BY TARTE #7 in Makeup Remover

Made in USA.

Dominique N.
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Smells good. My skin is very sensitive and this works great. It removes my eye makeup very well! My second pack which I purchased at Sephora! Great price! Will purchase again and I do recommend!
Janelle J.
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! Bought online during the sale, so effective and worth the buy! I didn't think they would work because they weren't soaking wet but WOW! My eyes were caked today and one swipe took off 90% thanks tarte
Ashlin E.
Ashlin E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these. They are extremely soft and gentle on the eye. It smells super good. Almost like tangerines. It is definitely only for your eyes though . The moisture on them is a little oily so unless you have dry skin I wouldn't use it anywhere else on your face.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Bountiful, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fantastic product! Tarte does a great job at making quality products that are all natural!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Corpus Christi
This is probably my favorite product in the world!! I got this in a Birchbox as a sample.  I love how my mascara came off quickly and how soft my eyes were.  I also used it with my tarte Maracuja oil for under my eyes.  This item is by far the best makeup remover, I actually use it on my whole face!  It was so good, I went to Ulta and purchased again, and again.
Paula N.
Paula N.
East Orange, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remove wipes are the one of the only wipes that can remove my hardcore, waterproof mascara.
Marybeth S.
Marybeth S.
Silver Creek, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these products. They have the most amazing and effective products out. It is a little pricey but you definitely get what you pay for and I have loved every single product from tarte that I have ever tried.
Safyah💜✨ A.
Safyah💜✨ A.
Warrington
Really hand ful and easy to use love tarts packaging is amazing just like th actual package Weber way higher than expectations
Sc~ e.
Sc~ e.
Newcastle
Great products does a good job!! Definitely met my expectations The packaging is very practical and great for traveling. This is my first time using this but would definitely buy again....
Lorna M.
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?