BY TARTE #91 in Mascara

A top-rated, vegan, Amazonian clay-infused lengthening mascara that treats your lashes & delivers soft volume.

• Amazonian clay: balances, nourishes, hydrates & replenishes to promote healthy, voluminous lashes
  • Rice bran wax: natural wax that helps lengthen the appearance of lashes
  • Carnauba wax: an emollient from the leaves of the carnauba palm to ensure a smooth application
  • Olive esters: condition, treat & protect lashes
  • Provitamin B5: helps hydrate & improve the appearance of lashes
  • Vitamin C: antioxidant that fights free radicals
  • Mineral pigments: soothe & soften skin around the lashline

Product performance: Boosts thickness, length, & curl with a blend of antioxidants & conditioners while Amazonian clay replenishes without making lashes feel crunchy or heavy. The formula delivers soft, weightless volume while it nourishes for stronger & healthier lashes.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, cyclopentasiloxane, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/ oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, hydrogenated olive oil stearyl esters, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, alcohol denat., propylene glycol, palmitic acid, triethanolamine, stearic acid,  candelilla cera/euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax/cire de candelilla, acacia senegal gum, VP/VA copolymer, polyvinyl alcohol, panthenol, aminomethyl propanediol,  ethylhexylglycerin, ascorbyl palmitate, kaolin, phenoxyethanol, isopropyl alcohol, iron oxides (CI 77499).

Made in Italy.

• So I am very picky about my mascaras. What is the brush like? It ...1 Answers
  • Does this mascara get clumpy if you add multiple layers of it?1 Answers
  • Is this product good for lower lash line?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Makes your lashes look dark and thicker, but leaves you with a very natural look" in 164 reviews
  • "This mascara is AWESOME. It lengthens, adds volume, and does NOT clump. " in 80 reviews
  • "I have long and almost black eyelashes, but I like to make them really bold. This mascara makes them really long and definitely makes them stand out. It separates my lashes, but if you're not careful, it can give a bit of the spidery look. It lasts all day and doesn't smear easily which is great. " in 35 reviews
  • "I have sensitive eyes and I have tired a lot of mascaras. This one is fantastic. It doesn't flake, it goes on smoothly (for the most part) and feels comfortable all day. Tarte is one of my favorite makeup brands these days!" in 32 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite mascaras. I prefer this one over the lights, camera, lashes. The gifted provides great lengthening and voluminous lashes! It almost is a waterproof type formula as well. " in 30 reviews
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
An Amazonian clay smart mascara that instinctively treats your unique lash concerns- working overtime to keep lashes hydrated, intact, healthier, and stronger, while delivering the appearance of voluminous lashes.

The Amazonian clay makes this the first and only "smart" mascara that intuitively finds and treats your unique lash concerns, delivering the benefits you need and volume you desire. The Amazonian clay instinctively lengthens, conditions, repairs and replenishes dry and brittle lashes. This mascara works overtime to keep lashes intact, healthier, and stronger by preventing lash loss and promoting lash health.
Brandee M.
ROCHESTER, NY
This mascara has changed the life of my lashes. This mascara has taken over and I don't think I will go back to any other mascara. This mascara makes my lashes hella black, gives them the perfect amount of length and volume! I literally will never use any other mascara! I have never been so impressed with a mascara before. Tarte kills it with their mascaras! I highly recommend getting your hands on this mascara and trying it out. I guarentee that you will not be disappointed!  tarte Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Mascara
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I love this mascara and it’s been my go-to. I been wanting to get full size ever since I had a sample version; however, never purchased one until this year. Before purchasing this one, I had tried many mascaras. Some I liked and others not-so-much. Even if I did like it, it wasn’t something I’d stick with. But this... THIS mascara I have used daily and never gave up on since the day I bought it! I am so glad I purchased the full size- finally!!!! This beats Dior’s new mascara you can squeeze. At least I’m not missing mine. This goes on so easy and natural. It’s clump free, doesn’t transfer or flake, and is a very nice daily wear for work when you don’t want too much makeup. I would repurchase this and definitely recommend it! I have tried the Lights camera one, but this to me beats that as well. Sometimes that one gets clumpy and it doesn’t seem natural as Gifted.
Janeigne N.
I love the Lights Camera Lashes mascara from Tarte, but I can't get myself to like the Gifted Amazonian Clay Smart Marcara. It just doesn't do anything to my lashes besides adding color. I've given this mascara numerous chances, even waited a few weeks to reuse it and see if after drying out a bit it would work better. No luck. The only reason I didn't give it 1 star is due to the more natural ingredients found in all Tarte products.
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
I'm not sure about this one... I loved it on one hand, and hated it on another.

It was a weird formula, it like fell off if you touched your lashes at the end of the day. It isn't long lasting at all, I feel like it comes off throughout the day. It was more of a dry formula.

But it does make your eyelashes look good... I'll probably just stick with my Roller Lash though.
Kelly♡ M.
I received a sample of this mascara and started using after my other go-to mascaras ran out.  Let me say that I noticed an immediate difference in my eyelashes since using.  You don't need a ton of the product to get good color and lift.  I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Amanda C.
This is the most versatile mascara I own, I have used many Brands but tarte wins number one. This mascara has your typical brush, but I feel it's the most versatile too. You can really build with this mascara, and you can also use it for a very light application. Out of all the tarte mascaras I feel that this one dries out the very least. It causes my eyes no irritation so I feel it would be good for another sensitive eyed makeup lover. The Amazonian clay dries almost instantly after the application so you don't have to worry about smudges.
Tiffany K.
This mascara is amazing!! I cannot believe i did not try this earlier! The brush is fluffy and feels great going on. You do not need a lot put on to really show your eyelashes off! I absolutely love this mascara and will continue to buy it! I do recommend this!
Nicole D.
This is my favorite mascara by Tarte! It’s more of a dry formulation, if that makes sense. Which is what I like! The classic Tarte bamboo packaging is cute. It’s a pretty big bristle brush, which again, is what I usually like! It separates well & holds curl. I’m a big fan!
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
First off Tarte is my most favorite makeup brand! All the products are animal cruelty free which has me sold from the beginning. Anyway this product is amazing! It doesn’t flake and it lasts all day. My eyes water a lot from allergies but when they did when I was wearing this it didn’t come off at all!
Jennifer A.
I love the Amazonia Clay line but haven't tried the mascara. Will this make my lashes look clumpy? I need the length mostly.
Alexandra P.
Philadelphia, PA
Are there cheaper versions that are similar?
Lauren J.
Madison, WI
How does the bamboo packaging hold up on the full size? The mini is plastic.
Allie Z.
Rome, GA
Does it get clumpy ?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
What effect does it give to your lashes?