BY TARTE #84 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• So I am very picky about my mascaras. What is the brush l...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara get clumpy if you add multiple layers o...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for lower lash line?2 Answers
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
  • "Makes your lashes look dark and thicker, but leaves you with a very natural look" in 164 reviews
  • "This mascara is AWESOME. It lengthens, adds volume, and does NOT clump. " in 80 reviews
  • "I have long and almost black eyelashes, but I like to make them really bold. This mascara makes them really long and definitely makes them stand out. It separates my lashes, but if you're not careful, it can give a bit of the spidery look. It lasts all day and doesn't smear easily which is great. " in 35 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and I have tired a lot of mascaras. This one is fantastic. It doesn't flake, it goes on smoothly (for the most part) and feels comfortable all day. Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands these days!" in 32 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer this one over the lights, camera, lashes. The gifted provides great lengthening and voluminous lashes! It almost is a waterproof type formula as well. " in 30 reviews
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This is one of my favorites! Tarte is by far my favorite brand, and the entire Amazonian Clay line is my personal favorite from them. Before I go into its qualities, let me say first that it is perfect for a more natural and subtle look. If/when you're looking for max lashes, this won't give you that, BUT it is amazing to apply before another mascara (like you would use a lash primer) to get beautifully longer, separated, soft lashes. When I'm not doing a full on look, or I just want to clean up my look a bit before running out the door, this mascara is the best. It has a really soft formula that doesn't get everywhere or transfer to your lids. It's grabs every lash and coats them thoroughly and evenly. It leaves lashes feeling so soft and conditioned, it's like nothing is on them; it's probably the most comfortable mascara I've ever used. For an everyday look, this is y favorite mascara on the market!
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
An Amazonian clay smart mascara that instinctively treats your unique lash concerns- working overtime to keep lashes hydrated, intact, healthier, and stronger, while delivering the appearance of voluminous lashes.

The Amazonian clay makes this the first and only "smart" mascara that intuitively finds and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire. The Amazonian clay instinctively lengthens, conditions, repairs and replenishes dry and brittle lashes. This mascara works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
At first, I did not think this mascara did anything. But I came to realize that I was wrong. If you are looking for a mascara that will lengthen your lashes & provide just a bit of depth, then this is the best out of all the Tarte mascaras. Gifted keeps you looking natural but gives your lashes a lift. It is buildable & I have no problem with spidery lashes even if I use several coats of Gifted. You won't get a full lash effect with this one, so I would not use it for a night out but it's great for every day makeup or if you just want subtle lashes. I sometimes use a single layer of Gifted first to separate my lashes & then use a different mascara on top for volume.

The formula is great. It is not drying nor does it get crumbly. It also does not transfer to your eyelids in ways that other formulas do. The wear is comfortable & does not cake onto your lashes.

Tarte does really well in the mascara department. If you want a quality, every day mascara that does not have harsh ingredients, Gifted is for you. If you want a little more volume or depth, I would recommend  tarte Tarteist™ Lash Paint Mascara or  tarte Maneater Voluptuous Mascara
Saffron x.
Yreka
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This mascara has turned into my HOLY GRAIL, GO-TO, EVERY DAY, GIRL ARE THEM LASHES REAL OR FAKE?, Mascara. I got this with a tarte gift set from Sephora when I reached 500+ points...and honestly, I didn't think I would fall in love with any of the products in the travel size set...but the tarte set was better than my other options.

Boy, am I glad I chose it though! I thought I have loved mascaras in the past..but I didn't know what love was, or what my lashes were missing! Haha

I have long, full lashes already...and this mascara just pushes them to the next level.

⭐Volume

⭐Length

⭐Separation in all the right spots

⭐A nice lash applicator

⭐Black black

⭐Little to no fallout/flakes

Lasts all day, no need for ⭐reapplication

⭐Great for the top and bottom lashes

👎 the only negative is my tube is almost gone 😭😭

Get👏 this 👏 mascara 👏 now ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
This mascara has changed the life of my lashes. This mascara has taken over and I don't think I will go back to any other mascara. This mascara makes my lashes hella black, gives them the perfect amount of length and volume! I literally will never use any other mascara! I have never been so impressed with a mascara before. Tarte kills it with their mascaras! I highly recommend getting your hands on this mascara and trying it out. I guarentee that you will not be disappointed!  tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
(っ◔◡◔)っ ☆.
Saint Petersburg
HOLY GRAIL! times a million. Seriously I can't praise this stuff enough. I got it as part of the Clay Clique set and I wear it every. single. day. as part of my work makeup. It's the absolute perfect "your lashes but better" look and it's super buildable if you want to pour on the drama. I love the packaging, favorite mascara packaging ever, with the cute little wood tube. The formula is super light, I don't even notice it's there, and it doesn't budge no matter what.
Sarah M.
I received a sample size of this in a tarte gift set I got from Sephora. I’m really enjoying this mascara! The wand is nice and big which personally I love. This makes me lashes super long and voluminous without being clumpy. The formula is more wet than I am used to, but I find that to be the case with the other mascara from tarte. I also think the packaging is so cute! Overall this is a great mascara and I would consider buying a full size !
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
I'm not sure about this one... I loved it on one hand, and hated it on another.

It was a weird formula, it like fell off if you touched your lashes at the end of the day. It isn't long lasting at all, I feel like it comes off throughout the day. It was more of a dry formula.

But it does make your eyelashes look good... I'll probably just stick with my Roller Lash though.
Brianna M.
This is actually my favorite tarte mascara I think. It's dark and the spoolie brush is easy to do a few coats with no chance of clumping. It really helps me get all of my lashes. Multiple coats can be applied to be simple or dramatic! The formula doesn't flake and my lashes look incredible even at the end of the day. I would recommend this mascara for sure! I tried the sample and bought the full size!
Maria S.
Lexington, KY
I bought this product a long time ago and I unfortunately haven’t bought it again since. I like to try out almost every mascara available at Sephora so I haven’t gotten back to it.

However, this is one of the mascaras that worked well enough that it’s stayed in the back of my head. It was a great mascara for an every day look. I really liked the packaging too. It sticks out compared to the basic black packing of most mascaras.
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Alejandra Z.
Rome, GA
Does it get clumpy ?
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What effect does it give to your lashes?

back