
Big Rapids, MI
This mascara is another one of those perfect lower lash products. The shape of the wand is perfect to just get really tight onto the lashes and not smear the mascara all over your under eyes. It makes the lower lashes stand out and really lengthens them.  tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Melanie S.
Miami Beach, FL
I love this mascara! I like the packaging and the wand. The formula is great and doesn't clump at all. I have sensitive eyes and I wear contacts and this doesn't budge even when my eyes get watery! I definitely recommend this product!! :)
Melissa B.
Rockford, MI
I recently started using this product and I’m in love so far. I specifically use this product for my lower lashes and it does wonders for me! The packaging is unique and I love that because it makes the product stand out. The only down side would be the mascara wand is a thick, beautiful full brush that makes it a little harder on my lower lashes for its great for the top lashes! I would definitely buy this product again! tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Michelle P.
Love Love Love this mascara! I don’t usually spend $20 on mascara because its not usually worth it, in my opinion. However, this mascara has a great wand and brush and the formula is very nice and doesn’t make my lashes clumpy looking.
Sarah S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this waterproof mascara! I bought it as part of a tarte bundle a whole ago and it has recently been my go to mascara. I love the packaging. It is rather big though so I leave it at home rather than my on the go make up bag. Il
Jackie I.
Oceanside, CA
Works well but can clump if too much is used. I love the packaging and it smells wonderful, but doesn’t lengthen well. But volume is off the charts! I use it with tartiest to add some length and then use this one over to add volume!
Nur H.
wonder if this waterproft and long lasting cus i have graduation coming soon?
Hamilton, NJ
Can I return mascara that I don't like at sephora (in store) if I already threw out the package it came in? I just bought the tarte gifted mascara but I'm not liking it :( tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
This looks so good!! Might have to try it! Anyone like this?
Hamilton, NJ
I'm considering buying this but I wanted to know if this is more of a wet or dry mascara? I prefer wet mascara.
Christi M.
Dexter, MO
Is this waterproof? Does it smudge easily? I have sensitive eyes and they water!