tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara uploaded by Kaylee H.

BY TARTE

A vegan, Amazonian clay lengthening mascara that treats lashes & delivers soft volume – now in limited-edition, eco-chic packaging.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Nature’s gift for your lashes—replenishes each one by making them stronger & healthier with every application. This vegan mascara delivers weightless volume (+406%, that is!) with a vitamin & antioxidant-charged formula that helps hydrate & treat lashes. Natural waxes & conditioners boost thickness, length & contour, while Amazonian clay & vitamin C protect & replenish for a super-soft, flake-resistant flutter. The iconic mascara’s bamboo tube is getting back to its roots in limited-edition packaging – just twist open the trendy tribal cap & say buh-bye to brittle lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, isopropyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, iron oxides (CI 77499). ME111MS000041

Manufactured in Italy. Assembled in Taiwan.

Buy on Sephora*
angelica a.
angelica a.
This mascara is a hidden gem. I've used a ton of popular mascaras including Diorshow, Benefit They're Real, and a whole bunch of drugstore brands, and I find myself coming back to Tarte Gifted over and over. The formula is thin yet volumizing, and not at all clumpy or sticky. I have naturally long lashes, so I can't speak to the lengthening effects of this formula but it's fantastic for adding volume/thickness without heaviness. The brush is fairly standard, but I appreciate how big it is. My eyes are ubersensitive and very watery; where most mascaras flake or smudge over the course of a 12 hour workday, this one stays put, yet comes off easily with micellar water. HG mascara for sure!
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried to like this but unfortunately didn't happen, this was a big disappointment for me, given all the great reviews this product has. I didn't even like the packaging either, I feel like this was a big miss for tarte, they always come out with the cutest and prettiest packaging designs and this was just not good at all. The packaging and the quality of the mascara was MIA in this whole equation and a total waste of money on my end, so I decided to return and just get my money back. Not worth it, BUYER BEWARE!
Atalia D.
Atalia D.
San Diego
Love this mascara. The product is smooth and lightweight but adds a luxurious coat of length/intensity to the lashes. This product is ideal for anyone who wants to lengthen and enhance the lashes with a beautiful natural finish. This product is also amazing for those who had lash extensions in the past as this mascara will condition and nourish the lashes back to life!
amber m.
amber m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best mascara ever!! I have them short lashes. And I have a terrible habit of pulling at my lashes. Not using a curler or anything it makes my eye lashes pop! I bought it just the other day and feel in love the first use! Definitely would recommend if looking for a vegan mascara.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is my favorite out of the Tarte mascaras because the brush is so stiff. The formula is nice, not too thick, not too clumpy, and makes me lashes look pretty but more on the natural side. It does, however, dry up too quickly. But overall, I recommend it to a lot of people looking for a mascara from Tarte.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Marietta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The wand for this mascara is absolutely amazing!!! It pairs perfectly with the tarte primer! This separates and extends my lashes like crazy! I love using this product after cheaper mascaras to enhance them even more! Not clumpy at all! Highly recommend
Hailey R.
Hailey R.
De Leon, TX
This mascara is nice. It's pretty black and makes my lashes look longer. I use it frequently and enjoy the lasting power. It does clump sometimes, and there are quite a bit of mascaras that are better. I would repurchase this, though. I like it a lot.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Gobles, MI
Taste is a great brand. Great product for a decent price. This is a great product Is amazing!!!!!!!!!!! It completely met my expectations as well! I purchased it at Ulta Not disappointing at all and I would certainly recommend to others!!!!!
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara! It really lifts my eyelashes and makes them look long and beautiful! The color is so dark and pigmented. I love how this mascara makes my lashes look voluminous. The wand is amazing and really picks up every lash i have! This is a great product.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
A deluxe travel size of Tarte' s gifted came in a set around Christmas. I found it to be very viscous and it bled a lot on my eyelids. My lashes felt kind of clumpy. I am a tarte fan 100% and use a lot of their products but this one was a no for me.
Hamilton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm considering buying this but I wanted to know if this is more of a wet or dry mascara? I prefer wet mascara.
Nur H.
Nur H.
wonder if this waterproft and long lasting cus i have graduation coming soon?
Hamilton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I return mascara that I don't like at sephora (in store) if I already threw out the package it came in? I just bought the tarte gifted mascara but I'm not liking it :( tarte Gifted™ Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This looks so good!! Might have to try it! Anyone like this?
Christina S.
Christina S.
North Branch, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
How would this mascara compare to benefit Roller Lash mascara? (The Roller Lash is the one I have currently and it's one of my favorites, but I'm always looking to try new products!)