BY TARTE

tarte Frxtion Natural Sugar Lip Exfoliant and Soothing Balm
  • "This product is excelent for dry lips, I use it everyday. You guys have to try it. My lips now are very soft." in 10 reviews
Chelsea B.
This is the best stuff in the world. It makes my lips nice and smooth. It takes off any dead unwanted skin. My.lips feel healthy and natural. It really gives them more of a healthy look and feel. It is easy to apply. I would but again and again.
Court T.
Oh my gosh! This lip scrub is AMAZING! Use it in the morning before you do your makeup and your lipstick will go on so smooth and all your dry skin will be gone! I would recommend this to everyone who loves their lipstick
Steph G.
Philadelphia
Where can I buy a lifetime subscription to this product? It's the perfect exfoliant, THAT I CAN TAKE ON-THE-GO (What? Yes!) I have used a few others and I'm currently working on my Fresh brand lip sugar, but that's because this has been sold out from popularity. This brand is far nicer. It's not as messy, a little sweet, but doesn't have any disturbing scent. One store mentioned that this was discontinued... If that's true, I'll be deeply upset.
Ally T.
Kailua Kona, HI
This is one of my favorite products. It exfoliates my lips without leaving them feeling raw. My lips always feel fresh and soft afterwards & the soothing balm moisturizers great! The packaging is super cute & this product is always in my bag! It's also perfect to use before putting on a matte lipstick- your lips will be nice and soft & they won't dry out!
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Did you know that you should be exfoliating your lips? Have you wondered how lipstick looks so amazing and smooth on others? Well it starts with tarte! tarte Frxtion exfoliating and soothing lip balm preps your lips for a gorgeous pout, even if your not wearing any color they look oh so ready for a soft kiss!!
Maria C.
Miami
I purchased this balm stick because I found it to be convenient. The product itself is good as it exfoliates the skin well and leaves the lips feeling soft. Unfortunately once the product is used, the tip or end of the balm falls off and since the product is pricey, that's a huge concern.
Kara T.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the way this makes my lips feel! So soft and smooth. It gently exfoliates and scrubs the dead or dry skin off of your lips, leaving baby soft lips when you rinse it off. It smells good and doesn't taste too bad either. I use it pretty much every day.
Chelsea C.
I guess it did its job well enough, but it is just way overpriced for what it is. The exfoliant works well enough, but the balm side is pointless. Go buy a $2 lip exfoliant (or make your own) and slap on your favorite balm...done.
Willa M.
Pt Charlotte, FL
You get a lot of product that lasts and stays fresh. Easy to use for men and women. Use in the am to prep lips and in the Pm as an overnight mask. I've used this for years. Tried some others but always come back to Tarte .
Mitzy F.
Mira Loma, CA
Pretty good product. I received this baby as a gift and I didn't know if it'd work or not. I recently looked for this item to purchase it and it was pretty affordable. I would recommend it so much it just works great!
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Pi have never seen this before! Where did you purchase it?