Add a Photo

By TARTE
#282 in Mascara
Up to 50% off Sale items.

50% OFF

Up to 50% off Sale items.
Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on $40+ order. Continental U.S. Only.
Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping and Sample on Orders of $75CAD and Up.
Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.

FREE SHIPPING

Free Shipping on Orders of £40 and Up.
Free Sample with any order.

FREE GIFT

Free Sample with any order.

A reparative and volumizing mascara infused with Amazonian clay. This mascara delivers a 406 percent increase in lash volume and offers long-term reparative, rebuilding, and strengthening benefits with each swipe, giving you instant results and better lash health. Amazonian clay, known for intuitively restoring hydration and the skin's texture, also works to hydrate and replenish dry and brittle lashes to prevent fallout. This natural clay performs all day by absorbing oil and keeping the mascara in place for flake-free, longer wear. It prevents lash loss and promotes lash health, and after daily wear, lashes are intact, healthier, and stronger. Amazonian clay also enriches the pure color pigments, creating a volume-boosting formula with higher intensity and truer color. The result is healthier and more voluminous lashes that won't ever flake or transfer. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is formulated without mineral oil, sodium lauryl sulfates, and gluten.

Photos (5)
Jourdan P.
Jourdan P.

This is one of my favorite mascaras of all time! It is one of tarte's best products! However, I will not be repurchasing this when my current tube runs out. I've noticed lately that this formula doesn't give my lashes any curl at all and just keep them in a straight position and makes them super dark! Will be permanently switching over to the Tarte Maneater mascara instead!
Agnesa M.
Agnesa M.

I like this mascara but it is not my favorite that I have tried. I have noticed that it can smudge once in a while. Also it doesn't make my lashes as long as I would like them.   But the packaging is really really cute and it is still a pretty good mascara. If you already have a long lashes  then this will work perfectly for you
Amberly M.
Amberly M.
Providence, RI

I've been using this mascara for years. The brush is pretty fluffy so precision is a bit difficult with it, but it gets all my lashes without a clumped look. The color holds well, though I do notice some flaking at the end of the day. It's hold is pretty waterproof so I love it during the humid months as I don't have to worry about it smudging.
Marisa J.
Marisa J.

This mascara is amazing! I usually don't believe brands that claim to help your lashes grow, but this is cruelty free so I thought that I would give it a try. This stuff really works! My lashes are noticeably longer and thicker. It doesn't clump, and it lasts fairly well for a non-waterproof mascara. I strongly recommend this!!
Evelin V.
Evelin V.
Lancaster

Love Love Love This Mascara! Makes My Lashes Long Without Any Clumps And Its Really Easy To Apply/Remove. I Also Love That Its Vegan Friendly.
Only Thing That I've Notice Is That This Mascara Dries Out A Lot Quicker Than Other Máscaras That I've Used. Its Pretty Pricey So I Feel That It Should Last So Much Longer.
Gaby L.
Gaby L.
Pittsburg, CA

Love! It's kinda hard to get used to at first because of the brush being so big. It doesn't clump too bad on me and it's relatively soft when it dries on my lashes. I love the somewhat natural effect it gives me with just one coat and how it's easy to build up with each layer without getting super clumped up!
Diane L.
Diane L.
Boise, ID

This isn't a bad mascara, but it isn't my favorite. It it does give me volumes, and even curls my lashes up a bit, but I don't feel like it gives me much length unless I build it up, and at that point it can get really clumpy. I enjoy this as an everyday mascara, but not for a more dramatic eye look.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foster City, CA

I was gifted this mascara and I'm so glad that I did. It is incredibly long lasting and lengthens my eyelashes. I curl my eyelashes before hand and they look amazing. I'm obsessed with this mascara. One downside is that the mascara can get a little clumpy but overall one of the best
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Belle Vernon, PA

This was the first mascara I started using when I started wearing makeup. It's comfortable and last long. It's a medium thickness and comes off easy. I only just now switched mascaras because I have used it for six years and got bored. I still use it every once in a while though.
Audrey M.
Audrey M.
Liberty, KY

I got this mascara with something I bought at sephora once and I tried it and loved it!!! Had to buy more. It made my lashes much longer. That's my ultimate goal, I would definitely recommend this mascara to anyone with thinner and/or shorter lashes. For length and volume.
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Reading, PA

I have really wanted to try tarte products but I have heard mixed feelings about them. I've particularly been wanting to try there mascara. Does it flake at all?
Emily P.
Emily P.
Bradford, PA

How does this compare to better than sex by too faced
amanda l.