BY TARTE

A deluxe duo of creamy tarteist™ clay paint liners and a travel-friendly angled application brush. This lovely couple features the first-ever squeezable cream eyeliner in two deluxe shades. The tarteist clay paint liner takes the intimidation out of pigmentation with an easy-glide, mess-free application that's as simple as squeeze, line, and define. The adorable paint can includes two deluxe, everyday shades with the same waterproof, 12-hour formula as the full size bestseller. The included travel-friendly, cruelty-free liner brush, features a slanted tip to reach over the lashes and sketch on natural, lash line-hugging pigment or create a dramatic wing look. This set contains:- 2 x 0.1 oz/ 2.95 mL Tarteist Clay Paint Liner in Black and Bronze- Mini angled brush It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Phthalates These products are vegan friendly, ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, and safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Stays in place or stain and how long does it last1 Answers
  • Have any of you tried setting this eyeliner with a shadow...1 Answers
  • Does this eyeliner stay on well? And is it really really ...1 Answers
tarte Gallery Gals Deluxe Tarteist™ Eyeliner Set
  • "Tarte has really grown to be one of the top cosmetics brands in my opinion. This eyeliner is amazing the black is super black and it last long. I personally love the brush that it comes with but you can always use your own. And this little set is a perfect gift as well. But I prefer just the black eyeliner. " in 26 reviews
  • "This is a dream product. It goes on easily, creates amazing wings. I have the black and it is a true black. It stays put all day until I choose to take it ogg. Best gel liner, EVER!" in 13 reviews
  • "I just bought these eyeliners in the limited edition holiday set and they are so amazing! They are super smooth and very easy to use. They make a great wing with little effort and the brush is the perfect size. They stay put all day and that's great for a gel liner" in 6 reviews
  • "This eyeliner is amazing ! Although I am a fan of liquid stick eyeliner this product is great! Goes on smoothly and doesn't smudge. The brush is a very handy tool when working with this eyeliner and doesn't disappoint " in 4 reviews
Jessica H.
United States
This is a wing I did with the brush and the black liner. I absolutely love the brush. It is super easy to use and I got a great wing from it. The angle in the brush makes it so that you don't have to struggle to get your wrist in the perfect position. You have alot of control with the brush also, especially the one in this kit because it's smaller than the full size one. The eyeliners are great too. Not too thick, not too thin.
Nikki Y.
I have the clay paint liner in black and it is one of my favorite liners in my collection. A little goes a long was as it is very pigmented and long lasting. I love how versatile it is in the fact that I can get a clean line or smudge it out for a smokier eye look. Will repurchase for sure.
Julie w.
Springfield, IL
The brush that comes with these liners are amazing. The only issue I have is getting it on the brush evenly. Aside from that, they are great for learning how to do wings. Takes a little adjusting to the brush, but now it's my favorite.
Ruth H.
I love all the products especially the eyeliner it's a little on the pricey side but it's limited and I love the combos in the bag. Can't Monday is one of my favorite brand make up so I love their make up products and it worth buying it .
Hanna B.
Provo, UT
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I love the ability to paint it on. It’s more controllable than a liquid but more precise than a gel! And in the first pass you get a perfect, solid black line. Not to mention one tube lasts for ever!!
Kathryn P.
If you've always wanted to try this Tarteist eyeliner, this set is perfect for you. I've always used liquid liners but had always wanted to try a cream/gel liner. This one intrigued me as it didn't come in a pot like most. The ease of the squeeze tube and the well at the top made this look like an easy to use liner. I bought this set so I could try two colors and see if this liner is for me. It comes with a brush as well. I'm happy to say that I really do like this liner. I was worried it would be hard to apply, but the brush is easy to use. The formula is Creamy, but it doesn't smear. It dries down fairly quickly after application but not too quickly. I find it particularly easy to line the inner portion of my eye unlike when I use a liquid liner. If you haven't tried this liner yet, but have wanted to, get this kit. It's a great starter kit!
Valerie M.
I got these two, along with two other colors (purple and silver) in a new Tarte Spice Up Your Stare kit and really enjoy them. The design of the bottles is nice, and the flat tip area allows for you to squeeze out a PIN SIZE amount to dip into repeatedly. Then I just wipe the tip and close it back up. I feel like these little bottles will last me forever because I need so little at a time. The brush is actually amazing and both size allow for great control of the product and placement. The black, gold, and silver are well pigmented, but my purple was a tad less so. Once they are on and dry they stay ALL DAY...I accidentally rubbed my eye and no moving at all! Overall, I'm very happy with the purchase.

The only negatives? My black had some excess watery substance I had to squeeze out at first. Also, the tubes aren't full all the way so that's a tiny bit disappointing. Not too shabby, I'd say.
Ashley D.
Chino Valley, AZ
If you have been looking for a good liquid eye liner, and have always wanted to try tarteist eyeliner then this gift set is perfect for you! Not only do i love the matte black but you also get a bronze to play around with. Glides on and doesn't skip a beat! The set also includes a cute, small, and most importantly very easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone! Especially if you were looking around for a new liquid eyeliner! :)
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I ordered this in the spring when they were having a sale and got it half priced. I was disappointed with the size of the tubes and but the product itself is great. The quality of the eyeliner is good, and last long hours without cracking or fading. Once this drys its looks clean and continues to looks wet even though its dry. I love that they do not smudge, these are easy to work with.
Alexia G.
Liberal, KS
I barley started using these and I love them! My whole face is super oily and when I put eyeliner on it always seems to smear and transfer to my upper eyelid. With the Tarte clay liner it drys fast, super comfortable, barely any transfer (with my oily skin). You just have to practice with it for a bit and get use to how it works. Other an that I think it's wonderful!💝💝💝
Miranda R.
Greenville, SC
I love this liner but I've never seen the bronze bottle. Can someone tell me what that is?
Are these products pigmented ?
alejandra j.
It is dificult to do the line with the liner?
Cara K.
East Berlin, PA
I've been looking for a good eyeliner for a while would you recommend this?
Kacey G.
I've never used product like that before? Do you just squeeze product out onto the brush and go to town? Or is it like a marker?