BY TARTE #84 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• So I am very picky about my mascaras. What is the brush l...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara get clumpy if you add multiple layers o...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for lower lash line?2 Answers
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
  • "Makes your lashes look dark and thicker, but leaves you with a very natural look" in 164 reviews
  • "This mascara is AWESOME. It lengthens, adds volume, and does NOT clump. " in 80 reviews
  • "I have long and almost black eyelashes, but I like to make them really bold. This mascara makes them really long and definitely makes them stand out. It separates my lashes, but if you're not careful, it can give a bit of the spidery look. It lasts all day and doesn't smear easily which is great. " in 35 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and I have tired a lot of mascaras. This one is fantastic. It doesn't flake, it goes on smoothly (for the most part) and feels comfortable all day. Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands these days!" in 32 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer this one over the lights, camera, lashes. The gifted provides great lengthening and voluminous lashes! It almost is a waterproof type formula as well. " in 30 reviews
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
At first I didnt like this mascara but, now I love it. It gives me a nice natural look that isnt extreme. I love the container. This mascara doesnt clump on me.
Saffron x.
Yreka
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This mascara has turned into my HOLY GRAIL, GO-TO, EVERY DAY, GIRL ARE THEM LASHES REAL OR FAKE?, Mascara. I got this with a tarte gift set from Sephora when I reached 500+ points...and honestly, I didn't think I would fall in love with any of the products in the travel size set...but the tarte set was better than my other options.

Boy, am I glad I chose it though! I thought I have loved mascaras in the past..but I didn't know what love was, or what my lashes were missing! Haha

I have long, full lashes already...and this mascara just pushes them to the next level.

⭐Volume

⭐Length

⭐Separation in all the right spots

⭐A nice lash applicator

⭐Black black

⭐Little to no fallout/flakes

Lasts all day, no need for ⭐reapplication

⭐Great for the top and bottom lashes

👎 the only negative is my tube is almost gone 😭😭

Get👏 this 👏 mascara 👏 now ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Trista S.
Upon my first application.. I don't think I could make this look clumpy on my lashes if I wanted to. Very smooth, great brush. Packaging is super cute. Pleased.
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
An Amazonian clay smart mascara that instinctively treats your unique lash concerns- working overtime to keep lashes hydrated, intact, healthier, and stronger, while delivering the appearance of voluminous lashes.

The Amazonian clay makes this the first and only "smart" mascara that intuitively finds and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire. The Amazonian clay instinctively lengthens, conditions, repairs and replenishes dry and brittle lashes. This mascara works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health.
Amy Y.
Wichita Falls, TX
This is a nice, everyday mascara. It applies easily, no clumping, and leave lashes separated and defined. No smearing or smudging and quick drying. It isn't a go-to when you want a bold, thick lash, however.
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
Good stuff ! Love the packaging! Wish all mascaras came in this type of tube. I've went through 3 of these yet not sure I'll be purchasing anymore for the price I find it drys pretty quickly.
Jocelyn F.
I must say this is definitely a smart and gifted mascara. I like this one because it lengthens the lashes and has a small applicator so it's easier to get in the corners of the eye. This is by far my favorite mascara thus far. Not to mention, the packaging is super cute. Obviously, I recommend.
Annie S.
Whitby, ON
I SWEAR BY THIS MASCARA. normally i hate this kind of brush for mascara but this particular brand it does such a good job at coating my lashes without getting all over my face and eyelids. it's very long lasting and i'm obsessed with the wood look of the bottle
Haley W.
I really like this mascara. I like the bigger wand. I love the packaging. I use it under the Bella Terra Mascara, and my eyelashes are so long and full. It does dry out pretty quickly, so watch out for that.
Brooke C.
Bedford, IA
This stuff is amazing! One coat, and my lashes look so long! I don't normally spend more than $6-$7 on mascara but because this is natural and cruelty free and I was able to get a good discount, I gave it a try! Will for sure be buying again! Love the packaging! Doesn't irritate my eyes at all.
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Alejandra Z.
Rome, GA
Does it get clumpy ?
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What effect does it give to your lashes?

back