BY TARTE #62 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• Does this mascara get clumpy if you add multiple layers of it?1 Answers
  • Is this product good for lower lash line?2 Answers
  • I am looking for a new mascara. Sometimes my mascara causes me it...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the most versatile mascara I own, I have used many Brands but tarte wins number one. This mascara has your typical brush, but I feel it's the most versatile too. You can really build with this mascara, and you can also use it for a very light application. Out of all the tarte mascaras I feel that this one dries out the very least. It causes my eyes no irritation so I feel it would be good for another sensitive eyed makeup lover. The Amazonian clay dries almost instantly after the application so you don't have to worry about smudges.
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara has changed the life of my lashes. This mascara has taken over and I don't think I will go back to any other mascara. This mascara makes my lashes hella black, gives them the perfect amount of length and volume! I literally will never use any other mascara! I have never been so impressed with a mascara before. Tarte kills it with their mascaras! I highly recommend getting your hands on this mascara and trying it out. I guarentee that you will not be disappointed!  tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
jennifer b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am INLOVE with this mascara. It makes my eyelashes look super long. I have brown eyes and I use the darkest shade of this mascara. I have never tried the waterproof version thought. The packaging is so cute and I have bought this product from sephora continuously. I highly recommend this product!
Mallory L.
Lakeville, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail, favorite mascara! It gives me the appearance of false lashes without any false eyelashes. The ingredients in this are also more natural than most mascaras, which makes me feel less panicked if a mascara flake finds its way into my eye.
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
No clumps, no fall out, and honestly never seems to “dry out”. I do run out obviously but I have the same application the last time as I did the first time. My absolute favorite splurge mascara! Much better than the Better Than Sex from Too Faced.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this using my Sephora points as part of a Tarte set.  I had never used Tarte brand mascara before and have to say I am very impressed.  It applies so easily, coating each individual lash and really lengthening without any clumping.  It lasts all day and doesn't flake.  My other mascaras build up the volume of my lashes but this is better for lengthening.  I will repurchase this for the days I want a minimal makeup look day.
ashley d.
Valley Spgs, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is amaking! After going brand after brand to find a mascara that helps with my sensitive eyes this one is by far the bestttt overall in every aspect. All natural ingredients and opthamalist tested and reccommended .
Karyn K.
Burlington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a nice mascara for lengthening and defining your lashes!  It didn't add much volume, but I have pretty thin lashes so almost no mascaras do.  This mascara gives you a really nice soft black color for your lashes, and stays put for most of the day.  There is a bit of smudging, but it's not waterproof, so that's to be expected.  I don't think I'd buy again, only because I have so many other mascaras I really love.
Josie B.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It really really took a lot for me to finally buy this because I couldn’t think of paying $24 for mascara. My friend swears by this,
So I decided to give it a try. I’m so glad I did! It gives you great volume and defines your lashes for a super awesome look! I absolutely love it. It has definitely turned into a go to mascara. Definitely recommend! You just have to get past the price first lol
Michealla M.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite mascaras. I hate paying so much for a mascara but I really like this one. I have long lashes though so it isn’t hard for me to like any mascara. Just try it out.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
jenni b.
I am looking for a mascara that lengthens and thickens but does not bunch together is this a good one
Tara D.
New york, NY
How long does a tube of the mascara last? I'm worried because everyone says it dries fast that it won't last.