BY TARTE #8 in Makeup Remover

• I love all tarte makeup products! How are these wipes? Do they do...1 Answers
  • Are these good at removing all makeup? 1 Answers
Dominique N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product! Smells good. My skin is very sensitive and this works great. It removes my eye makeup very well! My second pack which I purchased at Sephora! Great price! Will purchase again and I do recommend!
Janelle J.
Sarnia, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love these makeup remover wipes! Bought online during the sale, so effective and worth the buy! I didn't think they would work because they weren't soaking wet but WOW! My eyes were caked today and one swipe took off 90% thanks tarte
Ashlin E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these. They are extremely soft and gentle on the eye. It smells super good. Almost like tangerines. It is definitely only for your eyes though . The moisture on them is a little oily so unless you have dry skin I wouldn't use it anywhere else on your face.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently purchased these eye makeup remover wipes by tarte. I do like them, they seem to work pretty well for the most part. And they smell great! However there is a few things I think could be worked on. They do leave a greasy feeling on your skin, so I don't recommend using anywhere but your eyes. The only other complaint is that I do have to run pretty well to get my mascara off, even without waterproof mascara. But these don't irritate my eyes like many others have in the past. And this is an item that I repurchase. Although the wipes are pretty small and sometimes you need more than 1 if you're wearing a lot of eye makeup. So I feel the price could be a little cheaper than $12. Overall these do work better than others though which is why over repurchased.
Ciara W.
Auburn, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've seen so many videos of people trying new products, like lipsticks, and they go from one color to the next and they'll say "this was hard to remove so I feel this product will stay all day!" Ill try the same products and then remove them with tartes maricuja oil makeup removing wipes and it has no problem taking it off! This will take off any waterproof, stay all day makeup no problem. Totally recommend!!!
Jubilee G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is a life saver if you’re like me who gets home feeling lazy to wash my face but want to make sure all my eye makeup is out because we all know that’s the hardest part to take out. Absolutely love it!
Stephanie A.
New Albany, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you love using makeup remover wipes you need to try these! They are scented but do not irritate the skin. With just one swipe eye makeup is off, so it’s super quick and easy!
Alexandra L.
Logan, UT
I absolutely love this product. I love my mascara but it can be a pin to get it off at night. I’ve tried multiple ways and wipes and nothing works like these. Seriously so glad I found them. They are totally worth your money.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
They're nothing magical. I have to sit there and constantly rub my eye to get all of the eyelash glue and mascara off. I still have to go in with some type of oil base makeup remover to finish the job. I would give this product a hard pass because of the price.
Sonia A.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is easy to remove make up without having to be harsh on your eyes. Some make up removers are not very confortable to use in the eyes, hiwever this one is very soft and even removes waterfroof mascarawith one wipe. I would buy it again for sure, actually i am running out of them so i need more
Lorna M.
Jacksonville, FL
Are these hypoallergenic?
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these good at removing all makeup?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wanting to try to these, are they worth it?
Katelyn O.