BY TARTE #63 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Columbia, SC
I have been using this product for a couple of weeks now and I am loving it! I have decent length lashes, but they need volume. I actually do not like wearing mascara because I hate when I get crispy, flaky lashes, but I have blonde eye lashes so I wear it anyways. I wasn't happy with any drug store brands, so I decided to give this one a try. It was a splurge, but definitely worth it! I have long, black, voluminous lashes. No crispy-ness or flakes. I have not experienced any smudging either. I live on the south east coast and it is summer time, so no smudging is a huge plus. I do not wear much make up in the summer, usually just concealer and mascara, and my lashes look great with one or two coats. I have not curled my lashes and applied this mascara, so I cannot vouch for how well it holds a curl, but I highly recommend this mascara. I love the brush, the formula, and the packaging. No fragrance, which is great. It also removes easy as well. If you don't mind spending a little over $20 bucks for mascara I definitely recommend picking this one up and giving it a try.
Monica S.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my go to mascara, because its natural and goes on like a champ. It is think on the brush, but not that greasy, shiny, gunk that come out of most tubes, more of a matte, because of the clay and it coats like a dream. It give me big, full lashes and no irritating side effects, like eye watering or tearing from whatever is in other mascaras. It drys fast, is natural and I adore it. Only downfall, don't buy a bunch at once, they can dry out if you live in a very hot climate, just buy them as needed. I bought an extra and forgot about it in a drawer and it was dried out.
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
Royal Oak, MI
I got this mascara as a gift (gifted) lol but it's honestly my favorite mascara on the market at the moment and I've tried many different brands. I have naturally long and pretty thick eyelashes but they always tend to fall flat once I apply mascara as if they're weighed down, with this mascara that isn't the case! My lashes finally look lifted and black without the slightest bit of clump! This mascara also never flings little specs on my finished foundation which saves a lot of time in the morning. Sad because I ran out recently and need to pick up some more ASAP.
Noha A.
Noha A.
Cleveland, OH
With the dying down of my LVL lash treatment, my lashes have been fully back on track to being irrelevant and barely there. This baby brought them back to life. This mascara is blacker than black and gives the perfect balance of length and volume, leaving your lashes with a gorgeous fanned out lashes look! What I love most about it is it gives this fluffy fluttery effect you can only find with you favorite pair of mink lashes! I can’t rave enough about this and even I did it wouldn’t do it justice! Don’t make the same mistake I did!
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
This is by far my favorite mascara I can't put it down! It goes on easily and looks flawless! I saw a friend wearing it and thought she was wearing false eyelashes but she told me it was just this mascara so I bought it immediately! I don't hear much about this mascara and I don't know why you can build it up easily and looks amazing and the tube it comes in is unique and a showpiece! Can't say enough about this if you are on the fence purchase it you will not regret it!!
Shari A.
Shari A.
Boca Raton, FL
I think this is a very nice, natural (in terms of ingredients) mascara. It amps up volume and length fairly well, although it can create some clumps. It's a more wet mascara, which some people prefer, but I find that it gets messy very easily. I actually got this mascara in a 3 pack on QVC for an extremely reasonable price, and I enjoy it, but it's not the best mascara I've ever used. I would recommend this primarily for people with sensitive eyes or that are vegan
Alex M.
Alex M.
This mascara is literally my favorite thing in my makeup bag. I makes my eyelashes look long, full, and beautiful without too much clumping. It'll clump sometimes but i just comb through it and I'm good to go! It doesn't flake and wears extremely well for hours. Plus I love that it has all of those great things that benefit my lashes. I will be repurchasing this mascara again and I recommend it to anyone willing to listen ha!
olivia v.
olivia v.
This is my favorite mascara of all time. The formula does not irritate my eyes, nor does it cause problems with my contact lenses. It separates, lengthens and thickens lashes without drying them out. The brush is tapered at the end so as to help you reach those smaller lashes; it is not so bulky, as are many of the mascara applicators on the market. Thank you, Tarte -- I hope you will never discontinues Gifted mascara.
Allison P.
Allison P.
My holy grail mascara! I was in between this and Urban Decay's Perversion and I like this one much better. I've only been using it for half a week and I can already notice an improvement in lash health. It is a dryer formula but I prefer that for how I apply mascara. Long wearing but easy to remove. The only reason I gave it 4 stars was that it was a little pricey. But otherwise for the benefit I get, A+ in my book!
Kristine B.
Kristine B.
I love this product! This formula is great, not to heavy but still coats well, also very pigmented. This brush gives such great volume and adds lots of length. I also noticed after using this for a while, my lashes were longer and looked healthier. The thing that made it a four and not a five is the product dried out much faster than some other high end mascaras I've used. But still worth the buy!
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
jenni b.
jenni b.
I am looking for a mascara that lengthens and thickens but does not bunch together is this a good one
Tara D.
Tara D.
How long does a tube of the mascara last? I'm worried because everyone says it dries fast that it won't last.