BY TARTE #58 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• So I am very picky about my mascaras. What is the brush l...2 Answers
  • Does this mascara get clumpy if you add multiple layers o...1 Answers
  • Is this product good for lower lash line?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Makes your lashes look dark and thicker, but leaves you with a very natural look" in 164 reviews
  • "This mascara is AWESOME. It lengthens, adds volume, and does NOT clump. " in 80 reviews
  • "I have long and almost black eyelashes, but I like to make them really bold. This mascara makes them really long and definitely makes them stand out. It separates my lashes, but if you're not careful, it can give a bit of the spidery look. It lasts all day and doesn't smear easily which is great. " in 35 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and I have tired a lot of mascaras. This one is fantastic. It doesn't flake, it goes on smoothly (for the most part) and feels comfortable all day. Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands these days!" in 32 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer this one over the lights, camera, lashes. The gifted provides great lengthening and voluminous lashes! It almost is a waterproof type formula as well. " in 30 reviews
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
An Amazonian clay smart mascara that instinctively treats your unique lash concerns- working overtime to keep lashes hydrated, intact, healthier, and stronger, while delivering the appearance of voluminous lashes.

The Amazonian clay makes this the first and only "smart" mascara that intuitively finds and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire. The Amazonian clay instinctively lengthens, conditions, repairs and replenishes dry and brittle lashes. This mascara works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health.
Brandee M.
Rochester, NY
This mascara has changed the life of my lashes. This mascara has taken over and I don't think I will go back to any other mascara. This mascara makes my lashes hella black, gives them the perfect amount of length and volume! I literally will never use any other mascara! I have never been so impressed with a mascara before. Tarte kills it with their mascaras! I highly recommend getting your hands on this mascara and trying it out. I guarentee that you will not be disappointed!  tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Tor P.
Tarte is one of my favorite brands, but their mascara leaves me wanting more. I initially bought this because the girl I tutor wore this mascara and her eyelashes looked fake, they looked so good. But when I got this, it’s just a basic mascara. Nothing too special, and nothing lifting. However it is far better than the lights camera lashes mascara, since that one makes my eyelashes stick together. Overall, a good mascara to get on sale, but not for full price.
Janeigne N.
I love the Lights Camera Lashes mascara from Tarte, but I can't get myself to like the Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Marcara. It just doesn't do anything to my lashes besides adding color. I've given this mascara numerous chances, even waited a few weeks to reuse it and see if after drying out a bit it would work better. No luck. The only reason I didn't give it 1 star is due to the more natural ingredients found in all Tarte products.
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
I'm not sure about this one... I loved it on one hand, and hated it on another.

It was a weird formula, it like fell off if you touched your lashes at the end of the day. It isn't long lasting at all, I feel like it comes off throughout the day. It was more of a dry formula.

But it does make your eyelashes look good... I'll probably just stick with my Roller Lash though.
Nicole D.
Tucson
This is an amazing mascara. It lengthens my lashes and makes them look super long and super full. The only drawback is that it’s a very dry formula and I have to add in drops of contact solution every once in a while to get it to work like it usually does. The packaging is a bit bulky but I don’t mind it because it’s really nice. I use it everyday and would definitely recommend
Kristy T.
I like this mascara if I want to just barely add some color and length to my lashes. It isn’t really that dark and doesn’t do anything for volume but the wand is really nice and does an amazing job at separating my lashes. It’s perfect for making you look like you’ve got naturally great lashes without looking like they’re fake or caked in mascara.
Shauna C.
I got this from a package deal with some other tarte products, I really love the tarte brand but this isn't my favorite from them, it's ok but it's not the best either, I like that it's more natural, and it does work it just doesn't give my lashes length like other mascaras do, the packaging is super cute and I love the feel of it.
Kelly♡ M.
I received a sample of this mascara and started using after my other go-to mascaras ran out.  Let me say that I noticed an immediate difference in my eyelashes since using.  You don't need a ton of the product to get good color and lift.  I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Mikaelah N.
Rochester
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara is a great natural looking mascara. It made my eyelashes look voluminous and full, but nothing over-the-top. I liked that the wand applicator was brush-like instead of the silicone bristles. The mascara was comfortable to wear and I had no issues with flaking.
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
Allie Z.
Rome, GA
Does it get clumpy ?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What effect does it give to your lashes?